Monster Hunter Rise

19 hours ago, crishna0117 said:

In Fluffy Manager 5000, click on [Re-read geme archives] to re-recognize the game.
Or, delete the mods and restart the game to see if you can re-install the mods.

If you can't do it with the above operations, re-install the game.

If you cannot do this operation, give up.

On 3/12/2022 at 1:09 AM, takecyanman said:

今日のアップデートでまたmodが使えなくなりました‼️  何か手はありますか⁉️

On 3/4/2022 at 1:48 AM, SonicMan1234 said:

Any other updates? What requirement mod are you waiting for anyway? A port of the HPN Body to Rise?

I promised to upload my mod after friccirf's Rise version of HPN was released.
But I haven't heard from him recently.
His discord entry stopped on Feb 7, and his Nexus Recent Activity stopped on Feb 6.
Is anyone in contact with him?

On 3/19/2022 at 6:29 PM, simezi said:

His discord entry stopped on Feb 7, and his Nexus Recent Activity stopped on Feb 6.

on the mod nexus he added or accepted a friend request on march 19 

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/19/2022 at 6:29 AM, simezi said:

Your mod uses friccirf's HPN assets for Rise?  Couldn't he be reached on discord or nexus for updates?  I would but I'm not a modder/have 0 rapport with the person.  Perhaps Dytser could since he has helped him a bit earlier this year with physics.

I noticed just now he was active yesterday on nexus mods, which is good.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/25/2022 at 2:57 AM, simezi said:

Uploaded as contact was made.
https://www.nexusmods.com/monsterhunterrise/mods/622

However, friccirf doesn't seem to play MHR much and his mod update is undecided.

Awesome work! Works great, and with physics as well. I'd love to see Rondine done as well with the small tits and her boots version if you ever make another one.

2022_05_03_002736.png

1446780_20220503004224_1.png

Edited by SonicMan1234

2 hours ago, SonicMan1234 said:

Awesome work! Works great, and with physics as well. I'd love to see Rondine done as well with the small tits and a boot version if you ever make another one.

2022_05_03_002736.png

Oh hey, that's the slingshot bikini mod that got taken down from nexus. I thought it got lost. I remember you saying you were trying to get it for an archive. Is this archive available? 

20 minutes ago, dixshi said:

Oh hey, that's the slingshot bikini mod that got taken down from nexus. I thought it got lost. I remember you saying you were trying to get it for an archive. Is this archive available? 

Yeah. I can PM you it.

1 hour ago, PepeLordd said:

for fucks sake people just pm him yourself why do you gotta bloat the thread with "pm me plss"

Yeah just do this, please. I'm only going to respond to PMs. It's been a while since the mod came out though so maybe I'll try uploading it somewhere with an easy PW on it, as the bare minimum obfuscation.

Edited by SonicMan1234
On 5/3/2022 at 6:53 AM, SonicMan1234 said:

Awesome work! Works great, and with physics as well. I'd love to see Rondine done as well with the small tits and her boots version if you ever make another one.

2022_05_03_002736.png

How do i make the legs load? Right now if i equip the hole character disappears.

4 hours ago, NoDays said:

How do i make the legs load? Right now if i equip the hole character disappears.

Is a issue with Dytsers Physics Enabler mod, if u have the full mod (body+leg+wrist) active, or the leg only option .... this mod have infinite loading , if u disable Dytsers Physics Enabler Mod u can run this mod without issues.

I dont know if @Dytsers can make a fix or an exeption for this mod issue cause is outdated and no more advailable on nexus.

Only problem is that if u want leg physics for other mods that require Dytsers Physics Enabler then u need to chose to use this mod or have leg physics on the other mods XD.

PD. I use the body and wrist option of Dytsers Physics Enabler only :3

Edited by Lestat_lh
33 minutes ago, Lestat_lh said:

Is a issue with Dytsers Physics Enabler mod, if u have the full mod (body+leg+wrist) active, or the leg only option .... this mod have infinite loading , if u disable Dytsers Physics Enabler Mod u can run this mod without issues.

I dont know if @Dytsers can make a fix or an exeption for this mod issue cause is outdated and no more advailable on nexus.

Only problem is that if u want leg physics for other mods that require Dytsers Physics Enabler then u need to chose to use this mod or have leg physics on the other mods XD.

PD. I use the body and wrist option of Dytsers Physics Enabler only :3

thanks. think i will use only the upper parts as well :)