Turn off the BU feature in Estrus and see if that gets the sex going.

Don't have Estrus. I actually just got it working with this version http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=398

Not sure why that made a difference but yeah.

Sorry, I didn't look to see that I was responding to a completely different person. :blush:

Next time post your entire load order and not just your lovers one as there are mods that can cause conflicts with lovers.

Link on how to get your entire load order: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6133

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey man' date=' where exactly is the rape spell located? I cannot find it in the magic spell tree. Please help me, I'm a newbie

[/quote']

If you have enabled the esp then it is in your spell book. Use the far right spell tab that shows all spells you have and you will see it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is it possible to make a breakaway initiated player? For example, if at the time of the battle the player remove from the hands his weapon, he is a loser, and raped, regardless of his state of health and the state of the enemy.

Is it possible to make a breakaway initiated player? For example' date=' if at the time of the battle the player remove from the hands his weapon, he is a loser, and raped, regardless of his state of health and the state of the enemy.

[/quote']

Possible...? Probably. Likely to happen...? Not unless you take it on.

No one is working on this particular plugin. You might try one of the customized versions of RaperS: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6258 to see if they have something built in that will serve.

• 2 weeks later...

At one time I had a version of RaperS that had continual text dialogue between rapist/rapee during the 'act', something along the lines of 'I'm sticking it in'...'oh noes pls don't!!!'.

Now I have the Galgat version that just has a message at start/finish along the lines of 'he sticks it in/he shoots' blah blah.

Anybody know what the first version was?

Get the base version of RaperS 1.17 (use the 2nd one in the OP) and then make sure you have AdultPlayPlusSSP and AdultVoiceSSP installed and enabled and you will have a ton of dirty comments during sex. I recommend using the beta version of adult voice that removes most of the machine gibberish that is in the current posted version. You can get the beta adult voice here: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=12898

• 2 weeks later...

Hey i have the animation issue aswell. I downloaded the base pack, some animations play some don't. I also seem to have some new animations that i didn't have before. Load order as always.

00  Oblivion.esm
01  Morrowind_ob.esm
02  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
03  Lovers with PK.esm
04  x117race.esm
05  Chanpon.esm
06  TamagoClub.esm
07  HiyokoClub.esm
08  LoversCreature.esm
09  Toaster Says Share v3.esm
0A  DLCShiveringIsles.esp
0B  Knights.esp
0C  x117race.esp
0D  Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp  [Version 3.4.3]
0E  Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp  [Version 1.5.2]
0F  UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp  [Version 1.0.0]
10  MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
11  Slof's Boners! v5.esp
12  Almalexia.esp
13  Morrowind_ob - Conversation.esp
14  Morrowind_ob - UCWUS.esp
15  Morrowind_ob - MorroblivionWater.esp
16  Morrowind_ob - Faction Relationships.esp
17  Morrowind_ob - ClothingReplacer.esp
18  Morrowind_ob - MorrowOblivion Eloth Landscape & Grass for v033.esp
19  Morrowind_ob - MorroblivionTreeReplacer.esp
1A  Morroblivion - Clothing Galore.esp  [Version 1.2]
1B  Morrowind_ob - Morroblivion Maps.esp
1C  MorroblivionNewMap.esp
1D  Morrowind_ob - Silt Striders.esp
1E  Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp
1F  Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.1.3]
20  USIPS Additional Changes.esp
21  UOPS Additional Changes.esp
22  ProtocolledDialogs.esp
23  TamagoPlayerHUDkil.esp
24  TamagoSetBody.esp
25  TamagoBreak.esp
26  TamagoNews.esp
27  TamagoShop.esp
28  TamagoTopic.esp
29  TamagoConfide.esp
2A  LoversTamagoClub.esp
2B  LoversHiyokoShooter.esp
2C  LoversEncounter.esp
2D  HiyokoGenerator.esp
2E  HiyokoGeneratorCreature.esp
2F  LoversFSE.esp
30  LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
31  LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
32  LoversRaperS.esp
33  LoversCreature.esp
34  LoversPower.esp
35  LoversContraception.esp
36  Lovers with PK.esp  [Version 96]
37  LoversSoundCreature.esp  [Version 0.1.0]
38  LoversSpermSplashEx.esp
39  LoversHelpRapeVPlayer.esp
3A  LoversStopCombatEx.esp
3B  LoversAdultYield.esp
3C  LoversMagic.esp
3D  LoversImmoralGuards.esp
3E  LoversRapeSlave.esp
3F  PlayerSlaveEncounters_v0.56.esp
40  LoversHideMenus.esp
41  LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp
42  LoversLight.esp
43  LoversLoveJuice.esp
44  LoversBed.esp
45  LoversBackup2.esp
46  LoversSoundVolumeDown.esp
47  Lop-ears Elf.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed ENG Race.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged RoseSims Hair Modules.esp
++  x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp
++  x117Race ENG Race.esp
**  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp
48  Toaster Says Share Faction Recruitment.esp
49  TSS Custom Companion  Template.esp
4A  Bashed Patch, 0.esp
4B  Damsels In Distress.esp
4C  MorroblivionLoadingScreens.esp  [Version 0.3]
4D  Morrowind_ob - Morroblivion_Chargen_And_Transport_Mod_v10.esp
4E  LoversBitch.esp
4F  LoversMB2.esp
50  Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp
51  LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
52  Lovers3dorgasm.esp
53  LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

