Monster Hunter Rise

46 minutes ago, genkotone said:

I suggest you use kjkbikini instead of the micro bikini one.

I think lilsauce12 tried to do the process to remove some parts that is posted on the first pages of this topic, I tried to do the same but i cant find the v1.0 MOD from kjbikini, tried with the v2.0 but Noesis dont recognise the Meshes; i supose that the mod is protected or have some structures that Noesis dont recognise, unless someone have the correct MOD or someone with some knowledge guide us how to do it on the v2.0 Mod there is no way to achive a full nude mod with that body.

lilsauce12 there  are other mods that can be altered that way but untill now i cant find one with full body or with that proportions, a lot of MODS have that restriction on the legs, i think is something with weigth paint or the bones but i cant find how to fix that Im a newbie with blender and Noesis. u.u

13 hours ago, Lestat_lh said:

I think lilsauce12 tried to do the process to remove some parts that is posted on the first pages of this topic, I tried to do the same but i cant find the v1.0 MOD from kjbikini, tried with the v2.0 but Noesis dont recognise the Meshes; i supose that the mod is protected or have some structures that Noesis dont recognise, unless someone have the correct MOD or someone with some knowledge guide us how to do it on the v2.0 Mod there is no way to achive a full nude mod with that body.

lilsauce12 there  are other mods that can be altered that way but untill now i cant find one with full body or with that proportions, a lot of MODS have that restriction on the legs, i think is something with weigth paint or the bones but i cant find how to fix that Im a newbie with blender and Noesis. u.u

Which kjbikini did you use? You should use the very first one with the onepiece "V" shaped bikini. Or at least I used that one when I edited it.

2022_05_10_013138.jpg

2022_05_10_000629.jpg

9 hours ago, genkotone said:

Which kjbikini did you use? You should use the very first one with the onepiece "V" shaped bikini. Or at least I used that one when I edited it.

2022_05_10_013138.jpg

2022_05_10_000629.jpg

jaja yeah thats the problem i cant find that very first mod, and on nexus we can download only the last version: and dont get me wrong i like the actuals kjkj mods, i was trying to explain the situation.

i got the game just a few weeks ago so... triying to search for some old mods, only few persons are open to share so that was the main problem, i was trying what some people posted in here like editing some parts of some mods and share a little of my experience XD.

On 5/5/2022 at 7:50 PM, NoDays said:

thanks. think i will use only the upper parts as well :)

Update: u can have the 3 physics and avoid the infinite loading issue, if you want physics on other armors, just install Dytser body and wrist physics, install the mod or mods that have the infinite loading issue and after that install the Dytser leg physics, this aparently ovewrite the physics in the mod, and avoid the issue,

Then u can install any mod that need Dytser physics and use then without problem. happy jiggling XD

Ugh...this mod converting and editing for Switch is going to drive me crazy....T.T

Wished someone could just share one of the better looking nude mods for me...this is just gonna stress me out. TwT

...and GameBanana doesn't have much aside from normal mods.

EDIT: ...Was going to try this myself and of course I got a damn headache all day.

Edited by Joeynator3000

I joined to share an image of my MHR modded character and ask some questions, and it turns out I can't even directly link it because I'm brand new to LL.

https://i.imgur.com/m62G2kT.png
https://i.imgur.com/Q0xq7WY.png

Disclaimer: I'm a complete noob to character modding, but depending on others who may never make exactly what you want gets old after a while.

I'm using the Skimpy Inner Wear + nude option from Hepsy on Nexus, and I really like the model. It looks clean and works great, with proper titty physics and perfect proportions for my character. Not sure if I'm allowed to link to mod pages, but I will if I can.

My question is; how much is involved in removing the gloves and shoes, AKA reconstructing the missing parts, etc?

How much has already been done by others? Are there intact wrist/hands and feet models publicly available, or recommended ways to combine different modded meshes, and what is the general pipeline for making it happen? I love this mod, but the remaining clothing glued to her body is driving me crazy. Hepsy hasn't responded to a few of us requesting a barefoot/barehanded version yet and I don't know if it'll happen.

I checked the permissions and they do allow modifications, btw.

1 hour ago, RYO-kai said:

I joined to share an image of my MHR modded character and ask some questions, and it turns out I can't even directly link it because I'm brand new to LL.

https://i.imgur.com/m62G2kT.png
https://i.imgur.com/Q0xq7WY.png

Disclaimer: I'm a complete noob to character modding, but depending on others who may never make exactly what you want gets old after a while.

I'm using the Skimpy Inner Wear + nude option from Hepsy on Nexus, and I really like the model. It looks clean and works great, with proper titty physics and perfect proportions for my character. Not sure if I'm allowed to link to mod pages, but I will if I can.

My question is; how much is involved in removing the gloves and shoes, AKA reconstructing the missing parts, etc?

How much has already been done by others? Are there intact wrist/hands and feet models publicly available, or recommended ways to combine different modded meshes, and what is the general pipeline for making it happen? I love this mod, but the remaining clothing glued to her body is driving me crazy. Hepsy hasn't responded to a few of us requesting a barefoot/barehanded version yet and I don't know if it'll happen.

