Monster Hunter Rise

24 minutes ago, Your_Dragon_Boo said:

I've figured out how to mod genitals to the monsters, Palamutes and Palicos. However the genital meshes I am using are assets from other peoples models. The genitals from most of the monsters I modded are directly from DoublezBubblez and Holimons models.

nice work

21 hours ago, Your_Dragon_Boo said:

I've figured out how to mod genitals to the monsters, Palamutes and Palicos. However the genital meshes I am using are assets from other peoples models. The genitals from most of the monsters I modded are directly from DoublezBubblez and Holimons models.

I’m sure they’d be fine with you using them if you asked :v

Okay so Gamebanana sucks when it comes to asking for help...

I was wondering, when taking mods from Nexus, how do I merge the physic mod stuff with the main mod? Apparently some mods have a separate mod for physics, and then there's that..."Physics Enabler" thing...? I tried converting all of them into separate mods for the Switch but I get no jiggles, like, at all. I think it's because the Switch modding handles it differently or something and they all have to be merged together.

I asked around for help on Gamebanana but as expected, everyone has gone silent, or are telling me to go to the MH modding discord....like, wtf? What modding discord? lol

Only thing I could find is a discord for World. lol

I've been trying to work with this one.

https://www.nexusmods.com/monsterhunterrise/mods/1388

Edited by Joeynator3000

Someone on Gamebanana helped me, so glad...now I can be nekkid on Switch with the jiggles. xD

Kinda wished the boobs were slightly smaller, but oh well.

Anyways yeah I just had to take the main mod (and the optional physics mod if any) and the Physics Enabler mod, convert them separately, merge them together, and then create the pak file. Anyways, time to have more fun with mods. xD

EDIT: ...Oh, no wonder they're too big, that was the point of the mod, and it's based on another with normal sizes. >.>

Edited by Joeynator3000
On 10/4/2022 at 6:42 AM, Jikala said:

Once we finally get around to having proper adult mods for Rise, I’m really hoping for one thing.

I really want your Palico to fuck your brains out. Like, it’s been holding itself back having watched you run around in skimpy clothing all the time, so now it just fucks you any time it finds the opportunity.

If you’re paralyzed, it fucks your pussy while you can’t move.

If you’re sleeping, it fucks you in the ass until you wake up.

If you’re crouched in front of it for too long, it hops up and fucks you.

And the petting animations… There’s free sex opportunities right there.

When you go to scratch it’s chin, it waits for you to kneel down, then hops up and starts viciously facefucking you.

When you go to pet its belly, instead you lie it down and suck its dick.

Or, you pick them up and let them titty-fuck you.

The icing on the cake would be if you could get both of your Palicos to pipe you at the same time.

And PALAMUTES.

One of the petting animations is already you being pushed down and pinned to the ground… all it takes is a horny enough Palamute to take advantage of your vulnerability.

Sorry for the long post, but I’ve wanted stuff like this in the game since World came to PC.

The idea of an extremely pent-up Palico giving in to its urges and using you like a fucktoy is incredibly hot to me.

This is the best concept iv'e seen so far, hope it gets done soon

4 hours ago, Joeynator3000 said:

...Anyone want to try and get this mod working? Apparently they stopped updating it last year and it doesn't work, and I can't get the Switch version to work either. Would love to have this one...

https://www.nexusmods.com/monsterhunterrise/mods/888

I just checked, and it works just fine on PC. If you got the U-HPN mod to work with physics on Switch, this one should as well.

The three most recent comments are, in order:
How to fix the neck seam (That's what the necklace is for...)

Asking the author for his character preset.

And a fix on how to make the mod work, which involves updating the mod manager for PC instead of the mod itself. Because it still works.

I even went back again ingame and tested every version; they all work out of the box as long as you have https://www.nexusmods.com/monsterhunterrise/mods/220 installed beforehand.

So either it doesn't work on Switch for whatever reason (It should given that you managed to get U-HPN working with physics) or something broke during the conversion process.

allVersions.png

On 11/1/2023 at 12:42 PM, Joeynator3000 said:

Okay so Gamebanana sucks when it comes to asking for help...

I was wondering, when taking mods from Nexus, how do I merge the physic mod stuff with the main mod? Apparently some mods have a separate mod for physics, and then there's that..."Physics Enabler" thing...? I tried converting all of them into separate mods for the Switch but I get no jiggles, like, at all. I think it's because the Switch modding handles it differently or something and they all have to be merged together.

I asked around for help on Gamebanana but as expected, everyone has gone silent, or are telling me to go to the MH modding discord....like, wtf? What modding discord? lol

Only thing I could find is a discord for World. lol

I've been trying to work with this one.

https://www.nexusmods.com/monsterhunterrise/mods/1388

For Physics Enabler to work on switch, you just have to rename the STM folder to NSW and make the mod first in the loading list.

for example re_chunk_000.pak.patch_017.pak, re_chunk_000.pak.patch_018.pak, re_chunk_000.pak.patch_019.pak, Physics Enabler has to be 17, and the rest the mods you want.

I'll try it later but like I said I've tried everything, and it just freezes up at the file select screen after hitting continue. Also I think it starts at 16 and then goes up.

Physics Enabler just confuses me, people saying the Switch works without it, put it in separately, or merge it with your mods, etc....so I dunno. 

18 minutes ago, Joeynator3000 said:

I'll try it later but like I said I've tried everything, and it just freezes up at the file select screen after hitting continue. Also I think it starts at 16 and then goes up.

Physics Enabler just confuses me, people saying the Switch works without it, put it in separately, or merge it with your mods, etc....so I dunno. 

If it starts at 016, put Physics Enabler only in a pak at 16, the HighPolyNude (HPN) Port - Normal mod works, I already tried it

HighPolyNude (HPN) Port - Huge.rar HighPolyNude (HPN) Port - Small.rar HighPolyNude (HPN) Port - Beautiful.rar

On 11/4/2023 at 11:29 PM, kainlt04 said:

Do you have the latest game update installed? Try this pak, they are the physical ones but only with this pak, if the game continues and you can enter your game, add pak 17, it is HighPolyNude normal

re_chunk_000.pak.patch_017.pak 7.99 MB · 8 downloads re_chunk_000.pak.patch_016.pak 2.92 MB · 6 downloads

Can you port the beautiful version, I tried the above file but got an error that some file is missing, I don't really know what's going on

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/14/2023 at 4:34 PM, Doujinator said:

Do we have a mod for the Palamutes yet that gives them a dog cock/vagina? Seems like an obvious mod that would be pretty big tbh.

Got to bring this up because I've been searching for a mod like this. Is there not an "anatomically correct" monsters/malamutes/palicos mod that adds genitals yet?