On 11/27/2021 at 4:30 PM, chuckseven1 said:

SoS AE

View File

This is an updated DLL for Schlongs of Skyrim that works with AE. I have created it as a part of a larger mod I am working on, but It can still be used with plain SoS so I am releasing it ahead of my mod.

The cosave format is not compatible with the old SOS DLL because I did not have all the code. You need to start a new save. This does not work with pre-AE, just use the DLL that comes with SOS SE.

The permissions and acknowledgements below are inherited from the original SoS file since this is a derivative mod. 

ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS

Thanks to galgaroth for the SE version of SoS.

We would also like to thank the following people that in someway or another, helped us developing it, just by sharing their knowledge:

• Fore
  • Theru

Thanks for FaerieXDecay, for providing us with beautiful screenshots!

Thanks to Earrindo, Zor2k13, and XunAmarox, for fixing the SoS Light esp and meshes!

Thanks to h38fh2mf and Ashal for PapyrusUtil and the provided support

Thanks to jonwd7 for Brawl Bugs Patch - Plugins - Modder Resource

Thanks to Shiene, Tiranno_71, Huili and forceet24 for their translations.

Thanks to everyone that is helping this project to grow and took initiative to make new mods to work with Schlongs of Skyrim

Also thanks to the Baraboards and Hall of Torque communities, for giving their support. Without them probably SOS would never come to exist. Thanks to all our Beta Testers, that gave us feedback and helped at detecting bugs.

Thanks to the moderators at The Nexus, that helped us clarifying if the mod could be uploaded there. They proved themselves to be quite reasonable.

Thanks to everyone in general, that showed interest in having a rigged and animated penis.

Thanks to all the Mods and Modders that served as an inspiration in taking the male mods, one step forward.

And finally ofc, thanks to Bethesda (although they should have included this feature in the game xD)

PERMISSION USAGE

1. SOS and any derivative mod, should be kept in Lover's Lab only. If your mod uses any SOS asset, it should be kept in here. Such assets encompass Meshes, Textures and specific Havok files that VectorPlexus or Smurf have developed. Skeletons/Bones are an exception
2. Even in the case of posting a mod in Lover's Lab under the previous condition, those assets should always be properly credited to VectorPlexus and Smurf

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/27/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    SOS SE, SKSE64 2.1+
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

I figured out my problem with your mod and also with sexlab and others actually, it has a major conflict with more nasty creatures (at least the version I have, dont know if its to old going to look now)

3 hours ago, UrFaveComrade said:

Can I install it with Vortex? If so, does it need to be loaded on top of SOS SE?

When I run it without SE, none of the addons can find it. When I run it with SE, it gets overwritten, even if I load AE after SE.

1: yes.

2: yes.

If you are using Vortex you do not need to do manual load order dragging in the plugins tab, just set the dependency correctly in the mods tab.

21 hours ago, ShinsFortress said:

1: yes.

2: yes.

If you are using Vortex you do not need to do manual load order dragging in the plugins tab, just set the dependency correctly in the mods tab.

It's telling me that SOS isn't found, even though I'm 99% sure I've installed correctly. And I still can't figure out how to stop it from being overwritten. There's not a patch I'm missing? Some Vortex function I haven't found?

13 hours ago, Beard3dViking said:

Hate to be that guy, but can you update when you have the time. Stupid me forgot to turn off auto update in Steam. Thank you much

you sure you forgot to turn off updates?  I turned off updates and Steam turned them the hell back on by themselves.   I had just gotten everything working too.   I feel your pain.  would love to play but Bethesda won't stop beating a dead horse. 

52 minutes ago, Grisbane1 said:

you sure you forgot to turn off updates?  I turned off updates and Steam turned them the hell back on by themselves.   I had just gotten everything working too.   I feel your pain.  would love to play but Bethesda won't stop beating a dead horse. 

Maybe, I honestly don't remember now. I just know they like to pick the perfect timing to shit on my mod list, right when I get it to where I like lol

3 hours ago, Grisbane1 said:

i turned mine off but it still prompted the update when starting through SKSE in Vortex, is there any way to get around that?

27 minutes ago, ZorkIsEmo said:

i turned mine off but it still prompted the update when starting through SKSE in Vortex, is there any way to get around that?

I set my account to offline and download speed to the lowest possible. None of those really helped....sooner or later they would get past that. But setting the steam appmanifest file to "read only" threw them off. Now I get a message that the game could not be updated due to an error....perfect.  ?

Guys this is devastating...I spent the last 3 days modding SE...got SOS AE installed with Schlongs for UNP then the Schlongs HDT...everything working perfectly

then yesterday the stupid game updated, eventhough I have it on don't update.  Now I keep getting the error that Schlongs of Skyrim DLL is disabled at start up with the new SKSE script extender...here are the mods that I have installed to get SOS working with futanari, which was working fine yesterday :(

SOS se

SOSAe (the one you guys talking about)

SOS-Belsario UNP add on

SOS schlongs for bodyslide

SOS textures

I know the error is SKSE dependent related and I am also getting a sexlab dll missing error and over at the  sexlab thread they are trying to figure it out...what a mess.....good luck everyone.

Edited by tejano2828
17 minutes ago, tejano2828 said:

Don't worry  bro I turned off updating and today am it updated :(

1 hour ago, tejano2828 said:

Guys this is devastating...I spent the last 3 days modding SE...got SOS AE installed with Schlongs for UNP then the Schlongs HDT...everything working perfectly

then yesterday the stupid game updated, eventhough I have it on don't update.  Now I keep getting the error that Schlongs of Skyrim DLL is disabled at start up with the new SKSE script extender...here are the mods that I have installed to get SOS working with futanari, which was working fine yesterday :(

SOS se

SOSAe (the one you guys talking about)

SOS-Belsario UNP add on

SOS schlongs for bodyslide

SOS textures

I know the error is SKSE dependent related and I am also getting a sexlab dll missing error and over at the  sexlab thread they are trying to figure it out...what a mess.....good luck everyone.

2 hours ago, ZorkIsEmo said:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/57618?tab=files

Patch was just released to go back to 323

Was able to get rid of all the errors Schlong addons missing at start up by reinstalling all schlong related mods but

I get $ in front of all MCM options without response...update for AE should fix that hoping everything else works fine.

Schlong is visible on NPCs..but unconfigurable.

Edited by tejano2828
21 hours ago, SadEyes said:

I set my account to offline and download speed to the lowest possible. None of those really helped....sooner or later they would get past that. But setting the steam appmanifest file to "read only" threw them off. Now I get a message that the game could not be updated due to an error....perfect.  ?

Yeah, I use to be an adventurer like you, then I got Steam rollered in the knee. I've never seen Steam be this aggressive about updates. It's ridiculous, and a royal pain especially for mod authors who see their code break through no fault of their own.

Edited by Sundder