I checked the permissions and they do allow modifications, btw.

wrists are a little weird. you can get almost bare arms by using kiji's mods but theres a black ring around the wrist unless you also have the torso part (which comes with the big boobies that kiji loves so much).

other than kijis mods though you can use the arms from almost any modded outfit on nexus by just making a layered armor of whatever arm part it replaces. if you want barefoot though youd need to make that custom probably. hepsy's waist is very slightly smaller than the default and a lot smaller than most modded ones so its pretty hard to mix and match.

information about making your own mod though would probably come from the modding discord or modding wiki

Edited by hilbo75
On 5/20/2022 at 6:24 PM, hilbo75 said:

wrists are a little weird. you can get almost bare arms by using kiji's mods but theres a black ring around the wrist unless you also have the torso part (which comes with the big boobies that kiji loves so much).

other than kijis mods though you can use the arms from almost any modded outfit on nexus by just making a layered armor of whatever arm part it replaces. if you want barefoot though youd need to make that custom probably. hepsy's waist is very slightly smaller than the default and a lot smaller than most modded ones so its pretty hard to mix and match.

information about making your own mod though would probably come from the modding discord or modding wiki

Thanks for the response! Just trying to decide if it's something I can pull off. Good to know about the layered armor for an easy bare arm fix. Hepsy's arms don't appear to be changed so that should work fine.

I did notice Hepsy's waist was smaller, (which is part of why the mod is so great, lithe proportions), so I'm definitely gonna need to look into options for legs/ankles and feet. I've seen some other mods, like a DOA layered armor uploaded recently that had little flip-flops, so I'm sure it's doable, if maybe a bit difficult for someone without experience.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/11/2022 at 12:06 PM, Lestat_lh said:

jaja yeah thats the problem i cant find that very first mod, and on nexus we can download only the last version: and dont get me wrong i like the actuals kjkj mods, i was trying to explain the situation.

i got the game just a few weeks ago so... triying to search for some old mods, only few persons are open to share so that was the main problem, i was trying what some people posted in here like editing some parts of some mods and share a little of my experience XD.

I'd love to help you, is this the mod you're looking for? https://i.imgur.com/1ZFDC92.jpg (this is the oldest kj mod, with swimsuits removed) 

5 hours ago, boobasnoopa said:

I'd love to help you, is this the mod you're looking for? https://i.imgur.com/1ZFDC92.jpg (this is the oldest kj mod, with swimsuits removed) 

hi boobasnoopa, maybe that is thee mod, i already got the oldest one, but thanks for the help, eraisng some parts from that mod, i achieved a full nude mod, but it have some issues, most of them errors with physics, i managed to make a bether version with this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/monsterhunterrise/mods/728 , in any case, thanks for the reply :3

Somebody made a semi-nude Rondine mod. It's on the Nexus. Aside from an animation loop bug and lack of boob jiggle, it's pretty good. The 3D pubes are a nice touch. I hope they add jiggle and do a small tits version for variety's sake eventually.

All Rise needs now is that monster dick guy come make mods for it.

757-1654533483-464845534.jpeg

Edited by SonicMan1234
3 hours ago, SonicMan1234 said:

Somebody made a semi-nude Rondine mod. It's on the Nexus. Aside from an animation loop bug and lack of boob jiggle, it's pretty good. The 3D pubes are a nice touch. I hope they add jiggle and do a small tits version for variety's sake eventually.

Is there a Nude mod for villager NPCs?, for the other NPCs Ii only found a more skimpy mod not a nude one.

Edited by Lestat_lh
On 6/6/2022 at 5:59 PM, SonicMan1234 said:

This is a message from the uploader in the posts section:

"Yeah I hope so too. Partly hoping someone who knows the specific issue sees the mod and might let me know what to do about it honestly"

Anyone can lend the poor soul a hand?

On 5/3/2022 at 5:53 PM, SonicMan1234 said:

Awesome work! Works great, and with physics as well. I'd love to see Rondine done as well with the small tits and her boots version if you ever make another one.

2022_05_03_002736.png

1446780_20220503004224_1.png

Please PM me too!Thank you very much!

2 hours ago, Joeynator3000 said:

...So with the expansion being out now, does that affect mods involving just your character? I'm wondering if I should try one of them, I dunno yet, all the nude mods seem to focus on them having massive boobs. I really don't want to mess with Blender again, it was a headache, lol

https://www.nexusmods.com/monsterhunterrise/mods/835 this mod was updated for sunbreak and features options that let you make yourself completely naked except for a little neck thing, and has boob sizes and a fairly lore accurate body outside of being a bit skinny. i think it works with all of atrarch's and hepsy's mods which are similar

Edited by hilbo75
55 minutes ago, hilbo75 said:

https://www.nexusmods.com/monsterhunterrise/mods/835 this mod was updated for sunbreak and features options that let you make yourself completely naked except for a little neck thing, and has boob sizes and a fairly lore accurate body outside of being a bit skinny. i think it works with all of atrarch's and hepsy's mods which are similar

...I'm on Switch, sooooo....yeeeaaah. lol