What Areas Should be Looked at?  

1,098 members have voted

1. 1. What Areas need to be looked at more?

• Better Naked/Armor Slot handling/configuration (IE armors that do not use body slot that should prevent nudity)
    • Creature Handling
    • Nearby NPC arousal Updating over time (Or appearingly not updating)
    • Other (Leave a Comment)

On 3/28/2023 at 11:50 AM, yeahhowaboutnooo said:

EDIT:
still got CTDs -> forked the SKSE plugin source and put null-ptr handling directly in the cpp source for every papyrus function:
https://github.com/yeahhowaboutnooo/OSLAroused-SKSE/tree/handleNullPtrGracefully

Let me know what you think @ozooma10 (e.g. not sure if i like putting a "using" in every PapyrusSomething.h header)

If you don't mind me asking, could you share the built dll? I was trying to do that, but having about zero experience in it, I got a bit... stuck on trying to build it, even after screwing around with that Visual Studio program, but still failed.  I've been somewhat struggling with CTD's on my SE 1.5.97 when loading games, maybe this will help? Thanks in advance!

On 5/1/2023 at 2:41 AM, krzzp said:

If you don't mind me asking, could you share the built dll? I was trying to do that, but having about zero experience in it, I got a bit... stuck on trying to build it, even after screwing around with that Visual Studio program, but still failed.  I've been somewhat struggling with CTD's on my SE 1.5.97 when loading games, maybe this will help? Thanks in advance!

So, after looking at it for a little more, it turns out the build instructions on the Github was wrong - the author has updated the build system, but not the readme, after googling "mrowrpurr build system", i've found a missing bat files and somehow managed to compile your fine work @yeahhowaboutnooo. I've literally did this for the first time, so I've no clue if this actually worked or not, but it loads in the game and updates everything. I've attached the file in case anyone wants to check it out and see if it helps them (please tell me if i need to remove the file). 

My CTD's started with a combo of better third person selection, FSMP and OSLAroused - first two worked fine without OSL for quite some time, but after I introduced OSL, insta CTD on loading games or starting a new one. coc command from the main menu works, after that - saves load fine. Basically, every time it tries to load a game in 3rd person - bam. So, while this doesn't look necessary like a problem by OSL A, but it started after I installed it. And I really like the mod, so I'm trying to troubleshoot this.

edit: kindly note that this was for 2.2.0, and the author has updated the mod since then, so I suggest to use the new version, because unlike me, he actually knows what he's doing ?

OSLA fixed dll by yeahhowaboutnooo.7z

Edited by krzp
On 5/1/2023 at 12:42 PM, krzzp said:

And I really like the mod, so I'm trying to troubleshoot this.

So, I've been able to completely eliminate the "load game saved in third person" CTD's on my 1.5.97, that I've started to experience after installing this mod, by doing the following:

- downgraded Better Third Person Selection from 0.58 to 0.55

- used the recompiled DLL for OSL Aroused.

- downgraded FSMP from 1.50.9 to 1.49.3

I'm unsure which one helped the most, but it has been rock solid ever since.

slam_scannerquest.pex

in case anyone wants this, i made this script to have the Sexlab monitor widget to run and updates the actor's arousal with function from OSLaroused

it will update along with SL monitor widget's scan timer. no more manually updating actor's arousal! 

OSLArousedNative.GetArousal

replace the script in SL monitor widget

Edited by ShimizuModding
details
15 minutes ago, ozooma10 said:

Which keywords are you looking for? Just want to avoid cluterring screen. 

The ones from this link https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/17496-babodialogue/?do=download&r=1041003&confirm=1&t=1&csrfKey=3fc3f8d39ac6cff987c27225529aabeb
Keywords:

Spoiler

sla_ArmorPretty, sla_ArmorSpandex, SLA_ArmorLewdLeotard, SLA_ArmorCurtain, SLA_HalfNakedBikini, SLA_ArmorTransparent, SLA_ArmorHalfNaked, SLA_ArmorRubber, Sla_BraBikini, SLA_PantsNormal, SLA_MicroHotpants, SLA_PantyNormal, SLA_ThongT, SLA_ThongLowleg, SLA_ThongCString, SLA_ThongGString, SLA_PelvicCurtain, SLA_ShowgirlSkirt, SLA_FullSkirt, SLA_MiniSkirt, SLA_MicroSkirt, SLA_ArmorCapeFull, SLA_ArmorCapeMini

Slayerus added them here, but they unfortunately also removed _SLS_BikiniArmor keyword: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/184743-osl-aroused-arousal-reborn-sse-ae/?do=findComment&comment=3866028

31 minutes ago, Unknowing-e said:

Haven't installed this in a while, but is there a way to block or suppress an NPC arousal?

Kinda crucial for my load order since a mod I use has a bug that spawn an invisible NPC. Normal sex lab arousal I could block them. 

shouldlnt be a need to block them instead they shoudl ber bllocked in any mod that uses the arousal

2 hours ago, ozooma10 said:

Which keywords are you looking for? Just want to avoid cluterring screen. 

Perhaps you could instead allow us to enter the keyword? Sexlab Adventures has a functionality like that, though it uses it to check for those keywords, rather than setting them. Doubt that makes too much of a difference, though.

28 minutes ago, Unknowing-e said:

I don't understand?

unless a  mod calls on them like say scent of sex there is no reason to block them.  nothing is gonan happen just from them getting a rousal stat. your probay thinking of older versions where it stores each npc in save bloating it

image.png.bff3d97ba4150f79383224f181bf84c7.png

2 hours ago, sidfu1 said:

unless a  mod calls on them like say scent of sex there is no reason to block them.  nothing is gonan happen just from them getting a rousal stat. your probay thinking of older versions where it stores each npc in save bloating it

image.png.bff3d97ba4150f79383224f181bf84c7.png

Ah okay. Thanks for clearing up.  So I use this mod similar to Random Sex NG but call Arousal Base MatchMaker. Basically it pairs people by their Arousal LVL. I feel like that the cause of the issue.

So what you're saying is that Mod should have a exception list? Sadly it doesn't Do you have a another mod similar that works?

Edited by Unknowing-e

Something I was curious about - would it be possible to have the "baseline" and/or "libido" react to SexLab skills? I.E. someone with high skill levels would cause their libido's rate of change to drop drastically compared to how fast they get aroused? So if someone has a high sexual deviancy their libido stays high longer than if they have a higher sexual purity; or if someone has a high skill level in a given sex act then performing that act keeps their libido up longer/gets them aroused faster during sex scenes, etc.

Also, what about setting/forcing certain parameters on individual NPCs? Misty Skye or Yuriana could be set up to have higher libidos/baselines than other NPCs, the priestesses of Dibella in Markarth (and Haelga), etc. could have higher baselines and get aroused faster, that kind of stuff.

Hi, great mod but i have one  question. Will it be 100 % controller support one day? When you a about to set witch tagg your clothing shall have, you can open the list but not select any of the equipped items. To do that you have to disable controller in settings first and use mouse/keyboard 

@ozooma10 Hopefully a simple question for you. Is the +1 needed in the zadlibs patch for DD 5.2? I was comparing them to see if they were the same and that was the only difference. I think it might be missing according to the comment about exposure, if I'm reading it right. (I might not be :D )

image.png.a9cadf314c198567cd10f1692d94275f.png

8 hours ago, PerFylk said:

Hi, great mod but i have one  question. Will it be 100 % controller support one day? When you a about to set witch tagg your clothing shall have, you can open the list but not select any of the equipped items. To do that you have to disable controller in settings first and use mouse/keyboard 

More a workaround, but might help for the time being (and useful in general IMHO): https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/54309