53 minutes ago, KrisHummings said:

Ohhh alrighttt, that's probably the case, sorry. I'm using a Lovense one through Buttplug.io. Can't connect it directly from Lovense mobile app bc trying to enable its Game Mode doesn't really take me anywhere, can't find any docs about it either lol

Check out the Lovense section of the README:  https://github.com/MinLL/GameInterfaceForToys

6 minutes ago, Min said:

Check out the Lovense section of the README:  https://github.com/MinLL/GameInterfaceForToys

mhmm!! I did check it!! Though I finally got it all set up through Lovense app, turns out it was a firewall issue on my phone blocking the third party control. Thank you very much for helping me outt, also wouldnt have figured on my own that the Controller quest wasnt running :D

Can't believe I got it to work, whoo! And even without a Lovense USB dongle.

However, some functionality seems to be lacking, at least when the character is plugged, walking should send vibe events, right? Also when sitting down, neither of those seem to work, i got the latest 1.3.0 testing version installed.
(edit) Nevermind! I hadn't installed the plugin with a mod manager, that was probably my problem.

Edited by punasiipi

@Min Hi Min this time i got a proper toy that does work with buttplug.io and i tested it in Initface and it does vibrate, Now when it come to GIFT i wasnt able to make it work. When it was not change previously i click on test vibration it didnt work.

Spoiler

image.png.ad45cda84c52420850a7dae5b0cfa314.png

Spoiler

image.png.4ec336bcbc72ce829a04a6edb1019b94.png

1 hour ago, alexsl said:

@Min Hi Min this time i got a proper toy that does work with buttplug.io and i tested it in Initface and it does vibrate, Now when it come to GIFT i wasnt able to make it work. When it was not change previously i click on test vibration it didnt work.

Hide contents

image.png.ad45cda84c52420850a7dae5b0cfa314.png

Hide contents

image.png.4ec336bcbc72ce829a04a6edb1019b94.png

You need to enable the toy type that you want to use in the settings page. Looks like you're using buttplug.io, so check that box.

1 hour ago, Min said:

You need to enable the toy type that you want to use in the settings page. Looks like you're using buttplug.io, so check that box.

i notice it wasnt check after but either way that didnt make it work and yes its one of the toys from the list you gave me last time

image.png.8125a4706ed0b7adc3e308b8f0c6cb63.png

14 hours ago, alexsl said:

i notice it wasnt check after but either way that didnt make it work and yes its one of the toys from the list you gave me last time

image.png.8125a4706ed0b7adc3e308b8f0c6cb63.png

From what I can see from the log in your screenshot, it appears that GIFT is unable to communicate with Buttplug.io; Check to make sure that it is not being blocked by a firewall or some such. Also, looking at your Initface window, it says that it's listening on "null:12345". This should be "localhost:12345" or some such. It is likely that your initface is not correctly listening for connections.

6 hours ago, Min said:

From what I can see from the log in your screenshot, it appears that GIFT is unable to communicate with Buttplug.io; Check to make sure that it is not being blocked by a firewall or some such. Also, looking at your Initface window, it says that it's listening on "null:12345". This should be "localhost:12345" or some such. It is likely that your initface is not correctly listening for connections.

Ok i found which setting does that but now when i click on start it automaticully turn off the server

image.png.49f26a95359dfa34245070a0bbe69053.png

PROBLEM SOLVED : I was on discord with the creator of Buttplug.io turn out another program was using the port 12345 so now gift does work perfectly i just have to see if it does work in skyrim.

Edited by alexsl
Problem solved !
2 hours ago, alexsl said:

Nnh question would that work with more than one toy ? I dont have more at the moment but im wondering

Yep. Any number of toys are supported. Also, the 1.3.0 testing version contains a new menu to let you configure which toys respond to which events.

15 hours ago, Min said:

Yep. Any number of toys are supported. Also, the 1.3.0 testing version contains a new menu to let you configure which toys respond to which events.

