Hi, everyone! Looking for the blue dress in this video, please:

Requiem Dress from Elven Dresses by Naihaan which can be found on Nexus. That dress is a retexture that is no longer available, in the original mod it is a blue dress without the pattern.

Thanks a lot!

I want 2 request for mod. 

First: What is name this hair mod?

85535.jpg

Second: what is this place ?

TESV-2015-03-11-21-05-52-25.jpg?1458f7

and all 2 above spoilers as i mentioned to send me for name mods to i want download as appreciate very much.

The hair is called "gemini" and is one of the kewai-dou hairs removed from recent versions of "KS Hairdos." 

f915238465.jpg

The last version to include these hairs was "KS Hairdos 400."  It was also present in "Satan's Hairpack."

The location is Antennaria.

Ah, right you may be, my friend. i was fooled cause I found it on a modding Skyrim topic. I think someone was gonig to port it but never did.

Thanks anyways for your time and pardon me for my not double or tripple checking.

No need to pardon :) This wasn't waste of time bc I discovered new game! yay! :D

That necklace is from Shocky's Tumblr freebie few months ago. I've visited his page since and its gone.

Ack.  As usual, I'm late to the party.

Do you (or anyone else) know of a necklace that is similar?  Like a glowing glass vial.  Perhaps I'm thinking of a different mod?  I think maybe the one I originally saw was green.

At any rate, not a big problem is anyone doesn't have it.  Thanks!