Monster Hunter Rise

2 hours ago, zainwulf said:

Got to bring this up because I've been searching for a mod like this. Is there not an "anatomically correct" monsters/malamutes/palicos mod that adds genitals yet?

There was someone in this thread that mentioned they managed to mod genitals on Palicos/Palamutes but they were using assets from other modders’ MHW mods

as for the monsters, to my knowledge, no one’s gotten around to leading them in rise yet

11 hours ago, Jikala said:

There was someone in this thread that mentioned they managed to mod genitals on Palicos/Palamutes but they were using assets from other modders’ MHW mods

as for the monsters, to my knowledge, no one’s gotten around to leading them in rise yet

Yeah, I saw someone mention that back in March, but I haven't seen any mod packs or asset packs. Just wondering if anyone actually got around to putting something together.

21 hours ago, zainwulf said:

Yeah, I saw someone mention that back in March, but I haven't seen any mod packs or asset packs. Just wondering if anyone actually got around to putting something together.

Haven’t seen anything along the lines of a release yet, just speculation and word-of-mouth proof-of-concept. 
I’ve been keeping an eye on this thread for a while, waiting for even just a genitalia mod for monsters/palicos/palamutes (=~=) 

A damned shame I only have minimal experience modding Fallout NV/4 and zero experience modeling/animating, otherwise I’d look into doing it myself. 

That being said, I had been DMing with someone not too long ago who took an interest in my ideas for fucking palicos/palamutes, and they’d said they were going to look into it, but I haven’t heard back from them in a while.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, MrAlexShark said:

Hey guys. Could someone please help me? I can't got how to install mods form nexus to my MH:R on Swtich. Mybe somewhere is manual or somethong. I really want to play with mods on Switch, but I can't figure out what to do.

There's a new converter thing on Gamebanana but it doesn't always work. But yeah Nexus does PC only, and the PC version of Rise is different from the Switch when it comes to files and all that.

On 1/6/2024 at 9:20 PM, Joeynator3000 said:

There's a new converter thing on Gamebanana but it doesn't always work. But yeah Nexus does PC only, and the PC version of Rise is different from the Switch when it comes to files and all that.

So I can use the mod converter? Does it convert all mods? And those that require physics, etc.?

Edited by MrAlexShark
On 1/9/2024 at 6:25 PM, Joeynator3000 said:

All I can say is try...it may not work on everything though, but I used it a couple of times and at least it was able to convert some mods. lol

https://gamebanana.com/tools/15177

Thanks a lot, I managed to repackage all the mods I needed. I ported the whole collection of U-HPN mods with physics. If anyone needs them, I can send them to you. All armor mods, without costumes, from here - https://www.nexusmods.com/monsterhunterrise/mods/1388

On 1/21/2024 at 1:22 AM, MrAlexShark said:

Thanks a lot, I managed to repackage all the mods I needed. I ported the whole collection of U-HPN mods with physics. If anyone needs them, I can send them to you. All armor mods, without costumes, from here - https://www.nexusmods.com/monsterhunterrise/mods/1388

U mod lacked one option is da pubec hair

Can u give her this?

https://www.nexusmods.com/monsterhunterrise/mods/552?tab=images

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/4/2023 at 11:29 PM, kainlt04 said:

Do you have the latest game update installed? Try this pak, they are the physical ones but only with this pak, if the game continues and you can enter your game, add pak 17, it is HighPolyNude normal

re_chunk_000.pak.patch_017.pak 7.99 MB · 26 downloads re_chunk_000.pak.patch_016.pak 2.92 MB · 25 downloads

Kain, can you add the oily skin option to the small version? I tried again with your file, I got the pak converter on Reddit, but it didn't work for me:((,please help me

Edited by Zzbunbo

does anybody know of a ski9n for any armor with slutty bodywrting/tattoo? searched a lot on the internet and only found a chinese guy that make some but i cant purchase any because of the chinese website that require a chinese phone number.

On 2/19/2024 at 1:34 PM, Ploffo said:

does anybody know of a ski9n for any armor with slutty bodywrting/tattoo? searched a lot on the internet and only found a chinese guy that make some but i cant purchase any because of the chinese website that require a chinese phone number.

kjni outfits and a compatible tattoo mod by a separate author on Nexus, but it's limited to certain armors, iirc. At least if you just want body writing/ tattoos and don't particularly care about the character being fully nude (I'm also assuming this is for a female character, if you want something for male, you're SOL as far as I know) 

• 1 month later...

Ugh, decided to mess with modding Rise again, thankfully modding the Switch still works, was afraid I wouldn't be able to. But yeah, some old armor mods I found on GameBanana don't work right...seems like the uploader isn't very active anymore, either. x_x