I'm having a weird issue, I can't get the belly to scale with either the inflation or being pregnant.

When I use just the original mod, the 1.19 version from the front page, everything works fine. But when I use 1.19g, i, or j, nothing happens. I've tried using the update as both a stand alone and as a patch to the original and I can't get it to work.

I have the latest SKSE and NetImmersive Override. I am allowing NiO to overwrite Racemenu's scripts, not sure if that matters or not. I've also tried reinstalling all these mods and make a new game. Not sure what I'm doing wrong, any ideas?

just tried, everything works fine

Installed SLIF don't solve a problem too.

install custom body/ skeleton/ build clothes in bodyslide with preset that support pregnancy belly

It doesn't seem to be a skeleton issue.

I made a small test, to see, what is wrong.

Everything seems to work fine yes, except for the rate at which the belly and breast increases, which seems to be very low, almost unnoticeable.

SexLab Hentai Pregnancy settings were all default. Each section I have waited for 24 hours. (apparently wait time is not calculated?)

[03/07/2017 - 06:09:35PM] Hentai Pregnancy: [Actor < (00000014)>] CurrentBreastSize: 1.000000 TargetBreastSize: 2.000000 IncrBreastRate: 0.011905 BreastScaling: TRUE

[03/07/2017 - 06:09:35PM] Hentai Pregnancy: [Actor < (00000014)>] CurrentBellySize: 1.000000 TargetBellySize: 5.000000 IncrBellyRate: 0.047619 BellyScaling: TRUE

[03/07/2017 - 06:10:54PM] Hentai Pregnancy: [Actor < (00000014)>] CurrentBreastSize: 1.011905 TargetBreastSize: 2.000000 IncrBreastRate: 0.011905 BreastScaling: TRUE

[03/07/2017 - 06:10:54PM] Hentai Pregnancy: [Actor < (00000014)>] CurrentBellySize: 1.047619 TargetBellySize: 5.000000 IncrBellyRate: 0.047619 BellyScaling: TRUE

[03/07/2017 - 06:11:54PM] Hentai Pregnancy: [Actor < (00000014)>] CurrentBreastSize: 1.023809 TargetBreastSize: 2.000000 IncrBreastRate: 0.011905 BreastScaling: TRUE

[03/07/2017 - 06:11:54PM] Hentai Pregnancy: [Actor < (00000014)>] CurrentBellySize: 1.095238 TargetBellySize: 5.000000 IncrBellyRate: 0.047619 BellyScaling: TRUE

[03/07/2017 - 06:13:06PM] Hentai Pregnancy: [Actor < (00000014)>] CurrentBreastSize: 1.035714 TargetBreastSize: 2.000000 IncrBreastRate: 0.011905 BreastScaling: TRUE

[03/07/2017 - 06:13:06PM] Hentai Pregnancy: [Actor < (00000014)>] CurrentBellySize: 1.142857 TargetBellySize: 5.000000 IncrBellyRate: 0.047619 BellyScaling: TRUE

[03/07/2017 - 06:14:28PM] Hentai Pregnancy: [Actor < (00000014)>] CurrentBreastSize: 1.047619 TargetBreastSize: 2.000000 IncrBreastRate: 0.011905 BreastScaling: TRUE

[03/07/2017 - 06:14:28PM] Hentai Pregnancy: [Actor < (00000014)>] CurrentBellySize: 1.190476 TargetBellySize: 5.000000 IncrBellyRate: 0.047619 BellyScaling: TRUE

[03/07/2017 - 06:15:27PM] Hentai Pregnancy: [Actor < (00000014)>] CurrentBreastSize: 1.059524 TargetBreastSize: 2.000000 IncrBreastRate: 0.011905 BreastScaling: TRUE

[03/07/2017 - 06:15:27PM] Hentai Pregnancy: [Actor < (00000014)>] CurrentBellySize: 1.238096 TargetBellySize: 5.000000 IncrBellyRate: 0.047619 BellyScaling: TRUE

[03/07/2017 - 06:16:42PM] Hentai Pregnancy: [Actor < (00000014)>] CurrentBreastSize: 1.071428 TargetBreastSize: 2.000000 IncrBreastRate: 0.011905 BreastScaling: TRUE

[03/07/2017 - 06:16:42PM] Hentai Pregnancy: [Actor < (00000014)>] CurrentBellySize: 1.285715 TargetBellySize: 5.000000 IncrBellyRate: 0.047619 BellyScaling: TRUE

0.011905 for the breasts for 24 hours and 0.047619 for the belly for 24 hours is not a lot.