Does it not work with every mod that does sex scene since there is a test sex option ? Because i went and play the mysterious breeding room and none of the tentacle trap did made the toy vibrate. Animation from the mod are from EstrusforSkyrim most likely,

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33102

3 hours ago, alexsl said:

Does it not work with every mod that does sex scene since there is a test sex option ? Because i went and play the mysterious breeding room and none of the tentacle trap did made the toy vibrate. Animation from the mod are from EstrusforSkyrim most likely,

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33102

All sex scenes should trigger, so long as they're done through SexLab, or Toys&Love. Does that mod use Sexlab? If it does, paste in this thread the portion of the output in which you're expecting it to vibrate, but it does not.

35 minutes ago, Min said:

All sex scenes should trigger, so long as they're done through SexLab, or Toys&Love. Does that mod use Sexlab? If it does, paste in this thread the portion of the output in which you're expecting it to vibrate, but it does not.

Ah that is probably why both of them dont require sexlab. It didnt occure to me that a sexual animation woudnt have sexlab as requirement

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, bondagemods said:

Could you integrate persistent vibration.

So that it will always vibrate with a in the configuration predefined value?

?- are you suggesting to always have a baseline level, and then events that occur increase it further?

So i admit i am kindda noob whit this - so the problem or error is in my end. 

So who is the surender system suposed to work with chaster?
I am playing Fallout 4 with Devious Devices RC8 but when I surrender it dose not add time to the lock.

I see in the log that it does read the surrender but no event is triggered. 

Spoiler

image.png.e84e880dff1ddfbc90428e5fdb05e111.png

Spoiler

image.png.54e35796d7ec7543c06b487ea2cb5a07.png

Edited by Obedient__Maybe
Typo
4 hours ago, Obedient__Maybe said:

So i admit i am kindda noob whit this - so the problem or error is in my end. 

So who is the surender system suposed to work with chaster?
I am playing Fallout 4 with Devious Devices RC8 but when I surrender it dose not add time to the lock.

I see in the log that it does read the surrender but no event is triggered. 

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

How are you triggering that surrender?

6 minutes ago, Obedient__Maybe said:

I have tried both using RSE_II combat surrender and by runing out of health and insted of dying i just get the defaukt DD message.

Yep - that's it, then. I didn't use RSE_II's combat surrender, I used AAF Violate. Chaster support is added for the log lines from that mod at present.

8 minutes ago, Obedient__Maybe said:

Can I add my own event so it works?
Or how do I incorporat the surrender system that comes with DD - If I can

Yep! The events that GIFT reacts to are configurable. Open the data/events/games/fallout4/ folder. Add a new event to one of the yaml files. Here's a few examples for how Skyrim integrates with Chaster; You can copy these, and adapt them to respond to the Fallout lines instead:

https://github.com/MinLL/GameInterfaceForToys/blob/master/data/events/games/skyrim/chaster.yaml

15 hours ago, Min said:

Yep! The events that GIFT reacts to are configurable. Open the data/events/games/fallout4/ folder. Add a new event to one of the yaml files. Here's a few examples for how Skyrim integrates with Chaster; You can copy these, and adapt them to respond to the Fallout lines instead:

https://github.com/MinLL/GameInterfaceForToys/blob/master/data/events/games/skyrim/chaster.yaml

I think is made the right edit in Data\events\games\fallout4\devioudevices.yaml

But when I spin up GIFT it says it cannot find data\event\events.yaml

It is there though

Spoiler

image.png.7af1ecc4b775cd360d71d66c1800bcca.png

Spoiler

image.png.3ae5ef1967fbfde9b8c53c784c109044.png

Any idea on how to procced from here?

7 hours ago, Obedient__Maybe said:

I think is made the right edit in Data\events\games\fallout4\devioudevices.yaml

But when I spin up GIFT it says it cannot find data\event\events.yaml

It is there though

Hide contents

image.png.7af1ecc4b775cd360d71d66c1800bcca.png

Hide contents

image.png.3ae5ef1967fbfde9b8c53c784c109044.png

Any idea on how to procced from here?

Share the contents of events.yaml? Looks like you edited the file.