oh but why only recently deceased corpses can be raped? And why only can do it one time?

That is just the way it was made. I don't have a clue on how to adjust the scripting, but you are welcome to try.

If this isn't to your liking try the lovers necro plugin.

Guest Donkey

Lovers Rapers Russsion version also has this option. But i removed the check to only have 1 time. And removed the time. Or else you would only have 30 seconds to initiate till this option expires.

Lovers Rapers never had this option. Are you sure this is the clean version and not another type ?? There where many created after that.

Lovers Rapers Russsion version also has this option. But i removed the check to only have 1 time. And removed the time. Or else you would only have 30 seconds to initiate till this option expires.

Lovers Rapers never had this option. Are you sure this is the clean version and not another type ?? There where many created after that.

great work man could you share your edited version pls?

• 3 months later...

hello

when I use the rape(contact) it starts a fight with the NPC!

I run the spell all the time in npc but only fight :(

I even tried the chaos mode but no change i have only fight

reduce health % and increase the chance of rape. thats should help. at the same time' date=' try hitting the npc atleast a couple of times before raping.

[/quote']

Don't forget to enable Chaos Mode. Otherwise, only those NPC's you set individually can be raped.

Ouch! your Signature's link made my head hurt!

So until today I was running Shadowrunners version of this mod. I had decided to drop it though as it caused crashes when 2 NPc's reached stage 4 and because it never seemed to hold it's settings. So Dl'd todays version (the smaller no armor drop one)and overwrote the ESP, moved it back to its old load order spot and went at it. AT first I thought all was well until I notice that NPC's are ignoring the settings completely. For example, I am set to unrapeable yet was raped 3 times crossing Imp city, same with my companions. Chaos mode is off yet Imp city is like a '60s love in, can't cross a district without some poor virgin losing her hymen, and both me and my Companion just got jumped by the same npc who then moved on to a third victim. All the while the settings say none of this should be happening. Needless to say, my patience is wearing thin. How do I correct this?

So until today I was running Shadowrunners version of this mod. I had decided to drop it though as it caused crashes when 2 NPc's reached stage 4 and because it never seemed to hold it's settings. So Dl'd todays version (the smaller no armor drop one)and overwrote the ESP' date=' moved it back to its old load order spot and went at it. AT first I thought all was well until I notice that NPC's are ignoring the settings completely. For example, I am set to unrapeable yet was raped 3 times crossing Imp city, same with my companions. Chaos mode is off yet Imp city is like a '60s love in, can't cross a district without some poor virgin losing her hymen, and both me and my Companion just got jumped by the same npc who then moved on to a third victim. All the while the settings say none of this should be happening. Needless to say, my patience is wearing thin. How do I correct this?

[/quote']

Sounds like what's causing all of this rape is joburg, not raperS. RaperS is only about combat rape. Joburg is with stalkers (ie, people crouch running with purple mist coming off of them) and non combat rape.

So until today I was running Shadowrunners version of this mod. I had decided to drop it though as it caused crashes when 2 NPc's reached stage 4 and because it never seemed to hold it's settings. So Dl'd todays version (the smaller no armor drop one)and overwrote the ESP' date=' moved it back to its old load order spot and went at it. AT first I thought all was well until I notice that NPC's are ignoring the settings completely. For example, I am set to unrapeable yet was raped 3 times crossing Imp city, same with my companions. Chaos mode is off yet Imp city is like a '60s love in, can't cross a district without some poor virgin losing her hymen, and both me and my Companion just got jumped by the same npc who then moved on to a third victim. All the while the settings say none of this should be happening. Needless to say, my patience is wearing thin. How do I correct this?

[/quote']

As Mad God stated are you running Joburg?

Also did you make a clean save or start a new game? If you just switched out the one raperS for the other and loaded your existing save then all of the shadowrunner raperS is still in that save and will continue to be in it.

