Monster Hunter Rise

10 hours ago, Virtuous Drake said:

the fact that these are so easy to make, it's laughable that no one else has made one yet. any suggestions for the next one? Im leaving the name open for if i end up doing male versions, but for now, im just mainly gonna copy pasta female junk on monsters.

izuchi2.png

izuchi1.png

Monster Anatomy Izuchi.7z 247.99 kB · 2 downloads

any progress is good progress when it comes to sexy monster mods

On 11/25/2022 at 11:57 AM, ludger166 said:

Great, finally got that nude mod too work after spending hours and a day, played it for a bit and now there's a new update that completely broke the mods even after un-installing and re-installing, after pressing load game at menu just goes black screen now hell yeah! fuck crapcom hard man sick of these bullshit updates ugh.

So is this like a constant? is this what everyone else goes through aswell?

Edit: Alright, after many attempts and testing, it's working again now, changed it from Inner 01 too Inner 04 instead and now it is loading it up like before without soft locking. Not sure why but I'm just glad it's working again thank goodness.

If every time there is an update some mods break, in my case I use them on nintendo switch and before updating the game I wait for the mods to update

5 hours ago, YitanFF said:

How about Magnamalo? I dunno, thinking about a brute monster like that just going around showing the goods is fun. Also helps that it's the flagship.

just a disclaimer, im not far enough in the game to test these but here you go. if you encounter any problems let me know
i actually mad anja first but didnt want to post it without testing but hey why not

anja.png

magn2.png

magna1.png

Monster Anatomy Magnamalo.7z Monster Anatomy Anjanath.7z

I'm in the endgame, so I can test all of these. Both Anja and Magna's broken parts textures become stretched out and broken. I didn't notice it with Izuchi, but it's possible that it happens to it as well. In addition, Magna's puss looks ok but is surrounded by a black splotch.

May be worth it to take a look at the "Bloody broken parts" mod from nexusmods to see how to fix the broken textures if you don't know what's causing it.

2022_11_27_020210.jpg

2022_11_27_020219.jpg

2022_11_27_021240.jpg

2022_11_27_021251.jpg

38 minutes ago, YitanFF said:

I'm in the endgame, so I can test all of these. Both Anja and Magna's broken parts textures become stretched out and broken. I didn't notice it with Izuchi, but it's possible that it happens to it as well. In addition, Magna's puss looks ok but is surrounded by a black splotch.

May be worth it to take a look at the "Bloody broken parts" mod from nexusmods to see how to fix the broken textures if you don't know what's causing it.

2022_11_27_020210.jpg

2022_11_27_020219.jpg

2022_11_27_021240.jpg

2022_11_27_021251.jpg

hmm that's odd, i havnt edited those meshes at all, ill take a look soon, i think i forgot to merger magna's junk to the main mesh and that might be why that's like that. 

14 minutes ago, Virtuous Drake said:

okay im stumped, theres no reason for the wounds to be like that yet they are, any insights would be helpful, but ive spent all night trying to fix it and now it's 9am

Go to the MH Modding Discord and ask for advice. Just say that you're editing the model and that the textures get broken. Don't mention or show WHAT you're editing and you should be good. I'd post the invite but I'm not sure if that's allowed, a quick google search for "mh modding discord" should get you there.

On 11/27/2022 at 6:58 AM, kainlt04 said:

If every time there is an update some mods break, in my case I use them on nintendo switch and before updating the game I wait for the mods to update

Yeah I tend too do that sometimes aswell, but there are also titles which you can play just by going offline and running the .exe without updating it so it doesn't break any mods. In MHR case, I tried too do that by going offline and running the .exe in admin mode but it didn't start up, so I thought ''why not try updating and see what happens?'' and it broke the mod and several other's as expected. Its a rare case of one of the those titles that you just cannot start up offline sadly.

Edited by ludger166
10 hours ago, YitanFF said:

Okay, Magna's puss is fixed now. But I genuinely think you should get the plugin now for free even if you'd like to buy it later, otherwise you'll have to redo everything once you do get it. I'm pretty sure the majority of modders aren't paying for it either.

it's litarally just the export i'd have to do, blender cant export multiple uvs for fbx correctly, i have a save of all my completed models just before i export, it's fine. besides i plan on doing more in the future, stay tuned

• 2 weeks later...

been a little while, so I figured I’d bump this thread.

curious if anyone’s working on any new horny mods as of late?

TU3 came out recently which means we have a fair bit of time before we have to worry about our mods being slapped out of existence.

I know that sexy dance animation mod got updated with a few new poses.

in particular, I’m always hoping that someone’s working on a horny mod for Palicos and Palamutes, but all in all, what’s everyone been up to?

2 hours ago, Joeynator3000 said:

I just wished there was a basic nude mod for default/no armor, that gives the character decent medium-small breasts and doesn't alter the rest of the body at all so you can use normal armor with it. Oh well. TwT

This is honestly what I've been hoping to see for both World and Rise for a while; just a simple "default hunter body, but naked" mod. I feel like hepsy's mods come close, but there's still too many changes to proportions that default armors don't line up any more.

46 minutes ago, ClumsyOtter said:

This is honestly what I've been hoping to see for both World and Rise for a while; just a simple "default hunter body, but naked" mod. I feel like hepsy's mods come close, but there's still too many changes to proportions that default armors don't line up any more.

Yeah, it's the same story with Breath of the Wild's Linkle mod, no armor at all looks fine, but start mixing them together and it breaks and kinda ruins it for me. :c

• 4 weeks later...

Actually you can play this offline I just checked again because there is another update and not sure why it didn't let me play offline the first time but I tried again and it let me so no more worrying about update lmao! eat shit crapcom! xD

Edited by ludger166
On 1/9/2023 at 11:11 AM, Virtuous Drake said:

There is but i am about to pick up the plugin that fixes the uv issues i’ve been having

I very much appreciate the time and effort you are spending on this. I've tried contacting other people who used to make these for world and they won't respond and I can't commission somebody who has no knowledge of how to work with unreal engine modding. Thank you very much.

edit: it's broken, like really bad, ill try fixing it today or through the next week
Monster Anatomy Females

REQUIRES FLUFFY 5000 Mod LOADER

10 + 1  Monsters included:

Spoiler

Raths
Magnamalo
Kushala
Khezu + joke
Great Izuchi
Diablos
Basarios
Barioth
Anjanath

I think they all work, as always let me know if something's off, my dms are open for that

Edited by Virtuous Drake