Old HDT Support Thread.

Monsto Brukes

didn't see anything even close to any of that in the xml that comes with hdt's dll file. 

That's because what he posted isn't XML, it's C++. The XML file is a serialization of the parameters for the physics objects that get created. Those numbers are definitely there (search "springForce" and look for 180.000).

hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml?  no "springForce" in there according to notepad++.  Not a big deal, I just don't like being unable to find something.   :P

Sorry, I was going by memory, it's actually "springConstant". The other one is called "springDamping" (the 2.0 value value for the boobs in the C++ code). 

hkpGenericConstraint combines with a series of commands and some parameters.

each command has 0-2 interger parameters(store after the command id)  and has zero to at most three float4 parameters(store in data array).

these are how I scale the constraint

if(data->getType() == hkpConstraintData::CONSTRAINT_TYPE_GENERIC)
	{
		auto list = ((hkpGenericConstraintData*)data)->getScheme();
		for(int i=0, j=0; i<list->m_commands.getSize(); ++i)
		{
			switch(list->m_commands[i])
			{
			case hkpGenericConstraintDataScheme::e_setPivotA:
				list->m_data[j].mul(scaleA);
				++j;
				break;
			case hkpGenericConstraintDataScheme::e_setPivotB:
				list->m_data[j].mul(scaleB);
				++j;
				break;

case hkpGenericConstraintDataScheme::e_setLinearLimit:
				list->m_data[j].mul((scaleA+scaleB)*0.5);
				++i; ++j;
				break;

case hkpGenericConstraintDataScheme::e_setAngularBasisA:
			case hkpGenericConstraintDataScheme::e_setAngularBasisB:
				j+=3;
				break;

case hkpGenericConstraintDataScheme::e_setTwistLimit:
				++i;
			case hkpGenericConstraintDataScheme::e_setConeLimit:
			case hkpGenericConstraintDataScheme::e_setAngularLimit:
			case hkpGenericConstraintDataScheme::e_setAngularFriction:
			case hkpGenericConstraintDataScheme::e_setLinearDofA:
			case hkpGenericConstraintDataScheme::e_setLinearDofB:
			case hkpGenericConstraintDataScheme::e_setLinearDofW:
			case hkpGenericConstraintDataScheme::e_setLinearFriction:
			case hkpGenericConstraintDataScheme::e_setAngularMotor:
			case hkpGenericConstraintDataScheme::e_setLinearMotor:
				++i; ++j;
				break;

case hkpGenericConstraintDataScheme::e_constrainLinearW:
			case hkpGenericConstraintDataScheme::e_constrainToAngularW:
				++i;
				break;

case hkpGenericConstraintDataScheme::e_setStrength:
				++j;
				break;

case hkpGenericConstraintDataScheme::e_doConstraintModifier:
				i+=2;
				break;

default:
				break;
			}
		}

I'm not sure if it's 100% right, but at least in most situration it works fine.

end this is the command list

enum 
		{	
			e_endScheme = 0, 
			e_setPivotA, e_setPivotB, 
			e_setLinearDofA, e_setLinearDofB, e_setLinearDofW, e_constrainLinearW, e_constrainAllLinearW,
			e_setAngularBasisA, e_setAngularBasisB, e_setAngularBasisAidentity, e_setAngularBasisBidentity,
			e_constrainToAngularW, e_constrainAllAngularW,e_setAngularMotor, e_setLinearMotor,
			e_setLinearLimit, e_setAngularLimit, e_setConeLimit, e_setTwistLimit, e_setAngularFriction, e_setLinearFriction,
			e_setStrength, e_restoreStrengh, e_doConstraintModifier, 
			e_numCommands 
		};  

the source codes of the plugin is uploaded.