what did i break during the reinstall?

Kheldarath, what animations issue are you referring to? This version of raperS doesn't make any specific calls to animations so you might want to look and see if you are using this version of raperS or a different one. If you only installed the base pack (lovers with PK.esp) upgrade then nothing animation wise should have changed for you at all.

Why can't I rape anyone other than the first person I attacked? It won't even let me try to rape others.

Whenever you cast your rape spell on someone, you should hear a small thud sound if it is unsuccessful.

Now if it is failing then it could be a bunch of factors. You need to be a higher level, stronger and have more health to be able to rape someone "unless" you do it from behind (and have your settings cranked up). For enemy's the only way to get behind them is to sneak up behind them so they don't see you and then attempt the rape. Obviously this is not a good idea against multiple enemies. For non enemy's you don't need to sneak - just try to get behind them.

Kheldarath' date=' what animations issue are you referring to? This version of raperS doesn't make any specific calls to animations so you might want to look and see if you are using this version of raperS or a different one. If you only installed the base pack (lovers with PK.esp) upgrade then nothing animation wise should have changed for you at all.

[/quote']

I have the issue whereby the rape scene will start but the animations will not always play. 50% of the time both characetrs will simply stand still naked. sometimes one will play the animation whilst the other doesn't.

The version im using is 1.32. may be the xloversrapers one.

I installed the base pack and the addon pack (the two items that are pointed out in the installation thread.) V96.

When you say addon pack, do you mean the 11-200 bbb animations pack? If so then you overwrote your old animations with the new ones (or at least a bunch of them). In the readme.txt I state that it is best to delete all 11-200 ini and kf files prior to installing the bbb animations pack and you also need to install the v3 resource pack.

As to the 1.32 number, what is that referring to? That number doesn't correlate to anything I know of except a very old system of lovers with PK. If that is the case then you need to update your resources pack in addition to having installed the base pack.

If you have the proper resources pack installed then try downloading the bottom version of rapers in this threads op and trying it.

Why can't I rape anyone other than the first person I attacked? It won't even let me try to rape others.

Some RaperS mods give the rapist a "Satisfied" buff which makes it impossible for said actor to initialize another rape for iirc 600 seconds; it could be that this version does it' date=' too.

I have the issue whereby the rape scene will start but the animations will not always play. 50% of the time both characetrs will simply stand still naked. sometimes one will play the animation whilst the other doesn't.

The version im using is 1.32. may be the xloversrapers one.

I installed the base pack and the addon pack (the two items that are pointed out in the installation thread.) V96.

Because the number of the animations have changed in v96 this version of RaperS may try to start an animation that isn't there anymore; is there somewhere a message (e.g. in the console) which animation number should be played when the actors are just standing around? If so take a look at the animation list for v96 and see if said animation number is linked to an animation.

Because the number of the animations have changed in v96 this version of RaperS may try to start an animation that isn't there anymore; is there somewhere a message (e.g. in the console) which animation number should be played when the actors are just standing around? If so take a look at the animation list for v96 and see if said animation number is linked to an animation.

OKay found it. the LR version im using is Shadows 1.43. if that helps gregathit i'll reinstall the base packs and that again see if it helps.