14 minutes ago, LordSpud said:

Hello, I have a small question. Does this work with strokers?

I use the Handy through Intiface and while GIFT works with my vibrators it does not work with the handy. I don't know if this is because it isn't supposed to or I did something wrong.

The logic to control strokers isn't currently implemented, as I don't actually own one. A number of people have asked about it though, and it's something that may get added in the future.

11 minutes ago, Min said:

The logic to control strokers isn't currently implemented, as I don't actually own one. A number of people have asked about it though, and it's something that may get added in the future.

Thank you for your reply. 

I do hope you add them eventually. 

10 minutes ago, Wienerdawg117 said:

ngl im just waiting on the auth for chaster to use then regularly cause

Yeah? I hadn't added that yet because only a few people have messaged me about that feature, and the developer token approach works fine for me personally. I thought that was perhaps a bit too niche. :D

Is this compatible with unforgiving devices?

To my knowledge, it changes the default DD vibration function (there can be multiple ones running in parallel, and strength is 1-100 instead of 1-5), but my current setup is s home brewed mess, so i can't test it, and would appreciate if someone could check it.

Also a tip for anyone wanting to use xtoys (for even more toy compatibility): since you can drive an xbox controller through buttplug.io, you can have xtoy listen to "game haptic", and set intiface as the game to be read.

4 hours ago, Wienerdawg117 said:

ngl im just waiting on the auth for chaster to use then regularly cause

Added oauth support for chaster to GIFT. I tested locally and it appears to work well enough, but lmk if you have issues. This is in the test release, so it's not polished yet: https://github.com/MinLL/GameInterfaceForToys/releases/tag/testing

To use this release, you'll need to:

1) Configure which toys you want to respond to which events via the "Configure Events" menu.

2) Enable chaster via the "Settings" menu.

3) Click the "Authenticate with Chaster" button.

1 hour ago, pervrt said:

Is this compatible with unforgiving devices?

To my knowledge, it changes the default DD vibration function (there can be multiple ones running in parallel, and strength is 1-100 instead of 1-5), but my current setup is s home brewed mess, so i can't test it, and would appreciate if someone could check it.

Also a tip for anyone wanting to use xtoys (for even more toy compatibility): since you can drive an xbox controller through buttplug.io, you can have xtoy listen to "game haptic", and set intiface as the game to be read.

I don't know! Unforgiving devices looks neat, but I can't imagine it playing well in VR, with all of the new keybinds, so I haven't tried it yet. Let me know if it does! Also, if it doesn't, you can edit the yaml files to make it work (See the README on github for instructions).

umh question here. I just got a bluethoot vibrator as i was curious since i saw mod that connect irl toy to the game. But many tow i see and mine are only control by the app of the toy sooo how does it work because ive been trying to bluethoot toy to my pc and it just doesnt appear

1 hour ago, alexsl said:

umh question here. I just got a bluethoot vibrator as i was curious since i saw mod that connect irl toy to the game. But many tow i see and mine are only control by the app of the toy sooo how does it work because ive been trying to bluethoot toy to my pc and it just doesnt appear

What type of toy? Check out the readme on the github, see if it answers your questions.

19 minutes ago, alexsl said:

Will do but just in case here that is it

GIFT supports a few manufacturers directly, and then everything supported by buttplug.io. Here's the list of all vibrators supported by buttplug.io: https://iostindex.com/ - I don't see that particular one on it.

1 hour ago, Min said:

GIFT supports a few manufacturers directly, and then everything supported by buttplug.io. Here's the list of all vibrators supported by buttplug.io: https://iostindex.com/ - I don't see that particular one on it.

Its alright didnt use it since i notice it seem to not be compatible so ill return and i already order one from the list so its more sure this way that itll work :)

1 hour ago, alexsl said:

Its alright didnt use it since i notice it seem to not be compatible so ill return and i already order one from the list so its more sure this way that itll work :)

Lovense toys are currently the best supported, if you're buying something new.

If you can't afford something as expensive as the lovesense toys I can recommend the Satisfyer devices. GIFT does not support them directly like Lovesense but they are less than half the price and work with buttplug.io. Though this means they are a lot more troublesome to set up. You need a specific bluetooth adapter or they won't work.

Lovesense is basically plug and play.

And @Min with the GIFT 1.2.1 update everything works like a charm now. Before that I had some issues with connectivity between GIFT and Buttplug.io but since 1.2.1 everything runs almost rock solid and connection drops are really rare.

Also a request: Would be possible to include spanking events from Spank that Ass as a trigger for vibrations?

1 hour ago, Silvain said:

If you can't afford something as expensive as the lovesense toys I can recommend the Satisfyer devices. GIFT does not support them directly like Lovesense but they are less than half the price and work with buttplug.io. Though this means they are a lot more troublesome to set up. You need a specific bluetooth adapter or they won't work.

Lovesense is basically plug and play.

And @Min with the GIFT 1.2.1 update everything works like a charm now. Before that I had some issues with connectivity between GIFT and Buttplug.io but since 1.2.1 everything runs almost rock solid and connection drops are really rare.

Also a request: Would be possible to include spanking events from Spank that Ass as a trigger for vibrations?

Glad to hear things are working well for you! Sure, feel free to share the lines that GIFT should react to, and I'll add support.

Thanks! I think the most improtant line would be this:

_STA_: Received OnSTA_DoNpcSpankSpecific: ActorForm: [Form < (00078780)>]. Timeout: 4.000000

With "_STA_: Received OnSTA_DoNpcSpankSpecific: ActorForm:" being the non-changing part. I'm not 100% sure but those were the most fitting log entries I could find. Gonna test it sometime later this weekend to be sure.

