31 minutes ago, Min said:

Yep. Click the "Configure Events" button on the left, and then hit "enable all". New in 1.3, users have the ability to control what toys respond to what events. Right now, no toys are configured to respond to any events in your setup.

Thank you it worked so well! Have a nice day.

16 minutes ago, Canaduh said:

Just throwing this out here, looks like this is incompatible with P+ currently

Looks like GIFT doesn't register the way P+ starts a scene. 

Throws up -[SEXLAB] - warning - Access internal property 'Animating Faction-

Instantly worked when P+ was disabled.

Haven't tried P+ as of yet. Can you share the log output for a scene? I'll add triggers for it.

I suspect that warning is likely unrelated to this mod (And is instead from another one of your mods); The only SexLab integration we do is...

Event OnSexlabAnimationStart(int threadID, bool HasPlayer)
      If !HasPlayer
      	 Log("Animation does not contain player - done.")
      	 return
      EndIf
      sslThreadController Controller = Sexlab.ThreadSlots.GetController(threadID)
      sslBaseAnimation anim = Controller.Animation
      bool boobjob = anim.HasTag("Boobjob")
      bool vaginal = anim.HasTag("Vaginal")
      bool fisting = anim.HasTag("Fisting")
      bool masturbation = anim.HasTag("Masturbation")
      bool anal = anim.HasTag("Anal")
      bool oral = anim.HasTag("Oral")
      Log("OnSexlabAnimationStart(boobjob='" + boobjob + "', vaginal='" + vaginal + "', fisting='" + fisting + "', masturbation='" + masturbation + "', anal='" + anal + "', oral='" + oral +"')")
EndEvent

Which, is just using the standard SexLab api's.

I'm relatively sure this is the issue, at least on my end, as my roundabout solution to GIFT not starting in-game was to take the log error, and pump it into google to see what returned, and the top answer was the P+ LL page. The only thing I changed to fix the issue was toggling P+ off, and cleaning SexLab, and GIFT returned a trigger from the next scene.

I'm no expert, and TBH, it was an experiment of curiosity, after seeing both mods. P+ just does away with the downtime, where character positions jump back and forth when a scene is initiated, which is much more pleasant transition.

Thank you for this, it's working almost flawlessly for me. My only issue is my Lovense toy vibrates every time the PC walks or jumps in addition to during DD events and Sexlab scenes and it's too much. How would I go about disabling the vibrating during walking/jumping? I had Rumble installed for a while but I uninstalled it.

41 minutes ago, spicybalzac said:

Thank you for this, it's working almost flawlessly for me. My only issue is my Lovense toy vibrates every time the PC walks or jumps in addition to during DD events and Sexlab scenes and it's too much. How would I go about disabling the vibrating during walking/jumping? I had Rumble installed for a while but I uninstalled it.

Disable all of the toys for the "DD On Animation Event" event under the "Configure Events" menu. This will stop the vibrations from occurring while walking around / jumping / etc while plugged.

Question, with the Lovense Flexer it come with 3 motor inside which vibrate, on of them make a part move and also vibrate and i remember it to be a 3 one...anyway this is why when connected to buttplug.io it provide 2 vibrate setting + rotate. Question is will your program enventually be able to randomise those too ? I dont know how the program work but when you press test sex it seem to change from vibrate, to shock to then vibrate with another force....so maybe there is something to do here ?

image.png.5cee46d396ed126bd689c69400f24fc9.png

3 hours ago, alexsl said:

Question, with the Lovense Flexer it come with 3 motor inside which vibrate, on of them make a part move and also vibrate and i remember it to be a 3 one...anyway this is why when connected to buttplug.io it provide 2 vibrate setting + rotate. Question is will your program enventually be able to randomise those too ? I dont know how the program work but when you press test sex it seem to change from vibrate, to shock to then vibrate with another force....so maybe there is something to do here ?

image.png.5cee46d396ed126bd689c69400f24fc9.png

Try using the Lovense interface for that toy rather than the Buttplug.io interface; The Lovense interface should correctly engage all of the motors.

7 minutes ago, alexsl said:

About this, with the lovense interface when i bought all my 3 lovense none of them came with the usb dongle which apparently you need to connect to the interface or am i wrong because last time i installed the interface i got stuck at the usb part but i do not have one in any of the box im pretty sure.

If you're trying to connect from your PC, you do indeed need that dongle. I use the Lovense app on my phone, personally, as I don't care for the Lovense dongle. https://github.com/MinLL/GameInterfaceForToys#lovense

3 hours ago, Min said:

Try using the Lovense interface for that toy rather than the Buttplug.io interface; The Lovense interface should correctly engage all of the motors.

As i do not have the dongle i dont think i can right ? I can use the toy, connect to them on my pc with Lovense connect but then my only option are for caming purpose. Otherwise with Lovense remote it cant connect to pc without the dongle.

• 3 weeks later...

After installing python, downloading the repo as a zip,  then installing dependencies with pip, i am getting this error when starting GIFT:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "G:\Downloads Backup\GameInterfaceForToys-master\GameInterfaceForToys-master\GameInterfaceForToys.py", line 10, in <module>
    import yaml
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'yaml'

i've never really used python before. i tried 'pip install yaml' but that doesn't exist :)

6 hours ago, eicosa said:

After installing python, downloading the repo as a zip,  then installing dependencies with pip, i am getting this error when starting GIFT:

File "G:\Downloads Backup\GameInterfaceForToys-master\GameInterfaceForToys-master\GameInterfaceForToys.py", line 10, in <module>
    import yaml
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'yaml'

i've never really used python before. i tried 'pip install yaml' but that doesn't exist :)

Hey. If you're not familiar with python, I'd suggest using the executable. The executable is just the whole python app + all of its dependencies bundled into one file to make it easier for end-users.