Edit: As someone just posted in my thread, so the values are increased every 10 seconds? That still doesn't cover wait/sleep/etc., but I guess I understand now, how it works.

that should probably fix it

scripts.7z

• 1 month later...

Is it just me, or is inflation barely noticeable? Pregnancy seems fine, but inflation is barely there unless you max out the scaling. With the scaling maxxed though, pregnancy gets a bit ridiculous :P

cum inflation is 
MaxScaleBelly * 0.25

its 2017 there is absolutly 0 reasons to use this feature
use Fill Her Up for inflation

The ZaZ Animation requirement for fill her up is a deal breaker. I try to keep my mod load as lightweight as I can. Can you direct me to a file I might be able to edit myself to bring the value back up to what it was in the original Hentai Pregnancy? Don't get me wrong, I appreciate that you're keeping this mod alive and patched, but I'd prefer not to -lose- functionality I was enjoying.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Whats so "Hentai" on this Mod ? Does it work better than BeeingFemale ? Any extremely strange but also good features which i can use in a "Omg no not raped restrained and Impregnated Character" ? Im using BeeingFemale but if you tell me what this one really makes "hentai" i will Rate and download this ^^

Yours 

Aki

Guest TR0767

Whats so "Hentai" on this Mod ? Does it work better than BeeingFemale ? Any extremely strange but also good features which i can use in a "Omg no not raped restrained and Impregnated Character" ? Im using BeeingFemale but if you tell me what this one really makes "hentai" i will Rate and download this ^^

Yours 

Aki

I don't know why it's called "'Hentai' Pregnancy" either, I don't really know hentai very well, but it doesn't appear that anything hentai-related is here. If you're like me, and you use "Beeing Female" and you're happy with it (no issues or anything like that), STICK to it. Hentai Preg is a very basic, no-nonsense pregnancy mod that doesn't do anything fancy like BF does. It's not nearly as script heavy. That's really the only advantage HP has over BF. I've had BF puke before on me, where the girls' cycles don't advance like they should, and I end up starting a new game and things go just fine. But that's only happened ONCE in the 1+ years I've had the mod going - with SEVERAL new starts.

If you follow the K.I.S.S. (keep it simple, stupid) philosophy, THIS is your mod. I personally DO follow that motto, but BF is SO much better - and also so much more COMPLICATED. Don't want to deal with tampons? Menses? PMS? Then H.P. is your mod of choice. Oh, you could use Sexlab Procreation, but that doesn't support NPCs.

• 3 weeks later...

SexLabHentaiPregnancy 1.19k

added message telling when you have enough milk

extended milk production to post pregnancy

disabled by default anal pregnancy

fix for wait/sleep not scaling boobs/belly propertly

Thank you. <3

Having some issues with most, if not all of the recent updates to HP, including 1.19k where actors can become pregnant even with all options set to 0% and all chances of pregnancies being made impossible.

And im also having issues with these same impossible pregnancies being removed but leaving a filler pregnancy message where if i were to check the pregnancy tab i would still see blank actors being pregnant and how many days until birth, " ____ by ____ 7 days" just remove the underscores.

And another issue I seem to have is that I can no longer choose which specific pregnancies i wish to remove, i only have the option to remove all of them. Previous versions allowed me to remove specific pregnancies, was this option removed, or a bug?

And my question is why has the load message and the actor event messages been merged into one toggleable option? I was wondering if the the feature of turning off my load message for the mod, but to keep the impregnation messages active is something that could be brought back in another update.

And for the ghost pregnancy messages, if i upgrade to a new version they still stay and dont countdown or go away after the specific amount of days listed.