Thank you to both Greg and Mad God. I suspected that there was a second plugin involved in rape but couldn't really figure out which one. Now that I'm aware that it is Joburg, I'm not so concerned as my biggest issue was the crashes during combat rape. As for starting from a clean save, I actually didn't want to lose some of my "slaves" (but then that's a seperate plugin isn't it?)while I tried this one out. Now that I have some clarity I'll do a clean save. What I do find weird though is how Joburg went off the rails when I didn't touch it but I'll take a stab at it's INI file. Thanks again!

i've done the procedures (lowering NPC's health' date=' maximizing the success rate, activing chaos mode, sneak attack from behind), but just no effect when i cast the spell other than the NPC reacted as she was offended.

[/quote']

This version of RaperS is old (even though it's called the "latest" version. Ironic, isn't it?) and is probably not compatible with the latest version of lovers. You should try a different version like ShadowRunner's or C_harlock's.

Actually this version "is" the latest version of raperS and is still perfectly compatible with all versions of lovers. The main file is one that has damage and equipment drop and the second one (lowest link named LoversRaperS.7z) is the original translated mod that has no rape damage and no equipment drop.

• 4 weeks later...

Uhh.. What am I doing wrong? I've tried with Chaos mode disabled and enabled; and I've raised the "health must be below" limit to 100% and still when I cast Rape, all the NPCs do is just flinch backwards. Sometimes there's a "hard object falling on the ground" sound. Sneaking unseen from behind and casting rape does nothing either, it just gets them to fighting stance.

Sometimes, when casting Rape during a fight, about 1 times out of 30, an animation does occur. However, that is just my player naked, fucking the nothingness. The target of the Rape is just standing there and watching my player, lol.

Oh, and I've tried casting it on the NPCs after I killed them. It gives the message "NPC is beaten up pretty badly and is now being violated", but in reality, all that happens is: The NPC stands up with full health and starts attacking me again.

What might be the problem? I have meshes and animations from SexDarkness in my Data folder, but the SexDarkness.esp is deactivated. Might that still cause problems?

edit: Hm, I've just tried the no-armor-drop esp and the animations work on that one, and the chance of raping is much higher. Odd.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I like this mod but I'm having an issue that I'm not seeing anyone else who has had... and that is whenever I start raping someone during combat they become an observer and I'm suddenly got this big piece of metal saying R18PN in between my legs that looks to be in the location of the person I should be raping. Any idea's on what could cause this? My other lovers mods work just fine.

Well I like this mod but I'm having an issue that I'm not seeing anyone else who has had... and that is whenever I start raping someone during combat they become an observer and I'm suddenly got this big piece of metal saying R18PN in between my legs that looks to be in the location of the person I should be raping. Any idea's on what could cause this? My other lovers mods work just fine.

Load order. We really can't begin to trouble shoot effectively until we know it. Please read this post: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6133

Load order. We really can't begin to trouble shoot effectively until we know it. Please read this post: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6133

Thanks... I was afraid that was the issue and have moved things around in the order to try to resolve and have been unsuccessful. I'll go ahead and post my load up order here like I should have done originally. Kinda hard for you to help me without the necessary info.

Active Mod Files:

