Monster Hunter Rise

this mod was made by the person who made the giant tiddy mods for ice borne apparently. i suppose we probably wont get very many modest looking nude mods then lol. too bad since i would prefer a body that looks like the one that already exists in the game

probably wont get any non-ridiculous proportions for the wyverian twins either...

Edited by hilbo75

Its a start. Just because the first one looks like that, doesn't mean they all will. MHW has all types of bodies, ranging from petite, to ripped to tits bigger than their torso. The game just came out and is unstable with constant crashes when messing with the files. Give it time.

I am releasing resources for a bunch of different sizes.
Ranging from cutting board levels like the game has by default to the size you see there.

Probably not making them myself though for rise.

Just because i make a test to see the limits of whats even remotely possible at the moment given the insane encryption capcom put on this game and i decide to do it in sizes that my supporters personally prefer doesn't mean those will be the only things provided.

That being said, don't expect anyone to do anything different until the encryption is beat as it was no small feat to figure out how to do any of this. And most wouldn't bother to go through the trouble,
On the topic of switch, changes has to be made to work and package differently from PC stuff.

That said, once the encryption is beat you can bet that almost no mods will be ported to switch given nobody cares about packaging their files so switch can even handle it. So its up to you to learn how and do so.

On 1/15/2022 at 10:22 PM, hilbo75 said:

this mod was made by the person who made the giant tiddy mods for ice borne apparently. i suppose we probably wont get very many modest looking nude mods then lol. too bad since i would prefer a body that looks like the one that already exists in the game

probably wont get any non-ridiculous proportions for the wyverian twins either...

Not only do you make it out to sound like i only did that, completely ignoring the fact i went far out of my way given interest and support from the groups who wanted it to make sure an option for vanilla like sizes existed for my mods in world. For well over a full year of countless hours for something like 5% of people cared about based on the download stats. and only 1% ever supported me for.

Comments like those make me even less inclined to make such things a reality through the assets i intend to provide for rise lol.

1 hour ago, Joeynator3000 said:

...Figures...T.T

Its not all that hard however, If you want to try i can send you my mod packaged up in a way to work for switch for you to test if it works, if it does work then PC files are compatible with the switch version and all you would need to do is most likely rename one folder and Repak it afterwards.

Which isnt the hardest thing to do in the world and very much something you can do pretty easily.

Here you go if you are interested in giving it a go.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/742933051897806851/932420755713576990/re_chunk_000.pak.patch_006.pak

This is assuming you are on version 3.0.0. If you are higher than that you may need to rename the file in increments such as 007 and so on.

Place it in atmosphere\contents\<title-id>\romfs
Where the title ID would be 0100B04011742000 for US

and 0100559011740000 for asia.

This is assuming you have homebrew and are able to actually even access those locations in the first place.

Edited by Dyster
2 hours ago, Dyster said:

That being said, don't expect anyone to do anything different until the encryption is beat as it was no small feat to figure out how to do any of this. And most wouldn't bother to go through the trouble,

Iirc the encryption got beat yesterday or so. I think it's just waiting for some tools to update now.

3 hours ago, Dyster said:

Its not all that hard however, If you want to try i can send you my mod packaged up in a way to work for switch for you to test if it works, if it does work then PC files are compatible with the switch version and all you would need to do is most likely rename one folder and Repak it afterwards.

Which isnt the hardest thing to do in the world and very much something you can do pretty easily.

Maybe, I figured there would be other issues ass well and would cause lag in some way, I dunno. I kinda figured there would be a file structure difference, though. Anyways yeah I'll wait till more of them show up before I try, then. lol