11 minutes ago, Sundder said:

Yeah, I use to be an adventurer like you, then I got Steam rollered in the knee. I've never seen Steam be this aggressive about updates. It's ridiculous, and a royal pain especially for mod authors who see their code break through no fault of their own.

Agreed...this aggro tastes of MS, " we own your PC". They got me with 323, but not this time...for as long as it may last ?

1 hour ago, tadcaster12 said:

So Bethsaida  just did another update to Skyrim A/E (Dec 13th) any plans to up date this mod?   Worked great until the up date on 12/13 

Thank you for your work! 

Please read through the latest posts. The creator is well aware of the update, and many others have already asked about an update. Asking again isn't going to make the process any faster, just be patient

I realize many people have already "asked" about an update. I just want to add my thanks to you for doing the first update and my appreciation if and when you get around to updating again. I would also like to ask, what "big mod" are you working on? You hinted at it in another post but I can't find any information about it.

33 minutes ago, ShinsFortress said:

Eh?  If that version works then why is chuck slugging away at an update?  Difference?

I've been over at the SOS SE thread reading up on what happened the last month with SOS and the modocalypse that borked everything up and also keeping up with this paprys beta version and when I read this I stopped immediately  

• 6 hours ago, bcw81 said:

The papyrus version of SoS requires a new game, it can't read the schlongs if you try to load it on a save with regular SoS data.

That would be a no-go for me as I am not abandoning a long playthrough just for a bit of adult entertainment.  However, I installed it just fine on my existing playthrough before the update from 1.6.323 to 1.6.423.  

IF it's going to mess with my save file in anyway shape or form I'm not going that route I mostly have my game the way I want it and I'de rather not complicate things further besides Estram said Chucks version is far superior to his in performance so I'll just wait...until then LE is keeping me busy as I have a very stable and running 600 modded version, stay busy, play other games that's what I'm doing with the Holidays coming up perfect time to catch up on some older games too.
1 hour ago, ShinsFortress said:

Eh?  If that version works then why is chuck slugging away at an update?  Difference?

In addition to what tejano2828 said the poster for SoS Papyrus also indicated it runs slower than the DLL version, and the OP for SoS AE said that the DLL will be required for his future mod. I've been running with the papyrus version for about ~24hrs now without any significant issues. Worst I've got is every so often after large battles one or two of the NPCs will keep their SoS underwear on.

I'm sharing this more as a holdover for the DLL rather than as a permanent replacement. I run through new saves every few days, so it's not an issue for me. If you want to keep your old save I wouldn't recommend this.

Edited by bcw81
41 minutes ago, bcw81 said:

In addition to what tejano2828 said the poster for SoS Papyrus also indicated it runs slower than the DLL version, and the OP for SoS AE said that the DLL will be required for his future mod. I've been running with the papyrus version for about ~24hrs now without any significant issues. Worst I've got is every so often after large battles one or two of the NPCs will keep their SoS underwear on.

I'm sharing this more as a holdover for the DLL rather than as a permanent replacement. I run through new saves every few days, so it's not an issue for me. If you want to keep your old save I wouldn't recommend this.

So what your saying is our old saves....when the new DLL comes out are toast?

The only issue with saves that you need to worry about are the scripts that become imbedded into the save, as far as the dll or pap util. it really makes little difference. As long as you do not disable the mod file during a playthrough your save will be fine. The only caveat is that the pap util version can not use the stored data from the dll so will have to build a new data file which basically means that all the males will re roll for penis attributes. When you switch back to the dll version then it will have to build the data again. The dll is markedly faster than the pap util version in my experience and as such it is definitely worth the effort to use it, but until it is available the pap util version is certainly worth using.

Btw @chuckseven1 I'm not sure if you've noticed but the dll needs an update ;)

1 hour ago, seresium said:

Hey,

I updated SKSE and then it said to updated SoS AE. So I waited until SoS AE was updated, thank you, but SKSE doesn't recognize that the SoS AE .dll is compatible with SKSE 2.14, deactivates it and the game CTDs if I try to start it.

Any ideas?

DId you install SOS SE first?

hmm it doesnt seem to work for me either. I replaced the dll from the og sos with yours, i also replaced the meta.ini that came with it. I still get a pop up saying it needs to be updated. I also have no schlong options in the mcm like i should, also during scenes i still have underwear on.