Anyone knows this armor?

S21Dl.jpg

Can't find this in the tera armors and I would like this as well. If someone knows the exact name I could find it.

Not sure, but I think it's Elenium or Sylward the name of this armor !!!

Anyone knows this armor?

S21Dl.jpg

Can't find this in the tera armors and I would like this as well. If someone knows the exact name I could find it.

Not sure, but I think it's Elenium or Sylward the name of this armor !!!

a while ago I came across a male follower mod that sounded great but for some reason I didn't download it. It was voiced, and he was supposed to make random comments about all the women in skyrim that he's had sex with, and if you were a female pc he would make comments about your body. I've been searching nexus and here but can't find it again. Maybe one of you knows what mod I'm talking about and could help?

A bit late, but I'm pretty sure it's this guy, Thorald: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/38534/?

anyone know what armor that is?

Katarina armor by zzjay, although from the proportions of the character in the image, it appears to be a 7B conversion.  This one appears to use the bombshell variant of that ridiculous body:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/saf2kj1sn00125n/S7B+Katarina's+Armor+Bombshell.7z#39;s_Armor_Bombshell.7z

Anyone knows this armor?

tumblr_nvx23mEMCu1s5o1wio1_500.png

Ghorza's armor (light variant) by Atomec (UNP and CBBE).  Find other conversions elsewhere.

There was a mod I had installed before that overhauled the inns, but the effect was more dramatic than Perseid's. Every inn had a wash tub, lots of rooms, usually with just a cloth drape you can walk through, a separate baking oven, and some other stuff. I can't seem to find it on Nexus though; maybe it went away? Does anyone remember what the name of it was, or know where I could find it?

I must find this mod, anyone know? What is the necklace, clothes, ring, and warpaint.

958287-1354551513.jpg

Please place images in spoilers.

Necklace and Ring:  Dragonbone Amulet and Dragonbone Ring from Expanded Jewelry Crafting.

Fur collar and skirt:  Ashara Princes of the Woods.

"Top" and "shorts:"  Huntress outfit, a conversion of "Elven Strapped" from a previous TES game; available in UNBP and UNPCM.  Legstraps are part of the outfit as is the belt and satchel.

I can't immediately identify the warpaint, but the image is rather old so I suspect it wouldn't be too hard to look through the warpaint mods that were available in 2012.  Or you could ask the screenshot author directly.

I must find this mod, anyone know? What is the necklace, clothes, ring, and warpaint.

958287-1354551513.jpg

Please place images in spoilers.

Necklace and Ring:  Dragonbone Amulet and Dragonbone Ring from Expanded Jewelry Crafting.

Fur collar and skirt:  Ashara Princes of the Woods.

"Top" and "shorts:"  Huntress outfit, a conversion of "Elven Strapped" from a previous TES game; available in UNBP and UNPCM.  Legstraps are part of the outfit as is the belt and satchel.

I can't immediately identify the warpaint, but the image is rather old so I suspect it wouldn't be too hard to look through the warpaint mods that were available in 2012.  Or you could ask the screenshot author directly.

merci beaucoup.(thank you very much)

anyone know what armor that is?

Katarina armor by zzjay, although from the proportions of the character in the image, it appears to be a 7B conversion.  This one appears to use the bombshell variant of that ridiculous body:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/saf2kj1sn00125n/S7B+Katarina's+Armor+Bombshell.7z#39;s_Armor_Bombshell.7z

Anyone knows this armor?

tumblr_nvx23mEMCu1s5o1wio1_500.png

Ghorza's armor (light variant) by Atomec (UNP and CBBE).  Find other conversions elsewhere.

thank you! :)

958287-1354551513.jpg

Don't know about the necklace or ring. The belt, pouch and the fur pieces are from the Elven Princess one. Everything else is from Huntress.

oohhh, sweet, thank you.