View File

Description

SexLab plugin to impregnate the soul gems in the women.

Can be pregnant soul gems up to 100 per one woman, and It is possible to be spawning at any time.

You can be milking for a while after birth and during pregnancy.

There is no features of menstruation and Childbirth.

This is stand alone pregnancy mod. Not Hentai Pregnancy add-on.

Requirements

SexLab

Skeleton with "NPC Belly", "NPC L Breast" amd "NPC R Breast" nodes.

Body mesh which supports pregnancy.

MCM Settings

You can either can be who can pregnant, who can impregnate, to set and probability of pregnancy.

Player Can Pregnant

Pregnancy whether the player will change regardless of the other settings.

Undead Can Pregnant

Pregnancy whether the undead will change. This has no meaning unless you enable the setting of one of the below.

Follower Can Pregnant

Pregnancy whether the follower is switched. Please note so NPC can be followers, not the followers of this current follower. Who in the Potential Follower Faction. Undead will be excluded as long as you do not enable the above settings.

Women will be able to all pregnancy. Undead will be excluded as long as you do not enable the above settings.

It is not to MCM, but you can set the NPC fertile separately using the power. This does not affect other settings.

Race Specific Milk

Milk of each race will be added when it is milked. In addition, the effect is all the same just to be items with different name currently.

Filling Chance

It is the probability that the soul gems pregnant are filled.

Page3 Target NPC

This NPC is the same as Target NPC of SexLab MCM Menu.

Please select the NPC using the hot key of SexLab side.

Oviposition

If the soul gems have grown in a Pitty or more, so that you can oviposition in any timing.

Please use it because there is a power like it.

You can interrupt the oviposition when you activate the NPC in oviposition.

Oviposition will be interrupted by pressing the activation key in the case of player.

Milking

Milk can accumulate slowly for a while after giving birth and during pregnancy.

You can be milking when there 1.0 or more milk, and be equipped to make a Milker in the other category of smithing forge.

NPCs are milking automatically when there is a milk If you pass a milker.

Spells

Oviposition

Oviposition when target character to be able to oviposition.

Mass will oviposition all characters who is around can be spawning.

Milking

You can be if milking breast milk is enough.

Speed ​​of accumulated milk varies depending on the amount of soul gems them pregnant.

Register can get pregnant

Target NPC will be able to pregnancy regardless of the other settings.

For example, if you register Serana, she will be able to get pregnant even if you do not allow undead pregnancy.

Register can impregnate

Target NPC will be able to impregnate regardless of the setting of the other.

For example, if you register Serana, she will be able to impregnate even if you are not allow female impregnate and undead impregnate.

Register Exclude Pregnant

Target NPC will no longer can get pregnant, regardless of the other settings.

For example, if you register Lydia, she will not be able to get pregnant if you check follower can pregnant and every female can pregnant.

Conflict

May be conflicts with other pregnancy plugins, but register allow/disallow pregnant for specific NPCs will be avoid the conflict to some extent.

And It is possible to be almost ignored the impact of this mod for NPC particular by disabling the node change.

NPC Body Scale Randomizer(as BSR)

Belly Node Scaling by BSR to NPC pregnant in this mod will be stopped automatically.

In addition, the size of the breast is the swelled in this mod + setting with BSR.

Credits

Ashal for SexLabFramework

h38fh2mf for PapyrusUtil

ZaZ Chris for Gush effect

Milking Cuirass for oli3d

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/05/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sexlab Framework
  • Special Edition Compatible

Ojanen is the same guy who made Player Succubus Quest... he's not a native speaker but his mods are compatible with the English version of Skyrim. It's probably not compatible with Hentai Pregnancy because it uses its own pregnancy system.

In fact, this looks to be a part of PSQ that he separated and made available for all characters, instead of only those who become a Succubus.

Looks good so far. Doesn't show how long the pregnancies last however. I would assume similar to Hentai pregnancy around 7 days or shorter if you set the slider lower. Now if you add a cum inflation option to this I'm interested :) its one of the features that I love about Hentai Pregnancy.

umm.. can someone explain the "Oviposition"  part to me.i dont get it ?

means egg laying, and like the first picture kinda shows, guess you can somehow lay eggs. No idea till I give it a try tho

i meant under what circumstance? . i just tried the mod when i use "Oviposition"it always tell me that my character has no gem to Oviposition.even though i have petty.lesser.common.and grand gem in my inventory 

means egg laying, and like the first picture kinda shows, guess you can somehow lay eggs. No idea till I give it a try tho

i meant under what circumstance? . i just tried the mod when i use "Oviposition"it always tell me that my character has no gem to Oviposition.even though i have petty.lesser.common.and grand gem in my inventory 

The mod gives you the ability even if you aren't pregnant with any soul gems. If you want to see what the Oviposition does go get your character pregnant with a few soul gems then use the Oviposition ability. It works the same way as PSQ since it is the same mod from the same guy.

