odessa was wondering if the position mods also prints out the offset of the animation in the console ?? This will save me many problem from having the correct offset send to prideslayer when building new animations especially 3some or creatures where offset usually don't match right.

Yes, I want to add that; I might need some help figuring out the math though (anyone?):

- Each Actor has an X, Y, Z world coordinate, and X, Y, Z world angle (rotation). I think Z angle is the important one, and X/Y angles are always 0 for existing animations (?)

- Positioning works by adding offsets to the original values.

- But, those offsets are only relevant to specific angle- (so, move "B" to the right might mean +X at Z-Angle=0 degrees, but +Y at 90 degrees, and some of both 45 degrees).

In other words:

O = Original world coordinates/angles at start of animation

N = New world coordinates/angles after using positioning

G = Generic offsets to derive any N from any O. (O ? G => N)

How do I calculate G?

If you're going to send offsets for me to include in sexout, make sure you follow a few "rules": Use the default sexout bodies and astymma's skeleton, and disable foot IK in the console first. Do the testing on nice flat ground (indoors on a floor is best). A few times people have "helped" by sending me offset fixes that were way off and it turned out they were using roberts or T3, or they had foot IK on and were testing on uneven ground.

Odessa, the angle comes into play when translating an offset from the 1D way they're represented in the listings (like +5 horizontal) into the 2D plane of the gameworld. Pythagoras can help you out here.

A^2 + B^2 = C^2.

x1,y1 == actor1

x2,y2 == actor2

A = abs(x1-x2)

B = abs(y1-y2)

C == what you called 'G' ;)

This is the "horizontal offset", it's not a separate value for X,Y because it's just a position on a 1D line.

There seem to be more ik in fallout, one of the major one is the TLIK Tlook IK Tfik Foot IK and TGIK T grabIK, TLik is most annoying one. if you made a blow job animation the head of the female will never stay where the animation was suppose to be. And will make the animation look totally weird.

one sure way to fix i think this part when exporting the animation is to turn all priority to 99 that way ik cannot be used and the animation you created will taken priority.

btw i think the TLIK is also the one responsible for when an npc is walking close the head of the npc will follow the npc around if you did not set the priority in the animation correctly.

@prideslayer: Is this the offset format you are looking for:

Horizontal: Distance, Angle

Vertical:   +/- Z Pos

Rotation:   +/- Z Rot

Per actor?

let Offset := Ar_Construct "stringmap"
        foreach Entry <- Actor
            let char := Entry["key"]
            let Offset[char] := Ar_Construct "stringmap"
            let rActor := Actor[char]

let Opp := (rActor.GetPos "X") - Original[char]["PosX"]
            let Adj := (rActor.GetPos "Y") - Original[char]["PosY"]
            let Hyp := Sqrt ((Pow Opp, 2) + (Pow Adj, 2))
            let Angle := Tan (Opp / Adj), 1 ; # arctan

let Offset[char]["horizontal"] := Ar_Map "Dist"::Hyp, "Angle"::Angle ; # X/Y Pos

let Offset[char]["vertical"] := rActor.GetPos "Z" - Original[char]["PosZ"] ; # +/- Z Pos
            let Offset[char]["RotZ"] := rActor.GetAngle "Z" - Original[char]["RotZ"]   ; # +/- Z Rot
        loop

• 1 month later...

I am having a problem with this mod and sexout assault. Once a stalker jumps the main toon, the positioning mod always shows that actor B is the toon that assaulted the main.

So, the Main toon is stalked by Sunny, and used. The positioning mod can move sunny as actor b or the main as actor a

From this point on, no matter which NPC the main is having sex with in the positioning mod Sunny is actor b and trying to move actor b does nothing to the current actor b

It appears I was wrong this is happening without the stalker.

• 1 month later...

I am having a problem with this mod and sexout assault. Once a stalker jumps the main toon, the positioning mod always shows that actor B is the toon that assaulted the main.

So, the Main toon is stalked by Sunny, and used. The positioning mod can move sunny as actor b or the main as actor a

From this point on, no matter which NPC the main is having sex with in the positioning mod Sunny is actor b and trying to move actor b does nothing to the current actor b

It appears I was wrong this is happening without the stalker.

I'm having pretty much the same problem, and it has nothing to do with Sexout Assault (which I don't use). For some reason, Sexout Positioning seems to have "locked" on an NPC I previously raped, and that NPC always becomes "Actor B" as far as Positioning is concerned. I get a "WTF? SexoutPos already running" (or something very similar -- don't have it in front of me right now) message in Console, and "Actor B" is always Sunny. The only fix so far has been to make a clean save and reactivate the mod, but this only results in the same thing happening again -- the first NPC I have sex with is permanently assigned as "Actor B".

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...