25 minutes ago, dingdingdinggo said:

XDFF is an extension for Devious Followers. The follower has some devious fun with the PC. Especially with plugging and teasing. :)

Is this it?

I don't see one specifically around devious followers (Though, I am using that mod, so that sounds fun!).

Edited by Min
On 7/27/2022 at 8:10 AM, semibreve42 said:

Hi Min,

Would you consider adding pishock to your list of compatible devices?  Their API looks fairly straightforward. Not sure if it's exposed in the logs but a light shock when getting hit and a higher powered shock when knocked down would be pretty good.  Could also tie in well with the shocking plugs in DD.

Here's the API docs:

https://apidocs.pishock.com/

Let's see how many folks are interested in using pishock. If enough people use it, I'll add support. Otherwise - This is open source (See the earlier linked git repo). Feel free to contribute a patch!

15 hours ago, Silvain said:

I'd also love to see buttplug.io integration. It supports a whole lot of different devices and has an active community if questions come up.

This is currently supported on the version on Github.

Sadly I'm too stupid for this without help. How do I run the script through the python interpreter without it instantly closing on me?

I installed Python, moved the script to my home folder, installed the bleak library through pip, configured the settings.py but double clicking it just makes the console pop up just to istantly close, opening it with "python SkyrimToyInterface.py" gives the following error.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Users\Arrix\SkyrimToyInterface.py", line 2, in <module>
    import bluetooth
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'bluetooth

Got it working with Buttplug.io

But it was a little headache since your install instruction didn't work for me.

So I needed to do:

Download Python through the windows shop just typing "python" into the console (accessed via "cmd")

Installing the python launcher

Copy over all the files from your github page (https://github.com/MinLL/SkyrimToyInterface) into C:/Users/Silvain

edit skyrimtoyinterface.py and delete the line "import bluetooth" and save -> I couldn't make it install and it always aborted because of the "ModuleNotFoundError"

edit the settings.py to LOG_PATH = 'C:/Users/Silvain/Documents/My Games/Skyrim Special Edition/Logs/Script/Papyrus.0.log'

edit the settings.py to TOY_TYPE = [TOY_BUTTPLUG]  and save it

Go back to the skyrimtoyinterface.py and open the console again typing "python -m pip install [Modulename]" without " and [] for every module imported in the file it installed 3 or 4 of them including the packages for buttplug.io

save it, open Intiface desktop, start the server, test the device, disconnect from the server and use the console to run skyrimtoyinterface.py with "python skyrimtoyinterface.py"

11 hours ago, Aelati said:

I'd really love to see an executable for this because I am having absolutely no luck running the script through the command window.

Yup, this is on my list to do when I have some free time for sure. I need to move the settings out to an .ini file before bundling everything, and ideally build a basic little UI.

16 hours ago, Silvain said:

Sadly I'm too stupid for this without help. How do I run the script through the python interpreter without it instantly closing on me?

I installed Python, moved the script to my home folder, installed the bleak library through pip, configured the settings.py but double clicking it just makes the console pop up just to istantly close, opening it with "python SkyrimToyInterface.py" gives the following error.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Users\Arrix\SkyrimToyInterface.py", line 2, in <module>
    import bluetooth
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'bluetooth

Hey - The version on GitHub has a few new dependencies (One of which is that Bluetooth module that's failing to import). I'm planning on refactoring the script so that not everyone needs every dependency (Only for the toy types you intend to use). In the main SkyrimToyInterface.py file, you can comment out the import bluetooth line (Add a # in front of it). You only need that dependency if you're using a new type of toy that was added.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello @Min, I just found this great project of yours (+contributors) and I have seen you are supporting buttplug.io.

First of all, thanks for the effort, very much appreciated!

I was wondering if you considered supporting xtoys as well, as buttplug.io does not support estim devices and xtoys does support estim devices + it is in general easier to use (via a chrome browser and visual implementation of toys, scripts, etc).

32 minutes ago, LyleArendil said:

Hello @Min, I just found this great project of yours (+contributors) and I have seen you are supporting buttplug.io.

First of all, thanks for the effort, very much appreciated!

I was wondering if you considered supporting xtoys as well, as buttplug.io does not support estim devices and xtoys does support estim devices + it is in general easier to use (via a chrome browser and visual implementation of toys, scripts, etc).

Hey - we looked at xtoys when evaluating options. We decided not to go with xtoys due to the additional latency of having to make a roundtrip out to a remote server. The current build also supports estim (Well, dg-lab anyways).

45 minutes ago, LyleArendil said:

Thanks @Min for your explanation, agree with that and I guess being buttplug.io open source is another point in favor.

Btw, I have 2 dg-labs so I got lucky in the end :)

Nice. We have some pretty cool stuff in the pipeline. Paddemelon just wrote a script to convert audio files (axe hits, vib noises, etc) into patterns for the dg-lab. I'm planning on making the script react to different in game events, and play patterns that match what you hear.

45 minutes ago, dingdingdinggo said:

Would you guys share which devices you are using or planning to use? Do you know chastity or zapping devices with an api that are usable?

For now I use Lovense Toys (Edge 2 and Diamo). Those work quite well, but Edge isn't veryvomfortable to sit on. :)

For chastity: The script suports https://chaster.app . Pretty solid site, I've used it for quite a while. For zapping, the script supports the Coyote DG-Lab. For lovense toys, it's just a matter of preference.

1 hour ago, dingdingdinggo said:

I understand the project/mod supports those apis, but you still need some hardware supporting them, right? I couldn't find information about supported devices on the chaster app site i.e.

Chaster doesn't directly interface with any particular hardware. The requirements for using it are to have a combination lock box to store a key in (The more digits the better). When you create or join a lock, Chaster generates a random code for you. You set the lockbox to use that code, and then secure your key inside of it. Once you start the lock, the code will be hidden until the lock is set to open. Depending on how much you die in Skyrim, this could be a while. :P

I usually read a random string of numbers to help with forgetting the code. My lock box also supports 8 digits, so it's not too difficult to forget. I use this lock box, since it supports 8 digits: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07X9W8YGF?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

So it took me a long while of messing with my papyrus install and such but I got it to "work". Though Im having an issue where after sex ends the toy continues to vibrate for some time. Did I do something wrong or is there something that can be done in the code to stop this. Also any chance there can be a functionality for other lovense features such as the inflation portion on the Max?

8 hours ago, Villianize said:

So it took me a long while of messing with my papyrus install and such but I got it to "work". Though Im having an issue where after sex ends the toy continues to vibrate for some time. Did I do something wrong or is there something that can be done in the code to stop this. Also any chance there can be a functionality for other lovense features such as the inflation portion on the Max?

Which version are you using? The github version, or the currently published version here?