Monster Hunter Rise

On 1/22/2023 at 5:22 AM, Garnet Dawn said:

Has anybody been able to make mods work with the Gamepass version for PC? Fluffy will obviously not work, but I can't seem to get pak mods working as well. script mods seem to be working fine though.

In case you still have problems, the fluffy mod manager has been updated to work with game pass. Also if you don't want the manager, there are instructions on the managers Posts page on how to modify the mods in order to use them on game pass

4 hours ago, kittibox said:

In case you still have problems, the fluffy mod manager has been updated to work with game pass. Also if you don't want the manager, there are instructions on the managers Posts page on how to modify the mods in order to use them on game pass

Thanks for the heads up! I'll definitely check it out. Thankfully, I haven't started a playthrough on the cracked MHR so I guess I'll play Gamepass now that there's modding. This way, there'll still be the option to play online if I wanted to.

13 hours ago, kittibox said:

the fluffy mod manager has been updated to work with game pass

Small note on this, it seems to work on *some* mods.
Im trying to get the creator to look into more but the guys ignoring me.
For example the physics enabler mod doesnt work on gamepass.

Also the mod manager fixes extensions and folder names itself, just install stuff normaly and it should do the other work itself.

On 2/18/2023 at 2:09 AM, Anonymousdigitalbeing said:

Unfortunately no, but Virtuous Drake (a person in this thread) is currently working on that so that's good. They recently had a set back so it's probably going to take time.

bit of non-news on this front, i took a big break from MH and such i dropped work on the mod, i want to continue it but it's really frstrating to figure it out on my own. if anyone knows a good work flow or wants to help figure it out im open to dms i wanna get it out there for you guys (and maybe for myself.... a little bit...)

but as a side note i made some models for cyber punk peens and the idea of making some male monster stuff is getting closer

SPOILER_image.png

On 3/16/2023 at 5:47 PM, Virtuous Drake said:

bit of non-news on this front, i took a big break from MH and such i dropped work on the mod, i want to continue it but it's really frstrating to figure it out on my own. if anyone knows a good work flow or wants to help figure it out im open to dms i wanna get it out there for you guys (and maybe for myself.... a little bit...)

but as a side note i made some models for cyber punk peens and the idea of making some male monster stuff is getting closer

Honestly it looks great. Im actually surprised its been so long and nobody else has tried monster mods.. is it a different engine from World?

1 hour ago, ragnarakk said:

Honestly it looks great. Im actually surprised its been so long and nobody else has tried monster mods.. is it a different engine from World?

not sure, havnt looked at world modding yet, as for why others havnt made them, it's a incredbly niche mod and there are very few mod authors and even fewer that mod monsters

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/8/2023 at 4:11 PM, ragnarakk said:

Check out @DoublezBubblez on twitter. They're doing most of world maybe they can help?

I follow him and asked about Rise a long time ago, said he's planning on it, but isn't concerning himself with it right now bc he doesn't play rise

Iirc, his exact words were "most likely after I get done with world"

On 5/1/2023 at 4:42 AM, Jikala said:

I follow him and asked about Rise a long time ago, said he's planning on it, but isn't concerning himself with it right now bc he doesn't play rise

Iirc, his exact words were "most likely after I get done with world"

Oh yeh i follow them too. same response~ im okay waiting though. ive messed around with model modification but im not sure about optimising it yet

• 2 months later...
On 3/12/2023 at 7:00 AM, CoachZed said:

Can't seem to get it to work. The Yomogi mod doesn't change anything and the Komitsu mod causes the game to get stuck in the loading screen.

On 2/18/2023 at 10:55 PM, mizuki009 said:

Does anyone have a working mod in this thread that launches on Switch latest version of Sunbreak? I'd appreciate if someone could upload the ones for Yomogi, the Hinao twin sisters and the splash screen like this.

5 hours ago, Zer0TheHer0 said:

Does anyone think its possible to give the palamute and palico genitals? Like penis and balls for palamute and vagina for palico?

Ive not made any mods before so I figured Id ask. Ive not seen any mods like this either.

If we can give a monster a dong, we can definitely give a palamute and dong and a palico a vagina. The only thing really stopping anyone is just some trial and error depending on how you decide to add the parts and if you want one to be jiggly or not.

On 8/3/2023 at 2:55 PM, GLBlackFire said:

i can't get all the features of the "pregnant mod" (by Gamer ? Mommy). can someone help me?
only the point system seems to work.

i attached the zip file from their post but if you dont trust me here is the twitter post

z8fls6.zip 6.93 kB · 9 downloads

its a broken mod,the creator replied to someone asking if the recent update broke it and they said "its long since broken and im not likely to fix it since it wasn't meant to be a serious mod either though"

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...