To edit scripts,

Your going to have to Unpack the BSA files with a BSAunpacker.  Its not enough to have the BSA sitting in the game folder.

Construction Kit cannot actually read the BSA or make changes to the BSA.

So its not just unpacking this mod, you have to check and see about sexlab and all of its dependencies such as SkyUI off the top of my head.

To get it to where your going to alter the scripts just to start up the CK first time not ever done it before might take like 2 to 3 hours maybe.

By then though you could have read though a few other pregnancy mods to check if those ones had a way to shut off their control of the belly butt breast node alterations.

So idk its up to you.

I use BSAopt to unpack my BSA files last I looked it was still a free program.

But that's the thing this mod don't come with the bsa files only the .psc files, is that not all you need?. Thanks for the tip, i didn't know you had to check the other mods dependencies as well. when i loaded up the ck all i did was check this mod, set as active, and all its dependencies were highlighted and would loaded as well. 

oh and i did try out other pregnancy mods but they, like i said, had other issues. although independently they worked great. so it was either i edit a made one or create my own mod of which would take me some time to learn all of the papyrus language and how to call other functions and such.

But ya man thanks for the help.

• 2 weeks later...

Set the pregnancy duration down to two days just to test and my character's belly barely grew and she never gave birth.

you set pregnancy b4 getting impregnated or it still be 7 days

lol ed86 would rather see u tweak http://www.loverslab.com/topic/33676-sexlab-soulgem-pregnancy/  as it works perfect with MME as it comes with spells to be able to disable preg, specifc nodes on specific npc.

tweak how?

Okay, so something very strange happened with this tonight.

I'm raiding a bandit cave and I decide to rape a bandit girl with Submit, unfortunately I left pregnancy on (including cum inflation) and she got pregnant. I kill her afterwards (drain her dry as I'm a vampire), then move on to clearing the cave... when I get a message that the badit has given birth to a healty imperial girl (Children + Soulgems)! I move back to where I left her and the body is floating in the air and animated but dead, and there's a fully clothed girl nearby (weird that they come out in that size) called Imperial Girl, I rename her and send her to Solitude. No idea how she was born ten minutes after being concieved (I have it set to 3 weeks) or how she was born when her mother was dead. Traumatic childhood indeed! To test I turn off pregnancy and rape another bandit girl, she becomes cum inflated and I get the impregnating message, I kill her as well and sit back and observe. A few minutes later she animates and squirts out the cum as normal, I get a papyrus message that she's no longer pregnant, and she's now floating sideways animated but dead in the air. Quite creepy! But the cum inflation + death may be messed up.

I'm reporting this both here and in Children + Soulgems thread.

Okay, so something very strange happened with this tonight.

I'm raiding a bandit cave and I decide to rape a bandit girl with Submit, unfortunately I left pregnancy on (including cum inflation) and she got pregnant. I kill her afterwards (drain her dry as I'm a vampire), then move on to clearing the cave... when I get a message that the badit has given birth to a healty imperial girl (Children + Soulgems)! I move back to where I left her and the body is floating in the air and animated but dead, and there's a fully clothed girl nearby (weird that they come out in that size) called Imperial Girl, I rename her and send her to Solitude. No idea how she was born ten minutes after being concieved (I have it set to 3 weeks) or how she was born when her mother was dead. Traumatic childhood indeed! To test I turn off pregnancy and rape another bandit girl, she becomes cum inflated and I get the impregnating message, I kill her as well and sit back and observe. A few minutes later she animates and squirts out the cum as normal, I get a papyrus message that she's no longer pregnant, and she's now floating sideways animated but dead in the air. Quite creepy! But the cum inflation + death may be messed up.

I'm reporting this both here and in Children + Soulgems thread.

i guess its cuz Children + Soulgems has own pregnancy framework that doesnt check if actor alive

i had a bug with it that children always teleport away from me, so i can never meet them even if i use console to teleport them in, in 5 sec they are teleported out

• 1 month later...

Just a quick question; I'm assuming that while pregnant the mod should alter the npc belly node, but it doesn't seem to be working. I tried Ed86's edit posted above, but no go. I have the PSB with all the PSB Killer Keos Armor installed. I know the scaling is working cause my 'Fill Her Up' mod inflates my character, but this one doesn't seem to. Is it possible this is referencing a node that isn't present/functional on the PSB? Anyone who has the inflation working with this mod- what body are you using? Thanks!

Edit: Ok! I did a clean install of Ed86's edit, and it works, thank you so much for that! :D Now, another question.. with a name like 'Hentai' I would hope that if I have sex with a beast that I would give birth to one? I have this mod and SexLab Animals installed, but at the end of my pregnancy my water broke, but nothing spawned. Am I missing something, or is that not a function of this mod? Thanks :3

• 1 month later...

Ok so... I finally managed to install everything but now for some reason every time I start the game it automatically ctd's fpr some reason... I really wanted to mix this with Untamd but apparently either I've found an incompability or something is really screwed in my load oreder. Can anyone help?

Ok so... I finally managed to install everything but now for some reason every time I start the game it automatically ctd's fpr some reason... I really wanted to mix this with Untamd but apparently either I've found an incompability or something is really screwed in my load oreder. Can anyone help?

something is really screwed in your load oreder

you have missing masters

something is really screwed in your load oreder

you have missing masters

Nah I already fixed the problem turns out it was one of the plugins causing the mess... I managed to fix it and now its running normally

• 5 weeks later...

Anyone know if this is working under SL 1.60?

Seems to be working for me. I had a character get pregnant just fine, and both the cum inflation and breast/belly/thigh resizing work. Didn't get all the way through the pregnancy yet, (I use a 30 day pregnancy so it takes a while) but so far it has worked exactly as it did before the SL update.

Hi 

I´m using this great Mod Hentai Pregnancy V 1.19,  but when A new child born part of my previos childs moves to follow the last mother

Questions:  

1. how can I Update the Mother of a Child,  Just to follow his original Mother? 

2. How can reactivate the training mod,  because  is not moving on

• 3 weeks later...