Erm, is this an extension of the existing Hentai Pregnancy soul gem mod? If not, is it compatible with Hentai Pregnancy?

This is not the extension of Hentai Pregnancy. 
May be conflict with that.
Edit: You can set to exclude pregnancy in this mod the specific NPC, and also you can set only specific NPC can get pregnant in this mod, so you will be able to avoid some extent of conflict.

This mod looks to have a lot of potential but it seems to be japanese? Is it compatible with English Skyrim? What particular body/skeleton mod do you use for the breast/belly nodes? Which mesh?

This works in English skyrim even if you can tolerate clumsy my English. 
What I'm using it is XP32 version I do not remember well and the UNPB-BBP, but belly looks like swell if there is the specified node.

Looks good so far. Doesn't show how long the pregnancies last however. I would assume similar to Hentai pregnancy around 7 days or shorter if you set the slider lower. Now if you add a cum inflation option to this I'm interested :) its one of the features that I love about Hentai Pregnancy.

It remains to be pregnant all the way until they birth.
There is no limit of the number of people capable of pregnancy.
And What's the Cum inflation?

Rather than inventory, soul gems are in the belly of the characters.
You can give birth once they have fully grown.

So I messed around with this mod for a bit any I think I can clarify some of what it does.

Typical pregnancy mod in that having sex gets you pregnant.

There are some toggles in the MCM that control what can get pregnant and what can impregnate, everything from typical male/female, to bestiality, undead, and even female impregnation (I actually manages to cause a but that made someone impregnate them self).

The pregnancy isn't a baby, but is a soul gem, you can see the gems you're currently impregnated with in the 2nd menu of the settings.

The gems start as "immature" which isn't an item itself, but is just the state before they turn into an item.

By passing time the gems incubate, which them grows them into petty(pitty in the mod menu, but it's a petty sized gem), lesser, common, etc. soul gems.

You can give birth to the gems by casting the oviposition spell, works on yourself, or NPCs.

After birthing them, they're left on the ground for you to pick up.

They can come pre-filled with a soul, you can set the % chance of them being filled in the settings menu.

For milking, once you are impregnated you produce milk.

If you craft a milker at the blacksmith, and equip it, it adds a milking spell.

If you cast the spell and wait a bit, or cast it a few times(not sure which, I got impatient and just cast it a few times) then it puts a food item milk in your inventory.

The mod seems slightly buggy, in particular the settings menus don't display everything the way they should.

That may be a issue of compatibility, I have a handful of other mods I just added this to the mix.

Doesn't like the body model I'm using either, the breast and belly growth for when you become pregnant didn't work.

Not sure what the best model option would be to get it to work, haven't experimented with that at all.

Its a kinda fetish mostly for anime and pictures, girl gets filled with so much cum her belly bulges like she is pregnant. In game terms, it would be a 0%-100% slider option that upon ending a sexual animation that the belly node would be expanded to full for a short period of time, maybe 1-2 game hours or as short as a few minutes before it goes away. The mod Hentai Pregnancy does just that, set to 0 and it won't happen at all. It bulges out the belly of the girl for I believe 30 minutes to an hour in game before they fall to their knees in the knocked down pose as the dribble effect plays from their crotch and then the belly shrinks to normal and they are fine, but for that short window they have a full belly.

If you could add that feature I'd be most happy, downloading the mod right now to try it out anyways :)

I have been testing this one, and So far It seems to work very well, My belly actually grew, and I guess I mush have a bottle of momma's helper, cause I did not see a single streach mark..LOL

I have not quite gotten to the harvest state, I guess you have to reach some point where the birthing of Gems happens. anyway I think is very good. I did try a few others ( That did the pregnant belly thing, the breasts grew, but the belly stayed flat), but My belly never grew, but in this one it does.  Which is sort of Kool

I hope you keep it nice and clean, and don't overload it with features that have nothing to do with pregnancy. It could become a nice resource for other mods that wish to use your's as a dependancy.

I have been testing this one, and So far It seems to work very well, My belly actually grew, and I guess I mush have a bottle of momma's helper, cause I did not see a single streach mark..LOL

I have not quite gotten to the harvest state, I guess you have to reach some point where the birthing of Gems happens. anyway I think is very good. I did try a few others ( That did the pregnant belly thing, the breasts grew, but the belly stayed flat), but My belly never grew, but in this one it does.  Which is sort of Kool

I hope you keep it nice and clean, and don't overload it with features that have nothing to do with pregnancy. It could become a nice resource for other mods that wish to use your's as a dependancy.

Ok, so question for you galgat, did your character belly expand over time or right away, or how did it expand? I only noticed that mine was expanding when I repeatedly had sex to get more gems added to the list of filling gems. Other than that my belly remained flat as a board. Breasts increased after giving birth using the Oviposition... big time. Geez they went from medium sized to huge. The mod said I had 15 milk remaining which I assume means I can milk myself 15 times.