1 hour ago, thisiscrap said:

I tested the latest release with toys & love. It connects easily with lovense and intiface, but Gift seems to react only to controller vibration, which isn't happening all that often. Do I need to write my own events for this to work properly?

The trigger for Toys&Love was provided by @VirginMarie. I wrote most of the events for DD + SexLab. I don't use Toys & Love personally, which is why the DD + SexLab combo has more triggers.

If you want to provide more triggers for Toys&Love, feel free; I'm happy to help answer questions you might have about adding those. Check out the README for instructions.

Hii @Min, had real fun reading all the docs and setting up the mod so far, thank you very much for this amazing work!! I've encountered some difficulties in getting the script to recognize the Animation Set regex, so that the vibrator fires according to the patterns for each animation tag. I've looked into the papyrus log and god-knows-why my papyrus is not writing the entry 'OnSexlabAnimationStart()' as it is on the sexlab.yaml, which I'm referencing below:

Spoiler

image.png.f88e295e6002878654889254f7743e01.png

I tried using the 'GetByTags()' entry, which my log is giving away when Sexlab is triggered, but to no avail. I've checked my custom regex on regex101.com (shown below, don't mind the ultra long and unpleasent regex I've written :P ), and the mod's log tells me it's just triggering the default 'untyped_sex' after I start an animation in-game.

Spoiler

image.png.0d686fb800df55bbc8053c4a850aabd8.png

From what I see in the GameInterfaceForToys.py, again below, the sex_animation_set function should also print a success message on the mod's log, right? Also not showing on mine :X

Spoiler

image.png.5b754c7a274945cf605d72f99b035184.png

Any idea on what I'm missing? ><

Anyways, nothing game breaking, mod is greatt ❤️ ❤️

26 minutes ago, KrisHummings said:

Hii @Min, had real fun reading all the docs and setting up the mod so far, thank you very much for this amazing work!! I've encountered some difficulties in getting the script to recognize the Animation Set regex, so that the vibrator fires according to the patterns for each animation tag. I've looked into the papyrus log and god-knows-why my papyrus is not writing the entry 'OnSexlabAnimationStart()' as it is on the sexlab.yaml, which I'm referencing below:

Hide contents

image.png.f88e295e6002878654889254f7743e01.png

I tried using the 'GetByTags()' entry, which my log is giving away when Sexlab is triggered, but to no avail. I've checked my custom regex on regex101.com (shown below, don't mind the ultra long and unpleasent regex I've written :P ), and the mod's log tells me it's just triggering the default 'untyped_sex' after I start an animation in-game.

Reveal hidden contents

From what I see in the GameInterfaceForToys.py, again below, the sex_animation_set function should also print a success message on the mod's log, right? Also not showing on mine :X

Reveal hidden contents

Any idea on what I'm missing? ><

Anyways, nothing game breaking, mod is greatt ❤️ ❤️

Did you install the skyrim plugin / scripts that are in the games folder?

11 hours ago, Min said:

Did you install the skyrim plugin / scripts that are in the games folder?

I did! Reinstalled the mod and checked everything was where it should be. I thought the OnSexlabAnimationStart (missing in my log) was a Sexlab log entry, but I looked into the SkyrimToyInterfacePlayerScript.psc, it's actually written by GIFT itself then?

1 hour ago, KrisHummings said:

I did! Reinstalled the mod and checked everything was where it should be. I thought the OnSexlabAnimationStart (missing in my log) was a Sexlab log entry, but I looked into the SkyrimToyInterfacePlayerScript.psc, it's actually written by GIFT itself then?

Yeah, that's right. There are multiple ways of entering a scene in Sexlab, not all of which show tags. Thus, GIFT writes the tags to the log via the plugin. Check to see if the SkyrimToyInterfaceController quest is running, and there are no related errors in your logs?

Edited by Min
21 hours ago, Min said:

Check to see if the SkyrimToyInterfaceController quest is running, and there are no related errors in your logs?

That was probably it. Reset the quest in-game and now the OnSexlabAnimationStart() line shows up, the script successfully picks the matching pattern and prints on the log when so it does. However, the toy still doens't play the patterns, just the overall intensity. Haven't edited the pattern_dict file.

The last log I see before the toy fires up is the info given by the vibrate_plus function:

Spoiler

[GameInterfaceForToys] Toy Vibrate+ - start(duration=300, strength=20, pattern=vaginal)

After that, I suppose I should be receiving the _do_action function info, "Invoking the following devices:", or not?

Edited by KrisHummings
2 hours ago, KrisHummings said:

That was probably it. Reset the quest in-game and now the OnSexlabAnimationStart() line shows up, the script successfully picks the matching pattern and prints on the log when so it does. However, the toy still doens't play the patterns, just the overall intensity. Haven't edited the pattern_dict file.

The last log I see before the toy fires up is the info given by the vibrate_plus function:

Hide contents

[GameInterfaceForToys] Toy Vibrate+ - start(duration=300, strength=20, pattern=vaginal)

After that, I suppose I should be receiving the _do_action function info, "Invoking the following devices:", or not?

Which interface are you using? Patterns are only supported by lovense atm.

51 minutes ago, Min said:

Which interface are you using? Patterns are only supported by lovense atm.

Ohhh alrighttt, that's probably the case, sorry. I'm using a Lovense one through Buttplug.io. Can't connect it directly from Lovense mobile app bc trying to enable its Game Mode doesn't really take me anywhere, can't find any docs about it either lol