Monster Hunter Rise

On 2022/2/1 at 午前3時42分, Super64 said:

誰かがネクサスにパチンコビキニmodにかわいい編集を投稿しました

残念ながら削除されましたが、それが起こる前になんとか引っ掛けることができてうれしいです。 

1.jpg

これはいいものだぜひ欲しい

On 1/29/2022 at 9:41 AM, Galc said:

I took a second try and I got it right. I did delete the mesh, but this time only the mesh, no the other stuff relating to the bikini mesh.

image.png.1e6519cca294e262ccf962fa6be95327.png

Looks pretty nice when combined with certain gear (Not all, however, since there are some visible gaps with some combinations)

I've been having a real difficult time trying to get the model imported properly and every time I try to export it just ends up like this? I follow what the guides says and my model just ends up in this resting position. What I am doing wrong?

Noesis 2_24_2022 6_33_03 PM.png

18 hours ago, dakotaraptorsaurus said:

I've been having a real difficult time trying to get the model imported properly and every time I try to export it just ends up like this? I follow what the guides says and my model just ends up in this resting position. What I am doing wrong?

Noesis 2_24_2022 6_33_03 PM.png

When you export the MHR mesh, put "-rotate 90 0 0" in Advanced options.

See if that works for you.

Edited by Lolishy
On 2/20/2022 at 5:16 PM, DigitalCookie said:

nude.jpg.7b9f064db12dfd817ea7a28166f0e148.jpg

Made some minor edits to the lower part of kjkj's nude body, namely made the thighs thicker (they were way too thin) and edited the barefeet to not float in the air. Not posting because you know. Permissions and all.

Also the model has bones and weights for butt physics, but they don't work because literally no leg model in the game has a .chain file. Kinda annoying.

On that note, anybody know how to edit .chain physics files? Got no clue how to work with them.

I'm wondering how you got the feet to sit on the ground, as I struggling to do it myself.

On 2/1/2022 at 12:21 PM, SonicMan1234 said:

Oh. Well it worked when I used texchopper. I was using RETools's texture converter before. Probably was also saving it wrong. If anybody wants the version with the smaller tits, darker nips/hairy texture let me know if only so it can be used for NPC variation.

Screenshot_1.png

can you dm me a link for that outfit?

On 2/1/2022 at 2:42 AM, Super64 said:

someone posted a cute edit to the slingshot bikini mod to nexus

too bad it got taken down, but I'm happy I managed to snag it before that happened. 

1.jpg

if it doesnt bother you can you share it with us please.

On 2/19/2022 at 9:02 AM, simezi said:

It's almost finished, but I can't upload it until the Requirements mod is released.
I have created a Small Tits version and a No Clothes version as difference mods.

20220219225405_1.jpg

Any other updates? What requirement mod are you waiting for anyway? A port of the HPN Body to Rise?

Sorry if this a noob question, but how can I transform textures from *.dds to *.tex.28?

I want to edit an albedo map and I can convert the file from *.tex.28 to *.dds using MHR_Tex_Chopper, but once I'm done editing and replacing files it seems the UVs somehow don't match with the new texture or something.

Original:

20220303144812_1.thumb.jpg.13948fe098fb1f830f05805131912a3d.jpg

726086639_f_body_skin_ALBog.thumb.jpg.099273d974bc28c400e820ca8ee4c172.jpg

Edited (notice how added pubic hair and labia appear at the sternum):

20220303144936_1.thumb.jpg.d8419711e3b11ce126ee9137d8621f61.jpgf_body_skin_ALB.thumb.jpg.2121cc4f64291d89fe60bad7b7d43653.jpg

Why is this happening?

Edited by Papitas
6 hours ago, dakotaraptorsaurus said:

I've been using the old version of kjkbikini for a while now (the newer one I can't access in Noesis) and I wonder how I can add butt physics to it, as there is bones in the mesh that allow it.

I accidentally overwrote my old kjkbikini files.. I'm sad now..

well i followed the guide to remove the bikini of kjkjs mod step by step did everything right but ended up like Galc so i have no clue whats wrong there in galcs case he said to delete a certain mesh in the end the entire guide is about to delete only the bikini part someone knows how to solve the problem?

16 hours ago, will.oliveira said:

Hello! 

Is it possible to install the mods on Nintendo Switch, if so how?

Yes, Most mods will work with minimal editing.
All you need for models materials and such to work out of the gate is to rename STM to NSW and pak it into a pak file and follow the steps on the Modding wiki to put it on your switch.

You can also port textures but its not as easy, you first need to convert all the textures using the PC version of tex chopper then conver them back using the Switch version of Tex chopper and rename the files properly and place them where they are suppose to be.

15 hours ago, takecyanman said:

今日のアップデートでまたmodが使えなくなりました‼️  何か手はありますか⁉️

In Fluffy Manager 5000, click on [Re-read geme archives] to re-recognize the game.
Or, delete the mods and restart the game to see if you can re-install the mods.

If you can't do it with the above operations, re-install the game.

If you cannot do this operation, give up.