I am not sure if it is my game, but something with the HDT v.9-28 latest seem to be corrupting my save games. It happens when i start a new game save the game exit and my game crashes with warning about TESV.exe, now when i start up skyrim and load that save game it will constantly crash and the only way to start up that game again is to load up game without HDT enabled from the start and load that save game again. :(

I am not sure if it is my game, but something with the HDT v.9-28 latest seem to be corrupting my save games. It happens when i start a new game save the game exit and my game crashes with warning about TESV.exe, now when i start up skyrim and load that save game it will constantly crash and the only way to start up that game again is to load up game without HDT enabled from the start and load that save game again. :(

It's a known issue of skyrim itself. Not only my plugin, if you install huge amount of mods or mods cost much resource( SMIM or High-res textures ), it will crash when loading game on main menu(but no crash if load it in game). The only way to bypass this bug is load a save in a small place (breezehouse etc.) then load the save you really want to load.

About strange jittery problem:

I limited fps to 30 in enb (or close enb, then 60fps) and the jittery disappear.

Enable WaitBusyRender can also solve this problem.

BTW. I uploaded a new version, but I forgot what were changed ....

I think whatever was updated in this version (v09-26) had to do with collisions of some sort since I loaded my character with the affected naked mesh and her breast kept floating away from each other, like repelling magnets. There might have been an option I overlooked, but it does not work like the previous version (v09-25).

The jittery effect still appears for me, of what I can see of it at least.

Edit: Actually, I'm not sure what it is, but when using 09-25, it worked fine on naked meshes, but after using 09-26, the breasts move away from each other. At first, I thought it was the .dll, and then I thought it was the .xml, so I mix-and-matched between 09-25 and 09-26, and they still produced the same effect. I will have to test further, but I never had this issue before.

Edit 2: Okay, using 09-23 .dll doesn't have that problem (but of course, there's the jittery issue). It's the 09-25 and 09-26 .dll that do (the ones with the jitter fix implemented), even though 09-25 worked perfectly fine for me before. Again, I am unsure if I overlooked something since I do remember a mention of disabling self collisions somewhere.

I need some more obvious infomations. Video or pictiures etc.

It works fine to me.

And in fact I'm not good at designing physics description file....

@Jenova23

see #257

Sorry you replied to fast for me to edit my post I found it though thx.

Can you make another version with extreme jiggles similar to this? I noticed how the jigglyness is deteriorating... :( or if there is a way to change the values let me know.

1362054345314.gif

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

lol it looks good, but too over

and for HDT  seriously guys the jiggle become so slow, it remind me of the old ver TBBP :(

how about make 2 separate version or maybe 3  for different level of jiggling, if i remember  correctly this file motto was "

what with realistic jiggling we don't need it "  and now it's back to TBBP again lol  thx thats my opinion :D after i i'm using 9 -23 ver and compared it with 7- 22 and the very first version ~

I followed the install exactly and seems I get the jittering even though I do not, nor have I ever, used ENBs. using the 9/28 version. Any ideas? 

What astor said.

Even so, if you have a d3d9.dll in your skyrim dir (there are other mods that add one) it may be contributing.

Lurker here. I very much enjoy my game in Milkshake-mode. To "lend a hand" I also tested the 9-28, 9-30 and 10-2 versions. 10-2 exits my game immediately, 9-30 is buggy too, crashed like clockwork every 30 minutes. 9-28 is the least crashing, usually it runs for 1-2 hours before I get thrown back to the desktop. Though 9-30 has the least twitching and looks best, the crashes made me fall back, it's too unreliable to play so I'll stay with 28 for now.

I am not a coder so I'm not much help in that department. I did try out various values for the xml though and came up with some values which are quite nice to look at.

Thanks for the mod, I'll be sure to follow it's progress closely.

And please, keep the butt jiggle, don't listen to  silly people =D

Uploaded my settings, for those whining they can't see things "move". for 9-28 and 9-30, choose the right xml because they are tailored to that version

http://bayfiles.net/file/XkGl/F85WP0/hdtXML.zip

where can i find the versions 9-30 and 10-2??

Archived