On 3/24/2023 at 4:25 PM, awaurora1 said:

Handy support pleease - I got all excited and got a bluetooth adapter when I read this supports "All toys supported by Buttplug.io" from your github only to find out it does not actually support everything : (

Same! Stroker compatibility will make this the best.

Hey again, I'm struggling to get this to work for Fallout 4. There's clearly framework for different animation types to play different vibrations, but I cant for the life of me figure out a way to get that to function in AAF. If someone has a solution to this, I'd be very appreciative!

A secondary thing, I find the delay between vibrations too long. How would I go about fixing that? I have minimal coding knowledge, so the more precise the answer, the better. Once again, many thanks!

Hi, having issues getting connected.  I'm a noob to this side of things, any suggestions what this means?
  File "GameInterfaceForToys.py", line 892, in <module>
  File "GameInterfaceForToys.py", line 232, in __init__
  File "GameInterfaceForToys.py", line 91, in __init__
  File "toys\vibrators\lovense\lovense.py", line 12, in __init__
  File "toys\vibrators\vibrator.py", line 9, in __init__
  File "toys\vibrators\vibrator.py", line 13, in load_patterns
FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'data/vibrators/pattern_dict.json'

I've installed Gift via Vortex; I've also verified that the files are there outside of Vortex.  I get the above dialogue box pop up when trying to configure Gift.  I've looked at the settings.yaml, and the details do save, they just don't work.  ?

I popped into the buttplug.io discord, and saw someone else asking the same question there, so if its a silly mistake, I'm please to report I'm not the only one stuck, hah!
Cheers!

11 hours ago, nutrigrain said:

Hi, having issues getting connected.  I'm a noob to this side of things, any suggestions what this means?
  File "GameInterfaceForToys.py", line 892, in <module>
  File "GameInterfaceForToys.py", line 232, in __init__
  File "GameInterfaceForToys.py", line 91, in __init__
  File "toys\vibrators\lovense\lovense.py", line 12, in __init__
  File "toys\vibrators\vibrator.py", line 9, in __init__
  File "toys\vibrators\vibrator.py", line 13, in load_patterns
FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'data/vibrators/pattern_dict.json'

I've installed Gift via Vortex; I've also verified that the files are there outside of Vortex.  I get the above dialogue box pop up when trying to configure Gift.  I've looked at the settings.yaml, and the details do save, they just don't work.  ?

I popped into the buttplug.io discord, and saw someone else asking the same question there, so if its a silly mistake, I'm please to report I'm not the only one stuck, hah!
Cheers!

Hey. Don't install gift via vortex - There's no need to (Though, i haven't tried that ?, it might work?). It is a standalone program. Also, I don't see anyone in the buttplug.io server with this issue; Feel free to drop a message there and I'll help you troubleshoot this tomorrow. :D

3 hours ago, Min said:

Hey. Don't install gift via vortex - There's no need to (Though, i haven't tried that ?, it might work?). It is a standalone program. Also, I don't see anyone in the buttplug.io server with this issue; Feel free to drop a message there and I'll help you troubleshoot this tomorrow. :D

Cheers!  :-)

On 3/24/2023 at 1:25 PM, awaurora1 said:

Handy support pleease - I got all excited and got a bluetooth adapter when I read this supports "All toys supported by Buttplug.io" from your github only to find out it does not actually support everything : (

On 3/25/2023 at 4:05 PM, Benchmark137 said:

Same! Stroker compatibility will make this the best.

Hmmm. I don't actually own a stroker device, which is why I haven't added support yet. I'll look at the api, and see how much effort this would be.

• 2 weeks later...

isnt there supposed to be a .esp file in games>fallout4>dd
i can see there is one for skyrim called "SkyrimToyInterface.esp" in games>skyrim>plugin

i ask this because i havnt been able to get this working for fallout, i noticed that none of the triggers were showing up in the papyrus log, thus i tracked the issue down to the plugin

On 4/15/2023 at 7:27 PM, SlverSkull said:

Is there a way to disable vibrate on-hit, I tried setting Coyote On-Hit to 0 but it didn't prevent vibrations

If you disable all of the toys under that event, it will not play.

On 4/18/2023 at 10:39 PM, isThink said:

isnt there supposed to be a .esp file in games>fallout4>dd
i can see there is one for skyrim called "SkyrimToyInterface.esp" in games>skyrim>plugin

i ask this because i havnt been able to get this working for fallout, i noticed that none of the triggers were showing up in the papyrus log, thus i tracked the issue down to the plugin

No, there's no esp file for fallout 4. All that is needed there is a patch to get dd to log more verbosely. The log lines that are triggered on for fo4 were added by a few different mods (Listed in the opening post). I never got around to adding a dedicated esp for fallout 4 to avoid those dependencies.

So I'm trying to get this to work on both Skyrim and Fallout 4. Currently the problems are that Fallout 4 just plain doesn't trigger anything, I have the logs showing up and the toys working when testing but in game when events start it doesn't trigger the toys. I have Boston Devious Helper installed and active, all triggers enabled in GIFT etc but nothing. With Skyrim, trying to work it just ends up corrupting my saves, I don't know any other way to add the esp to my game other than compressing the folder and adding it through MO2 as I can't specifically add the esp file provided in the GIFT download, is this wrong? Any help would be appreciated.