OKay found out the issue. I forgot completly that V3 only had animations 1-10. So when i was starting an action it was calling for an animation that wasnt there most of the time. I've now sorted this out using the daedra sutra.

Thank you both for your help here!

Yea, you have to either install the 11-200 bbb animations pack or install them via the DS.

After a couple times of rapeing a person ( i am a female rapeing males :angel: ) suddenly it switches us around and he is being buttraped and i have a penis :exclamation:

And normally when i rape him it says i.e "Alanthros was caught off guard" (mod npc)

but after the 4/5 time i rape him it says "Alanthros attacked from behind!" and i have a penis and he is being assraped :s Does anybody know the reason for this? I have LoversRapeSlave and LoversSlavePlay installed too if it means anything.

We need to see your load order along with your description of the problem to really help you.

During combat if you have RaperS chaos mode enabled those you are fighting can rape your PC (or other NPC's).

If you have Joburg NPC's can stalk your PC and other NPC's and rape them.

As to your comment about a penis, are you playing as a female and do you have attacking woman grows a penis enabled (I think this is enabled by default).

Rapeslave and slaveplay have nothing to do with anything in this.

We need to see your load order along with your description of the problem to really help you.

During combat if you have RaperS chaos mode enabled those you are fighting can rape your PC (or other NPC's).

If you have Joburg NPC's can stalk your PC and other NPC's and rape them.

As to your comment about a penis' date=' are you playing as a female and do you have attacking woman grows a penis enabled (I think this is enabled by default).

Rapeslave and slaveplay have nothing to do with anything in this.

[/quote']

Here is my load order of Lovers mods and a few others that may be important:

Oblivion.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

LoversCreature.esm

BreakUndies.esm

Cobl Main.esm

Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esm

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

LoversPayBandit.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversBitch.esp

LoversCreature.esp

LoversRapeSlave.esp

LoversSlaveTrader.esp

LoversMB2.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

I only attack men, never woman.

Normally rapeing a man works fine. I walk up behind him and it says ( lets say his name is Zack ) "Zack was caught off guard!" and i begind rapeing him. But after the 4/5th time of rapeing him, whenever i go to rape him or anybody else it says "( name of npc ) attacked from behind!" And suddenly I am in the man's position with a penis buttrapeing him :huh:

And i do not have chaos mode enabled :P

I don't understand the issue so let me list things out and you correct me:

1. You rape someone and you are in the offensive position.

2. You rape someone 4/5 times (perhaps breaking them) and you are still in the offensive position.

That is the way things are supposed to work. Now if you mistyped your post and meant you end up in the "defensive" position then let me know.

As to your load order - you are missing a critical lovers plugin (you probably typed that list didn't you?) from the core files. Show me your full load order (which you can get with a couple of mouse clicks and a copy\paste via OBMM or Wrye). If you don't know how to get your load order then please read this thread: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6133

I don't understand the issue so let me list things out and you correct me:

1. You rape someone and you are in the offensive position.

2. You rape someone 4/5 times (perhaps breaking them) and you are still in the offensive position.

That is the way things are supposed to work. Now if you mistyped your post and meant you end up in the "defensive" position then let me know.

As to your load order - you are missing a critical lovers plugin (you probably typed that list didn't you?) from the core files. Show me your full load order (which you can get with a couple of mouse clicks and a copy\paste via OBMM or Wrye). If you don't know how to get your load order then please read this thread: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6133

Yes, i am always on the offensive position. It's just that i am in the back humping like a dude and he is acting like a girl with the animations lol.

sorry bout that ^.^;

Thanks for the link, here is my load order.

