What Areas Should be Looked at?  

1,096 members have voted

1. 1. What Areas need to be looked at more?

• Better Naked/Armor Slot handling/configuration (IE armors that do not use body slot that should prevent nudity)
    • Creature Handling
    • Nearby NPC arousal Updating over time (Or appearingly not updating)
    • Other (Leave a Comment)

On 5/28/2023 at 12:21 AM, VahzahVulom said:

@ozooma10 hey is there any news on creature handling?

Itll probably be the next major feature I look at. Pretty busy with work and life so not sure realistically when that might be but I do hope to get around to it eventually.

35 minutes ago, ozooma10 said:

Itll probably be the next major feature I look at. Pretty busy with work and life so not sure realistically when that might be but I do hope to get around to it eventually.

are you planning anything special like having there own mechanics or will they be the same as the rest of the NPCs either way I'm happy I'm just curious 

• 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, harryscrowtem said:

@ozooma10does OSL have a naked armor feature for use with BaboDialogue, like SLAR does? and if not, are there settings i can tweak to set it that way?

What do you mean by naked armor feature? Are you talking about the outfit keywords? It does have them and I've been playing it with Babodialogue with no noticeable issues.

1 hour ago, Fulanoo said:

If only it was that easy, but Ostim throws a shitton of errors

Make sure the source files are in the correct folder. For SE this is "/source/scripts" by default. Some mods will supply them in "/scripts/source" which was the default for LE.

Edit: You need to move these files in Ostim and OSA as they are supplied in the "/scripts/source" folder.

Edited by Yinkle
4 hours ago, Yinkle said:

Make sure the source files are in the correct folder. For SE this is "/source/scripts" by default. Some mods will supply them in "/scripts/source" which was the default for LE.

Edit: You need to move these files in Ostim and OSA as they are supplied in the "/scripts/source" folder.

OSA was the thing missing, thanks

On 6/6/2023 at 11:29 PM, wareware said:

@harryscrowtem I use Min's Babodialogue keyword patch to add keyword patcher to add them to all mods

i know this is a late response, but just wanted to thank you a ton for making me aware of Mins patch, the amount of time it took to setup synthesis and get everything patched was a sliver of the amount of time i wasted messing with sseedit and accomplishing absolutely nothing... ?

Need help with managing follower's arousal. Using mods that increase follower arousal, e.g. aroused killers as one. Follower arousal hits 90s to 100 regularly. Also using Follower Needs for consequences of high arousal.

The problem is that after the deed is done, the follower arousal doesn't reduce but stays really high. Which in turn continues to trigger arousal based events. 

It does not appear that after follower finishes, there is the post orgasm arousal decrease. Hoping this can be made easier / more explicit in future releases.

Works great for me. For a long time I had issues with some arousal based mods working with some versions of Arousal but not others, and there were so many different types and updates with different functionalities for each, the arousal script in some updates would break mid-game, etc. Base vers, BAKA Redux vers, modular vers, all suffered from this. This one seems to tie every mod together along with Ostim which makes it the ultimate arousal frame in my opinion.
I think the Libido system could be improved though. If a character is having sex all the time, their libido will be the lowest, and it does not make sense for a character who has constant sex to have a low sex drive. It should be more like addiction, the more often it happens, the more you will desire it, and the more you abstain, the lower the rate your arousal increases. But this should be in a cycle so if you abstain for too long your libido should reset.

Btw, I am new to modding, I made a mod with (so far) 50+ unique voice lines overhauling female guards' dialog. I want to map the idle dialog to interact with Arousal level. How do I achieve this? If anyone could show me what scripts I have to write, it would help me a lot. 

Edited by slkajhf34
On 6/17/2023 at 5:27 AM, ck2modfan said:

Need help with managing follower's arousal. Using mods that increase follower arousal, e.g. aroused killers as one. Follower arousal hits 90s to 100 regularly. Also using Follower Needs for consequences of high arousal.

The problem is that after the deed is done, the follower arousal doesn't reduce but stays really high. Which in turn continues to trigger arousal based events. 

It does not appear that after follower finishes, there is the post orgasm arousal decrease. Hoping this can be made easier / more explicit in future releases.

Yeah, I have same problem with Approach JPPlus English version. I set 100(max) arousal decrease after orgasm in OSL, but orgasms don't seem to decrease arousal enough, so npcs constantly approach each other. 

At least approach has an option to toggle off, so I can stop that. 

• 4 weeks later...
13 hours ago, 58233458 said:

Is there a way to prevent the arousal lvl decreaseing to zero? My charactor's and followers' arousal level will always decrease to zero for some reason i yet to find out.

Is it dropping to zero after sex? Or is it the libido/baseline going down to zero? You can fine-tune arousal/libido gains and losses in the MCM, and you can set a minimum libido level for the PC and all NPCs so even if their arousal drops to zero after sex, it will still raise back to whatever their minimum libido is.

If it's going down to zero on its own randomly then it's probably another mod that uses arousal scripts that might be overwriting OSL's scripts. If you're using SLSO then you need to have OSL overwrite it by placing it lower in your load order.