Monster Hunter Rise

On 9/4/2022 at 2:18 AM, mizuki009 said:

I don't think the people who use this site are fooled, but I heard from a friend of mine that some sites are selling mods shared on nexus and Chinese sites for $1-$100+.
What is the owner of that site thinking about selling them?
Do they not feel bad for the creators of the mods?

Same shit has been happening for years.

Just hope all the new players learned their lesson

On 9/4/2022 at 3:18 AM, mizuki009 said:

I don't think the people who use this site are fooled, but I heard from a friend of mine that some sites are selling mods shared on nexus and Chinese sites for $1-$100+.
What is the owner of that site thinking about selling them?
Do they not feel bad for the creators of the mods?

Lol, baka and clonereal post on this site in the very threads of the shit they're stealing from people.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/19/2022 at 2:00 AM, oomina said:

Yes

https://residentevilmodding.boards.net/thread/14726/re8-mhrise-modding-tools

"-Revilmax and the Motlist Tool can import and export animations from every RE Engine game, although for MHRise you will need to use a special version of Revilmax for 3dsmax 2017 attached to the motlist tool thread."

I've seen other people manually K-framing animations and importing them to MHR.

It's doable but do require some research and learning.

that woulld really work well with this mod that uses gestures for lewd stuff

• 2 weeks later...

Once we finally get around to having proper adult mods for Rise, I’m really hoping for one thing.

I really want your Palico to fuck your brains out. Like, it’s been holding itself back having watched you run around in skimpy clothing all the time, so now it just fucks you any time it finds the opportunity.

If you’re paralyzed, it fucks your pussy while you can’t move.

If you’re sleeping, it fucks you in the ass until you wake up.

If you’re crouched in front of it for too long, it hops up and fucks you.

And the petting animations… There’s free sex opportunities right there.

When you go to scratch it’s chin, it waits for you to kneel down, then hops up and starts viciously facefucking you.

When you go to pet its belly, instead you lie it down and suck its dick.

Or, you pick them up and let them titty-fuck you.

The icing on the cake would be if you could get both of your Palicos to pipe you at the same time.

And PALAMUTES.

One of the petting animations is already you being pushed down and pinned to the ground… all it takes is a horny enough Palamute to take advantage of your vulnerability.

Sorry for the long post, but I’ve wanted stuff like this in the game since World came to PC.

The idea of an extremely pent-up Palico giving in to its urges and using you like a fucktoy is incredibly hot to me.

On 10/4/2022 at 2:42 AM, Jikala said:

Once we finally get around to having proper adult mods for Rise, I’m really hoping for one thing.

I really want your Palico to fuck your brains out. Like, it’s been holding itself back having watched you run around in skimpy clothing all the time, so now it just fucks you any time it finds the opportunity.

If you’re paralyzed, it fucks your pussy while you can’t move.

If you’re sleeping, it fucks you in the ass until you wake up.

If you’re crouched in front of it for too long, it hops up and fucks you.

And the petting animations… There’s free sex opportunities right there.

When you go to scratch it’s chin, it waits for you to kneel down, then hops up and starts viciously facefucking you.

When you go to pet its belly, instead you lie it down and suck its dick.

Or, you pick them up and let them titty-fuck you.

The icing on the cake would be if you could get both of your Palicos to pipe you at the same time.

And PALAMUTES.

One of the petting animations is already you being pushed down and pinned to the ground… all it takes is a horny enough Palamute to take advantage of your vulnerability.

Sorry for the long post, but I’ve wanted stuff like this in the game since World came to PC.

The idea of an extremely pent-up Palico giving in to its urges and using you like a fucktoy is incredibly hot to me.

i wouldn't mind some of the monsters taking advantage of my character as well. espectially bazelguese so i can play the song tnt every time it takes advantage of my character. and maybe we can get some monster on palimute/palico action as well.

4 hours ago, dolphinlover101 said:

i wouldn't mind some of the monsters taking advantage of my character as well. espectially bazelguese so i can play the song tnt every time it takes advantage of my character. and maybe we can get some monster on palimute/palico action as well.

kulu-ya-ku picking your character up and using them as a fleshlight would be exemplary as well =w= 

On 9/23/2022 at 3:57 PM, FootjobPrincess said:

that woulld really work well with this mod that uses gestures for lewd stuff

Sadly this script seems to be broken now. When i try to get Minoto as Master i get errors.
Also Reframework doesnt seem to save the Master anymore (atleast not for me).

Gamer Mommy will fix it if s/he ever downloads Rise again.
RIP serving my Mistress ?

I’m surprised there haven’t been any adult armor mods, aside from like, being naked.

There’s armor mods like ther Ver. R series and Gradashy’s Grada’s Paradise that have an option to be bottomless, but as of yet we have no mods that take advantage of that.