Having some issues with most, if not all of the recent updates to HP, including 1.19k where actors can become pregnant even with all options set to 0% and all chances of pregnancies being made impossible.

And im also having issues with these same impossible pregnancies being removed but leaving a filler pregnancy message where if i were to check the pregnancy tab i would still see blank actors being pregnant and how many days until birth, " ____ by ____ 7 days" just remove the underscores.

And another issue I seem to have is that I can no longer choose which specific pregnancies i wish to remove, i only have the option to remove all of them. Previous versions allowed me to remove specific pregnancies, was this option removed, or a bug?

And my question is why has the load message and the actor event messages been merged into one toggleable option? I was wondering if the the feature of turning off my load message for the mod, but to keep the impregnation messages active is something that could be brought back in another update.

And for the ghost pregnancy messages, if i upgrade to a new version they still stay and dont countdown or go away after the specific amount of days listed.

just tried everyhing works fine, thats is your problem, you probably didnt read changelog and didnt do clean save

well it doesnt have any effect on game and noone reported those before and i dont play skyrim ...sooo....

adding 50 separate remove options to mcm is pain in ass, waste of game resources, and im to lazy to do this =)

idk, that load message is useless and should have removed it altogather, will probably do that or make it only show up once during initial setup

just tried everyhing works fine, thats is your problem, you probably didnt read changelog and didnt do clean save

well it doesnt have any effect on game and noone reported those before and i dont play skyrim ...sooo....

adding 50 separate remove options to mcm is pain in ass, waste of game resources, and im to lazy to do this =)

idk, that load message is useless and should have removed it altogather, will probably do that or make it only show up once during initial setup

I have tried a clean save, but the problem is that these ghost pregnancies cant be waited out, they are stuck at the day they are set until birth, so if the default is 7 it will stay at 7 forever.

Also, wouldnt it be easy to add the separate remove options once you have made the first template of a removeable pregnancy? I found the option to be very useful when many npcs were pregnant at once.

I have tried a clean save, but the problem is that these ghost pregnancies cant be waited out, they are stuck at the day they are set until birth, so if the default is 7 it will stay at 7 forever.

Also, wouldnt it be easy to add the separate remove options once you have made the first template of a removeable pregnancy? I found the option to be very useful when many npcs were pregnant at once.

I've made a patch to hide those in mcm

The hardest part is to google what letter comes after k

No, I'm not interested* its time consuming=hard, oh did I mention that its a waste of game memory?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 07/07/2013 at 10:42 AM, flyingtoasters said:

View File

SexLab Hentai Pregnancy

Simplified pregnancy for SexLab using node scaling. Does not run simulations, the script gets attached to a NPC only for the duration that they are pregnant. Intended for PC and NPCs.

Features

• Increases the breast and belly size of females using node scaling
  • Works for player, followers and NPCs
  • Pregnancies from creature sex
  • Pregnancies for named NPCs up to 20 at the same time.
  • Cum inflation option
  • Configurable size, chances and duration in MCM
  • MCM page for current named pregnancies
  • Pick the plugin you want for child option
  • Can be used by other mods

Requrements

Limitations

• Female cycles are not modeled, I don't see the point.
  • Pregnancies on unnamed NPCs are removed whenever you travel between cells, Named NPC are fine.
  • Child option needs to be fleshed out.
  • Waiting for someone to convert some armor. There are armor options to show breast enlargement but none that I know of for the belly.

Wishlist

• Pregnancy weighted armor

Plans

• More child plugins

Credits

• Thanks to jbezorg for the fluids
  • Thanks to GECK.O for leaky nips

Disclaimer

The is my first mod for Skyrim, use at your own risk.