Ok, so question for you galgat, did your character belly expand over time or right away, or how did it expand? I only noticed that mine was expanding when I repeatedly had sex to get more gems added to the list of filling gems. Other than that my belly remained flat as a board. Breasts increased after giving birth using the Oviposition... big time. Geez they went from medium sized to huge. The mod said I had 15 milk remaining which I assume means I can milk myself 15 times.

I think u need get more gems in the belly to expand it, the gems themselves don't make belly bigger as they grow, only the number of the gems matters. Breasts grow as the milk in them goes up, u don't need Oviposition, at lest that's how it works for me.

It's a good mod, simpler compare to other pregnancy mods out there but it does its job well, reminds me of some mods in Oblivion, here are some suggestions I can think of:

1, make belly grows when the gems in it grows bigger, and when harvest, it can lay different sizes of "eggs".

2, add an option to set the gems' ownership, right now if u try to pick up other NPC's gems, u must steal them.

3, make the milker suit fit to the belly node, and make them fit to CBBE and UNPB.

It's a shame we don't have animated vagin or good milk animation in skyrim, otherwise it can be even better.

I think u need get more gems in the belly to expand it, the gems themselves don't make belly bigger as they grow, only the number of the gems matters. Breasts grow as the milk in them goes up, u don't need Oviposition, at lest that's how it works for me.

It's a good mod, simpler compare to other pregnancy mods out there but it does its job well, reminds me of some mods in Oblivion, here are some suggestions I can think of:

1, make belly grows when the gems in it grows bigger, and when harvest, it can lay different sizes of "eggs".

2, add an option to set the gems' ownership, right now if u try to pick up other NPC's gems, u must steal them.

3, make the milker suit fit to the belly node, and make them fit to CBBE and UNPB.

It's a shame we don't have animated vagin or good milk animation in skyrim, otherwise it can be even better.

Hmmmm ok, kinda thought so. I noticed her belly slowly getting bigger as I kept getting fertilized to test it out.  As for the birthing/oviposition, do you naturally give birth to them after awhile like when they become Black and filled? I noticed using the oviposition spell it expelled any gem that was not immature.

The mod does have good potential. Definitely adding the gem owner would help, also would like to see the belly get bigger with the size of the gems getting bigger as well. Adding a option to turn on or off the milk would be a nice touch, not a milking fan but its fine, I just set the default value to 1. The problem I am having is I liked the original UNPB body mod I used, I had to install Blissaro's UNPB body mod to enable pregnancy, which changed how my characters breasts are, they are a bit more saggy now, they used to be perfectly rounded. So when a mod increases breast size, they become torpedo boobs.

And yes, a UNPB milker suit would be most appreciated, not sure what body the current one is for. Also if you could make the milk a bit better, like give them bonuses per race, like make part of their racial bonuses when you drink milk from that race. Nords get some frost resistance, Khajiit milk gives temporary night eye, wood elf milk gives temporary resistance to poison etc. The 5 health thing is extremely minimal, even at low levels its just inventory clutter, at high levels (current character is 40) 5 hp is pretty much worthless.

Its a kinda fetish mostly for anime and pictures, girl gets filled with so much cum her belly bulges like she is pregnant. In game terms, it would be a 0%-100% slider option that upon ending a sexual animation that the belly node would be expanded to full for a short period of time, maybe 1-2 game hours or as short as a few minutes before it goes away. The mod Hentai Pregnancy does just that, set to 0 and it won't happen at all. It bulges out the belly of the girl for I believe 30 minutes to an hour in game before they fall to their knees in the knocked down pose as the dribble effect plays from their crotch and then the belly shrinks to normal and they are fine, but for that short window they have a full belly.

If you could add that feature I'd be most happy, downloading the mod right now to try it out anyways :)

I do not know whether I can do, but consider. 
Do not expect too much.

Belly swelling is set to (1 + Total Gem Size / 3000) node values​​. 
Time might be too long if that want a change of the appearance immediately. 
I will consider to be able to magnification setting. 
Calculation of Breast Node Value is pretty decent.

Scale of gems has been changed by the growth stage. 
Based on the black gem weight 1.0, scale 1.2, the density is calculating scale roughly on the assumption that all homogenous.
You do not know the difference at a glance it does not deny.

Ownership of the gem that relationship rank is spawning the NPC of lover looks like move the player. 
Threshold of rank had been forgotten remains of going to to be changed.

I want to do it but I'm not sure what to do. 
I was wondering if someone cauld do that. UI of blender is...

Based on the black gem weight 1.0, scale 1.2, the density is calculating scale roughly on the assumption that all homogenous.

Ownership of the gem that relationship rank is spawning the NPC of lover looks like move the player. 
Threshold of rank had been forgotten remains of going to to be changed.

I want to do it but I'm not sure what to do. 
I was wondering if someone cauld do that. UI of blender is...

Thanks for the clarification, but some of your words hardly make sense to me

I know the gems grow bigger as time pass, but does their size have any impact on belly size?