"What are you playing" thread

• 1 month later...

An endless game called "let's mod fo3 and nv and get these little improvements, oh, there is also this other thing to do, and why not porting this hair, but I must give that outfit better texture, hmm I forgot those lines of dialogue". In the meantime I've unlocked the achievement "make one of your HDD a complete mess with path folders awfully long and don't dare to sort it out, you will be screwed when are you going to do a back-up of the damn thing".

Other than that I recently re-played L.A. Noir.

If I skip Deus Ex: Invisible War would I be missing anything? I played it for a while and it's alright but I am very disappointed by the biomods and overall it's just not as good as the first game. I really want to play Human Revolution but I want to make sure I am up to speed on the story.

Currently, and lazily, going through self-imposed challenges on the hardest difficulty in Mass Effect 3, Heavily-modded Skyrim, Kingdoms of Amalur. Thinking of going on with Dragon Age and Dragon Age 2. And thinking of trying Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2 on their harder difficulties.

Edit: Oh, and I also play Pokemon Black on DS.

ATM Rome 2, its way better than most so-called experts and fans would ever admit. Throw in some Metro-Last Light to quell my post-nuclear dystopian cravings, as well as some other games I recently bought on Steam (though Dishonored did so far not invoke the urge in me to play it regularly, Rage's story is not very captivating though the shoot-outs are fun, and Far Cry 3 is surely one of the most boring shooters I ever tried so far)

Assetto Corsa (early access) - Racing Simulator.

Chivalry (complete pack) - Really awesome game, but I am terrible at it. Some ppl say it takes months to master the combat and the movements each class has.

The Witcher 2. I never got around to beat the game. And since I don't celebrate Xmas, I.m prolly gonna spend the whole day playing this.