• 1 month later...

What you really want is loversVoiceSSP (note: you have to also install LoversAdultPlayPlusSSP too). It will add all kinds of lines in subtitles to both rape and consensual sex.

Galgat's version of RaperS is quite old and will not work with some of the current plug-ins - which explains your crashes. This version of RaperS DID include A LOT of really cool lines during rape but due to not being updated....:(

Ok a magic user can hurt u disarmed or not but ever thought about trying to force yerself on a armed female. ever see a movie were the girl jabs a peice of glass in the dudes eye well imagine what would happen if they had a sword or axe. :P

my point is why can you force a armed person into the act . why not make it to where you have to disarm them first. or catch them fleeing one way or another it could be a step into a lil more realism . although i got no clue how to do this.

thanks for everyones work on these mods im really enjoying them.

Ok a magic user can hurt u disarmed or not but ever thought about trying to force yerself on a armed female. ever see a movie were the girl jabs a peice of glass in the dudes eye well imagine what would happen if they had a sword or axe. :P

my point is why can you force a armed person into the act . why not make it to where you have to disarm them first. or catch them fleeing one way or another it could be a step into a lil more realism . although i got no clue how to do this.

thanks for everyones work on these mods im really enjoying them.

Valid point. There is a mod attempting to address this called lovers rape struggle but right now they are concentrating on clothing removal and not disarming.

at one point of testing i got past the crashing but i could not get it to work. ah what the hell ill give it another try

and it still crashes. >< oh well i like the idea of break armor but not all armor breaks :,(

still like and encourage development of rapestruggle mod :P

anything that makes it more realistic or detailed is good stuff.

your right dont have adult play plus so struggle effects only pc female chars?.. why is it a requirement for the extender dont get it :P it may be causing my crashing though with struggle.

one question does break undies work with this? damaging armor part would lead me to belive that. but yeah backing everything up and giving it another shot.

ok got it to run and play the animations even. but it wont advance past struggle deadlock

Every time i go behind a victim and begin to rape them' date=' i get this huge exclamation point inside a yellow triangle.. the animation is working fine... except for the yellow triangle in the way...

what do :( sorry if this a stupid question

[/quote']

I have this very same issue, looking for a work around. any other ideas? someone mentioned a missing worldmodel possibility but I'm not entirely sure what that means.

Edit:

doenst have anything to do with RaperS does it? its a mesh file? A missing or conflicting mesh file. Hoe do i fix this?

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone can help me with Loversrapers settings .I play female character and I want a setting that allow men rape women only (mean rape the my character), I tried all options on Rape settings (Global) , but sometime my character rape a man , that is fking shit . Please help

What you really want is loversVoiceSSP (note: you have to also install LoversAdultPlayPlusSSP too). It will add all kinds of lines in subtitles to both rape and consensual sex.

Galgat's version of RaperS is quite old and will not work with some of the current plug-ins - which explains your crashes. This version of RaperS DID include A LOT of really cool lines during rape but due to not being updated....:(

I still use mine, and it works fine with everything, and i am running REV 93. but I am sure there are some mods that will not like it. I did a pretty hefty scripting to it when i redid it all. so Old maybe, but enhanced yes. LOL

I have had troubles with other versions that just won't run, or CTD me. But mine has never done that to me.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Every time i go behind a victim and begin to rape them' date=' i get this huge exclamation point inside a yellow triangle.. the animation is working fine... except for the yellow triangle in the way...

[/quote']

I have this very same issue, looking for a work around. any other ideas? someone mentioned a missing worldmodel possibility but I'm not entirely sure what that means.

Edit:

doenst have anything to do with RaperS does it? its a mesh file? A missing or conflicting mesh file. Hoe do i fix this?

Yep. I'm having this same issue. Not entirely sure what's causing it, though. I'm guessing that missing Mesh File, but no clue which one it is or where to get it.

Edit: I don't even have any armor mods that change the looks, and it still does it.

[/quote']

Edit:

Yep. I'm having this same issue. Not entirely sure what's causing it, though. I'm guessing that missing Mesh File, but no clue which one it is or where to get it.

Edit: I don't even have any armor mods that change the looks, and it still does it.

Reinstall lovers with pk v91. This happens sometimes when you upgrade lovers versions or got an incomplete install.

Link (see post 2 for download): http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4807

or

Download the archive (large file with most lovers plugins in it):

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4446

Now, I have that all working, thanks!

But I have another issue. Whenever I perform the raping on someone, my character always goes into the animations, but the victim never does. They just kind of... stand there... while I'm grinding against the air.

Am I missing an animation set or something for that?

Xesalia, no it is not a case of missing animations as the defender/attacker kf's come together as a set of 8 and you would have an error pop up saying that you were missing something.

It is likely due to a bad load order. Make sure that your two bottom esp's are:

loversidleanimspriority.esp

loversanimobjectpriority.esp

If the above doesn't fix you up try posting your load order.

I'm sorry I not speak English that well, but I need some help with the problem that similar to xesalia's. My char is a male, when I use the spell it work ok, but the girl just stand there or walk away freely while my char take the role of the "girl" in the air?? The animation that playing is of the girl, and sometime while cast a spell on this girl, my char (rarely take the right role) start the animation with another one??

I don't know what causing this, even if I tried to change the load order and start a fresh new game:(

sorry if being impolite:(