SoulGemBirth Plugin

Reveal hidden contents

• Requires HentaiPregnancy > v1.16
  • Produces Soul Gems, size dependent on pregnancy duration
  • Victim only option
  • Has it's own MCM
  • Use this as an example if you want to write a plugin

Related Mods

Troubleshooting

Reveal hidden contents

• CTD when pregnancy occurs
    • Check that your skeleton has a belly node
    • Getting custom companions with their own separate body pregnant will cause CTD.
    • If you are using the selene kate mod, it comes with it's own skeleton which can cause CTD, you can fix this by overriding her assets with your ones by creating this folder - Data\meshes\actors\character\katebody and putting your files in there. I also overwrote her body because I want her to use my bodyslide one. In my folder I have:

from Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets

femalebody_0.nif

femalebody_1.nif

femalefeet_0.nif

femalefeet_1.nif

femalehands_0.nif

femalehands_1.nif

femalehead.nif

from Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets female

skeleton_female.hkx

skeleton_female.nif

[*]Breasts grow but belly doesn't

• Check you belly mesh install, zecoron's for CBBE, b3lisario's for UNP
    • Read their threads for instructions

[*]Can't get pregnant

• Does the pregnancy appear in the Pregnancy List in the MCM
      • If yes, and you're sure that you've waited long enough but do not see belly or breast growth
        • Is it a custom body or NPC from a mod? If yes then try it with a vanilla NPC that doesn't have a generic name.

[*]If no and it was a charactor with a name having vaginal sex involving a male and a female then it should be working.

[*]Still can't get pregnant?

• Check that you are running the latest version
      • Try again with an earlier save
      • Are you using any mods which alter NPCs?

[*]Female to female - enable female to female cum in sexlab MCM.

[*]If you're using SOS and you installed XP32 after, reinstall SOS, XP32 will overwrite SOS's male skeleton which could give you CTD.

[*]If you had installed pre esm version and you are running the latest version, make sure you don't have HentaiImpregnation.esp in your data folder.

[*]If you still need help then make a post with all the details which are relevant, including what you did to rule out the above, versions of relevant mods etc. No one can help you if your desciption of the problem is just "not working".

Old Updates

Before upgrading wait out pregnancies and then clean save.

Reveal hidden contents

• Fixed Male pregnancy issue

• Added option to disable messages
  • Address breast scaling issue

• Added creature support
  • Added cum inflation chance

• Converted to esm (clear/wait out all pregnancies, clean save and uninstall before upgrading)
  • Can be now used by other mods
  • Child option now need plugin to operate
  • Added optional SoulGemBirth plugin (remember to set your child chance)
  • Voice volume now reads SexLab settings
  • Add allow anal option
  • Removed expression override which doesn't work anyway.

• Fixed issue with setting chances to 0
  • Fixed clear pregnancy issue fix regression

• Fixed issue with pregnancy effects switch

• Fixed issue with dress undress
  • Increased max sizes

• Fixed clear pregnancy MCM function going to post pregnancy instead of clearing.
  • Tweaked undress procedure.

• Adjusted effect durations
  • Added leaky nips, thanks to GECK.O (set your body type in MCM, CBBE or UNP)

• Fixed child can be produced with 0 chance.
  • Added post pregnancy period (+ 1/4 duration).
  • Added pregnancy cramps.
  • Added post pregnancy milk effect.
  • Added female to female pregnancy if SexLab is set to allow female to felmale cum.

• Fixed timer not updating unless you wait.

• Added reconnect to SexLab on gameload for users having issues after loading a saved game.
  • Fleshed out pregnancy ending.

• Fixed issued with timer not being reset when reusing slots

• Gradual growth for pregnancies
  • Function to remove all pregnancies in the MCM, when using this, go back to game than wait for message to say "All named pregnancies removed"
  • Now works for vaginal sex only

• Persistent pregnancies for named NPCs up to 20 at the same time.
  • Nonpersistent cum inflation for unnamed NPCs
  • MCM page for current named pregnancies

• Fixed size settings being rounded to integers.

• Added check for bodies reverting.

• Removed per second update from the growth script, initially put there to stop bodies from reverting and to gradually increment size over the whole period but it appears to be causing some issues.

hey man how do I even know that she's pregnant ? I got her body changes but I don't even know if she's pregnant or will her body changes back once she gives birth

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/30/2017 at 10:46 AM, ArielFetters said:

Does this have birth animations like BeeingFemale? I tried the search function but couldn't find an answer. If someone would please help out it'd be appreciated. Thanks.

Their water will break and they will go into bleedout while leaking.