Oblivion.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

LoversCreature.esm

GlobalSettingsInterface.esm

BreakUndies.esm

Cobl Main.esm

bbLagerBasis.esm

Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

LoversPayBandit.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversBitch.esp

LoversCreature.esp

LoversRapeSlave.esp

LoversSlaveTrader.esp

LoversMB2.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

ImpeREAL City Unique Districts - Talos Plaza.esp

ImpeREAL City Unique Districts - Elven Gardens.esp

ImpeREAL City Unique Districts - Green Emperor Way.esp

ImpeREAL City Unique Districts - Arena.esp

ImpeREAL City Unique Districts - Prison.esp

ImpeREAL City Unique Districts - Waterfront.esp

ImpeREAL City Unique Districts - Temple.esp

ImpeREAL City Unique Districts - The Arcane University.esp

Border Removal.esp

_Ren_BeautyPack_full.esp

ImpeREAL City Unique Districts - Arboretum.esp

xulSkingradOutskirts.esp

FasterArrows250.esp

Bargonian.esp

Better Bell Sounds.esp

Knights.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

AliveWaters - Koi Addon.esp

Seph's new animations.esp

AliveWaters - Slaughterfish Addon.esp

AliveWaters.esp

Oblivion Cats v0.2b.esp

77_Umpa_Sexy_walk.esp

Zebra.esp

Nosvertu's Wearable Daemer Wings.esp

LoadingScreens.esp

AncientTowers.esp

The Lost Spires.esp

DZ_Auto_Harvest.esp

Wings.esp

Tarana The Golden Impling.esp

AL_AuroranBattleSteed.esp

Slof's Dogs.esp

xuldarkforest.esp

FarmAnimalsofCyrodiil.esp

Maigrets Pet Fox.esp

1em_Vilja.esp

Clover the lucky pig.esp

MidasSpells.esp

Companion Neeshka.esp

EM_CompInnsleeping.esp

Benjamin the Donkey - pimped up version.esp

SummonUnholyOne.esp

LoversFSE.esp

Dangerous Waters.esp

LoversSTVictims.esp

1em_GiveAGift.esp

LoversSoundVolumeDown.esp

Slof's Horses Base.esp

Slof's Extra Horses.esp

EM_Packdonkeys.esp

LoversLight.esp

Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp

bbLagerOptional.esp

bbLager.esp

Zira's Horse Modpack - Extra Horses.esp

Zira's Horse Modpack - Heavy Legion Horses.esp

Zira's Horse Modpack - Shadowmere.esp

Zira's Horse Modpack - Friesian Horses.esp

Zira's Horse Modpack - More Horses.esp

LoversSlavePlay.esp

ImpeREAL City Unique Districts - Market.esp

Mondsteins Gothic Lolita Outfit.esp

Horse Management.esp

Small Archery Arsenal.esp

Dairanath Avari - male Companion.esp

1em_Vilja_Bruse_Pony.esp

ArcaneUniversityExperience.esp

SuccubusRace.esp

Skyrimized Waters HD - SI Addon.esp

Skyrimized Water HD eng.esp

CRTRenewed.esp

HackdirtAlive.esp

Ra'haar's Arcane Clutter.esp

shinyFollowMe.esp

RealisticFlora.esp

Real Lava 1.3.esp

Natural_Habitat_by_Max_Tael.esp

Natural_Weather_with_darker_Nights_by_Max_Tael.esp

Brighter_Torches.esp

IWR-Windows.esp

IWR-Lights.esp

IWR-Shutters.esp

EM_FarmAnimals1.esp

Cobl Glue.esp

Cobl Tweaks.esp

Salmo the Baker, Cobl.esp

Akatosh Mount By Saiden Storm.esp

UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp

Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp

Fish! - v1.1.esp

Let There Be Darkness - Cyrodiil + SI.esp

Let There Be Darkness - Knights.esp

CuteElf11.esp

HAZBravilFestival1_1TAAedition.esp

Sonia.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

UN Butler Suits.esp

MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp

You need to run BOSS and then hand sort your lovers files to match the order given in the spoiler of the OP at the link I gave you. Lovers plugins need to be in a particular order or they tend to not work correctly.