00  Oblivion.esm
01  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
02  Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esm  [Version 1.33]
03  Lovers with PK.esm
04  x117race.esm
05  Chanpon.esm
06  DLCShiveringIsles.esp
07  Living Economy.esp
08  Living Economy - Items.esp
09  Cutthroat Merchants.esp
++  MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
0A  Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esp  [Version 1.33]
0B  Knights.esp
0C  LoversFSE.esp
0D  LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
0E  LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
0F  LoversRaperS.esp
10  Lovers with PK.esp  [Version 90]
11  LoversAdultYield.esp
12  LoversMagic.esp
13  DiabloEF 6 in 1.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp
**  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged RoseSims Hair Modules.esp
++  x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp
14  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Ashara's Sirens and Tritons.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp
15  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed ENG Race.esp
16  x117race.esp
++  x117Race ENG Race.esp
17  Lop-ears Elf.esp
++  OOO-Water_Weeds.esp  [Version 1.33]
18  OOO-No_Guild_Ownership.esp  [Version 1.33]
19  Harvest [Flora].esp  [Version 3.0.0]
++  Harvest [Flora] - Shivering Isles.esp  [Version 3.0.0]
++  Specialanims.esp
1A  AsharasSirensAndTritons.esp
1B  SuccubusRace.esp
1C  NudeSpellWaldelf.esp
1D  Slof's Boners! v5.esp
++  Idle Stance Replacer.esp
1E  Breathing Idle Animations.esp
1F  zzEstrus.esp
20  R18PN - Lingeries.esp
21  R18PN - Bs Bondage.esp
22  LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
23  LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
24  Bashed Patch, 0.esp

This weekend I followed the walk through posted here and have everything working almost perfectly except this. I am using all the versions spoken of in that walk through.

The main 3 things I've been moving around are the LoversRaperS.esp, LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp and LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp. Has not seemed to make a difference. Any help is very appreciated... thanks!!!

Make the bottom of your load order look like this:

LoversFSE.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

Lovers with PK.esp [Version 90]

LoversAdultYield.esp

LoversMagic.esp

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Then, deselect all your lovers esp and esm files and rebuild your bashed patch (when you build your bashed patch always make sure that no lovers file other than the sexual organs ones - which you are not running - are deselected so they don't get included in the bashed patch as it can break their scripts).

Lastly, start a new game and see if you still have this problem. If a new game works then you can try to salvage your existing save by cleaning it.

Make the bottom of your load order look like this:

LoversFSE.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

Lovers with PK.esp [Version 90]

LoversAdultYield.esp

LoversMagic.esp

Bashed Patch' date=' 0.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Then, deselect all your lovers esp and esm files and rebuild your bashed patch (when you build your bashed patch always make sure that no lovers file other than the sexual organs ones - which you are not running - are deselected so they don't get included in the bashed patch as it can break their scripts).

Lastly, start a new game and see if you still have this problem. If a new game works then you can try to salvage your existing save by cleaning it.

[/quote']

Thanks very much for the info. Will try all of this. I definitely did not know to deselect of the lovers items before bashed so I will try that first.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes' date=' that can make things very wonky as it breaks the scripts and make a jumble of things. Holler if you still have problems.

[/quote']

I'm getting the same issue. NPCs flinching backwards and sometimes hearing a thump. I've read the PLEASE READ and adjusted my load order, I've done the usually, change in game values, chaos mode, etc. I read back here and added to the bottom of my load order-

LoversFSE.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlus.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

LoversBed.esp

LoversPower.esp

LoversContraception.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversStopCombatEx.esp

LoversSpermSplashEx.esp

LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp

LoversRapeSlave.esp

LoversHelpRapeVPlayer.esp

LoversHideMenus.esp

LoversSlavePlay.esp

Maybe I messed up the load order or am missing something but idk. I also have tried using BOSS to auto adjust the load order. Also I'm not using a patch patch.

Where is LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp ??? that has to be at the bottom of your load order.

Also you need to start a new game to properly test things after moving your load order around.

Additionally you have to choose one or the other of these:

LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp <---you save yourself from rapists (use the block key)

LoversHelpRapeVPlayer.esp <---your companions save you.

Where is LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp ??? that has to be at the bottom of your load order.

Also you need to start a new game to properly test things after moving your load order around.

Additionally you have to choose one or the other of these:

LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp <---you save yourself from rapists (use the block key)

LoversHelpRapeVPlayer.esp <---your companions save you.

Its at the bottom.

Ok I selected only one.

I used BOSS again and then made sure animobjects was at the bottom. I then started a new game and I got the same thing. NPCs would flinch and sometimes make a thud sound but nothing else. Sometimes my character would go into an animation but the NPC would crouch down near by and just sit there.