You could swap, say, one of the earring armors or and eye patch with a buttplug, dildo, vibrator, maybe two if you’re feeling adventurous.

That way you can keep on whatever leg and waist armor you want, but still have some fun underneath it all.

It’d b extra hot, in this case, if you paired the vibrator with a big waist armor like Rathian or Chrome Metal, so no one could see your deviance unless you wanted them too.

Given my personal interests, I’d even be fine with seeing a collar mod, which seem to be weirdly rare.

If I could get a mod that lets me wear a a collar that says “puppy” on it, I don’t think I would ever take it off~

But majorly, Rise is definitely lacking in the “covert-sex-toy-inside-me” genre of mods, which is surprising given that it’s a much simpler kind of adult mod than animation replacers or contextual sex events.

15 hours ago, Kargrin said:

Hey guys, is there anywhere I could find about importing an fbx( and converting it back into a .mesh) to work in game?

not fully sure myself, as i don't know anything about modding rise, but it looks like this modding tool has a plugin that allows you to import .fbx and, in theory, export it as a .mesh
RE8 and MHRise Modding Tools | (boards.net)

this came from a quick, simplistic google, so if this isn't what you're looking for, i tried ¯\_=~=_/¯

18 hours ago, Longsua412 said:

Any mods that made monster have breast (booba)?

not to my knowledge, no.
there were a few for MHW but they were pretty low-effort.

rise unfortunately doesn't have any of the horny monster mods that mhw did, which is really disappointing
i've been hoping holimon would come back and at least port some of his mods to rise for the monsters that returned, but he's, for the most part, MIA so we're only down to hoping for someone else to step up and horny mod the monsters rather than the hunters and NPCs =~=

• 3 weeks later...

Hey all, Just having some issues with a specific mod and im hoping someone here might be using it too? Can't seems to get this too work no matter what I try: https://www.nexusmods.com/monsterhunterrise/mods/1730?tab=description Been at it for like over 2 hours now and it just ends up being all checkerboard textureles model, Iv done all the pre-requites as listed but at the same time the vague and broken English description makes my head hurt and hard too understand in some cases.

Can anyone confirm they are able too get this too work properly? cuz I just cannot for the life of me. 

That is basically what happens when I install it.

Monster Hunter Rise Screenshot 2022.11.18 - 20.26.25.56.png

Monster Hunter Rise Screenshot 2022.11.18 - 20.26.33.39.png

30 minutes ago, kainlt04 said:

Install the EBB - Required Skin Textures mod which is in Optional files, it is necessary if you are not using Gradashy or Gehenna mods.

I did and it still ends up like this. I'll try it again but should I install that before I install the main mod? Or after it?

1 hour ago, kainlt04 said:

EBB - Required Skin Textures goes first

Ok so just too confirm, from what I understand this is the correct install method from the description:

Dysters Physics Enabler

Then the EBB skin texture

Then the Main Mod

And any optonal mods after like inner 01

Is this install method correct?

Edit: Got it too work, the issue was that I needed a file called Firstnatives: https://www.nexusmods.com/monsterhunterrise/mods/848?tab=description which was not explained or written in the description, basically crapcom made it so that it doesn't read from the natives folder but this file overwrites what they done. Thanks for the assist! 

Monster Hunter Rise Screenshot 2022.11.19 - 09.56.13.82.png

Edited by ludger166

Great, finally got that nude mod too work after spending hours and a day, played it for a bit and now there's a new update that completely broke the mods even after un-installing and re-installing, after pressing load game at menu just goes black screen now hell yeah! fuck crapcom hard man sick of these bullshit updates ugh.

So is this like a constant? is this what everyone else goes through aswell?

Edit: Alright, after many attempts and testing, it's working again now, changed it from Inner 01 too Inner 04 instead and now it is loading it up like before without soft locking. Not sure why but I'm just glad it's working again thank goodness.

Edited by ludger166

the fact that these are so easy to make, it's laughable that no one else has made one yet. any suggestions for the next one? Im leaving the name open for if i end up doing male versions, but for now, im just mainly gonna copy pasta female junk on monsters.

izuchi2.png

izuchi1.png

Monster Anatomy Izuchi.7z

Edited by Virtuous Drake
minor explanation for my request for monster edits
6 hours ago, Virtuous Drake said:

the fact that these are so easy to make, it's laughable that no one else has made one yet. any suggestions for the next one? Im leaving the name open for if i end up doing male versions, but for now, im just mainly gonna copy pasta female junk on monsters.

izuchi2.png

izuchi1.png

Monster Anatomy Izuchi.7z 247.99 kB · 2 downloads

How about Magnamalo? I dunno, thinking about a brute monster like that just going around showing the goods is fun. Also helps that it's the flagship.