LoversSTVictims.esp <---this is a VERY old plugin that isn't supported here anymore (the latest version is now called Bravil Underground). Victims requires slave trader version 5 or earlier to use. The current slave trader version on this site is 1.0

As to the animations - hit your grab key (z by default) and go to an animation you do like if the one that pops up bothers you. You can also replace animations if you want to using the Daedra Sutra.

You need to run BOSS and then hand sort your lovers files to match the order given in the spoiler of the OP at the link I gave you. Lovers plugins need to be in a particular order or they tend to not work correctly.

LoversSTVictims.esp <---this is a VERY old plugin that isn't supported here anymore (the latest version is now called Bravil Underground). Victims requires slave trader version 5 or earlier to use. The current slave trader version on this site is 1.0

As to the animations - hit your grab key (z by default) and go to an animation you do like if the one that pops up bothers you. You can also replace animations if you want to using the Daedra Sutra.

Thanks, i will try BOSS.

and yeah, i had just downloaded Victims before i gave you my load order. I tried it out just now and wondered why things werent working, uninstalling that then :P

Thanks again for your help :D

EDIT: For Bravil Underground, do i absolutely NEED MBP for it to work, or can i run it without?

- Thanks again xP

MBP 1.4a and MBP v98a are absolutely required or you will CTD. Sorry.

Just figured that out, hehe. I really wanna play Tamago and Hiyoko to wich kept makeing me CTD before. I now figured out i need MBP for that to work but havent the slightest clue how to install such a huge mod ^.^; i'll give it a go anyway. Thanks again for your help, you helped me solve problems with other mods then just this one :D

Edit: BOSS works GREAT. Totally cleaned almost everything :D

Everything is working fine and dandy - except one thing. When the animation starts up' date=' doesn't matter if im the rapist or the victim, i have a female voice. I'm stumped on this one O.o

[/quote']

I take it that you are playing as a male PC? If so did you turn off the male groaning via the lovers settings spell?

Everything is working fine and dandy - except one thing. When the animation starts up' date=' doesn't matter if im the rapist or the victim, i have a female voice. I'm stumped on this one O.o

[/quote']

I take it that you are playing as a male PC? If so did you turn off the male groaning via the lovers settings spell?

Yes and yes. I figured out the issue. whenever it seemed to start a rape sequence, if the victim was female, it swapped our voices. Did a clean save and it works fine now :)

That seems to have fixed it' date=' thank you.

It is kind of odd how the other esp suddenly broke like that though.

[/quote']

Not really.

Long story short I renumbered all the animations as I sorted, added new and deleted broken\duplicate animations. All that has to happen to break a plugin is it making a call to reference an animation that is no longer there. It is fairly easy to fix but I just haven't had a chance to get to it.

I will add it to my "to do" list. ;)

• 3 months later...

I've test both file, will and will not drop npc's armor.

The version that will drop npc's armor will causing target wonder around instead of starting interaction with player if they're wearing "not playable" armor.

So if anyone want to use this mod with npc wearing unplayable armor, use the one won't drop npc's armor.

(Such as Hentai Mania Clean I & II, which makes its mob wearing unplayable armor)

And thanks for translating the mod :D

• 1 month later...
Guest Ann Ominous

The MOD is doing what it is suppose to, however I am having graphics issues.

During the rape the PC and NPC are sandwiched between two geometical yellow fields with grey upright coffin shaped fields. Also PC and NPC hair sometimes disappears. Moving the camera around I can watch the show, but it would be much better without the graphics issues. Any suggestions or links as to how to fix this?

Yes! Very much like this.

You are missing something then.  It could be one or more of the following:

1. Failed to install a Lovers Resource pack

2. Failed to install a Lovers Base pack

3. Failed to install a nude male AND a nude female body mod

4. Bad load order

5. Including lovers esm\esp files in a bashed patch

We can't tell any of that without you providing the correct information.  See this thread: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4487-please-read-before-posting-here/

• 3 months later...