Monster Hunter Rise

4 hours ago, Hakufu1021 said:

Mind linking the broken monster parts mod? I haven't come across that one.

Just try searching "Bloody Broken Parts" you should see it pop up on nexus. I'm not linking it directly cause I'd feel weird doing that since the mod kinda weirds me out...

3 hours ago, mizuki009 said:

Some nexus users wrote some crazy posts and I'm disgusted, so I'm going to put them up.
I changed yomogi a bit.

0726152616368608.jpg

I'd honestly just ignore nexus when it comes to this mod. She clearly had the body of an adult. Heck, it honestly looked like some lady cosplaying as Yomogi more than anything else. Seems like nexus has some people that can't fathom making lewds of a character by making them look physically older, unfortunately

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, oomina said:

Did a few tests

AFAIK It seems the Physics Enabler is breaking the game after the update.

Most of the outfit mods still work without the Enabler, no jiggles of course

In this environment, when I apply "Feminine Animations v1.1.0", the process does not proceed from the load screen.
It seems to be okay if the equipment does not depend on "Dytser's Resource: Physics Enabler".

On 8/6/2022 at 12:30 AM, mizuki009 said:

I created it because it was easy to make.
If there are any problems, I will delete it.

01.jpg.cb0d2b5d1ca108def18dbdaea2e08e84.jpg04.jpg.10fa449ab69a754a550cab613988148f.jpg

Kamura Girl+.rar 2.17 MB · 104 downloads Kamura+Elgado Girls.rar 3.34 MB · 107 downloads

Tried to create my own splash screen.

But the result I got is waaaay overexposed.

Lowered brightness in photoshop before exporting as dds, no noticable difference.

How should I adjust the brightness of these files? 

17 hours ago, oomina said:

Tried to create my own splash screen.

But the result I got is waaaay overexposed.

Lowered brightness in photoshop before exporting as dds, no noticable difference.

How should I adjust the brightness of these files? 

I have not adjusted the brightness in any particular way.
I used it as is.
I saved the original image data as a DDS file (BC7(sRGB,DX 11+)) in "Paint.NET" and converted the data to create this file.

Also, I used the same image data for both "splash_IM.tex.28" and "splash_MR_IM.tex.28".

Sorry if it is hard to understand as it is a machine translated English text.

2 hours ago, mizuki009 said:

I have not adjusted the brightness in any particular way.
I used it as is.
I saved the original image data as a DDS file (BC7(sRGB,DX 11+)) in "Paint.NET" and converted the data to create this file.

Also, I used the same image data for both "splash_IM.tex.28" and "splash_MR_IM.tex.28".

Sorry if it is hard to understand as it is a machine translated English text.

Problem solved. I have no idea what all the DDS export options do.

The result looks great after I followed your settings.

Thanks!

6 hours ago, dan joko said:

Can you turn gestures into sex motions?
I would like to interact with NPCs.

As a male hunter, I want to interact with female NPCs.

Yes

https://residentevilmodding.boards.net/thread/14726/re8-mhrise-modding-tools

"-Revilmax and the Motlist Tool can import and export animations from every RE Engine game, although for MHRise you will need to use a special version of Revilmax for 3dsmax 2017 attached to the motlist tool thread."

I've seen other people manually K-framing animations and importing them to MHR.

It's doable but do require some research and learning.

On 8/19/2022 at 9:00 AM, oomina said:

Yes

"-Revilmax and the Motlist Tool can import and export animations from every RE Engine game, although for MHRise you will need to use a special version of Revilmax for 3dsmax 2017 attached to the motlist tool thread."

Thank you
difficult

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/18/2022 at 5:00 PM, oomina said:

Yes

Oh, really? That's really cool to hear, actually.

Last I looked into the "anim modding scene" for MH games, it was just a lot of people saying it's too complicated/haven't figured it out yet.
I mean, we're probably still not close to proper horny mods for Rise, but that's a big step in the right direction.

I've always passively hoped we'd be able to replace the "playing" animations with our Palicos with something a bit more spicy~

Maybe that will actually be a reality down the road.

12 hours ago, Jikala said:

Oh, really? That's really cool to hear, actually.

Last I looked into the "anim modding scene" for MH games, it was just a lot of people saying it's too complicated/haven't figured it out yet.
I mean, we're probably still not close to proper horny mods for Rise, but that's a big step in the right direction.

I've always passively hoped we'd be able to replace the "playing" animations with our Palicos with something a bit more spicy~

Maybe that will actually be a reality down the road.

I've actually heard the same thing about animations being to hard to mod. It would be great if we could get  some sexy animations, I'll hold my breath for now until someone takes a crack at it.

I don't think the people who use this site are fooled, but I heard from a friend of mine that some sites are selling mods shared on nexus and Chinese sites for $1-$100+.
What is the owner of that site thinking about selling them?
Do they not feel bad for the creators of the mods?