3 hours ago, thurston6 said:

hmm it doesnt seem to work for me either. I replaced the dll from the og sos with yours, i also replaced the meta.ini that came with it. I still get a pop up saying it needs to be updated. I also have no schlong options in the mcm like i should, also during scenes i still have underwear on.

Just reinstall Schlongs 1.14 or what ever it is and let SOS AE overwrite after

19 hours ago, herobrinelag said:

Do you have the previous version? I want to stay in the SKSE verssion 2.1.3 and by mistake i deleted the previous version, and the .dll that you uploaded yesterday doesnt work for me, and i cant find the previous version that was here before yesterday's one

This is the previous one, for runtime 1.6.323.SoS AE (2).7z

17 minutes ago, glade8r64 said:

Looks like Bethesda has neutered us guys again in Skyrim AE, when they updated again with v 1.6.342.  Any idea how to update the dll or where to find an updated one?

The dll can be found by clicking 'View File'in the first post of this thread.

Everything's working great except for Racemenu.   When I load a new save the schlong does not pick up the "racemenu" presets for the schlong I have to go `showracemenu and just nudge every slider forward and backward for the schlong to resume it's normal size...anyone else?  I know it's not this mod causing it just wondering if you guys have a workaround for this or solution.

3 hours ago, tejano2828 said:

Everything's working great except for Racemenu.   When I load a new save the schlong does not pick up the "racemenu" presets for the schlong I have to go `showracemenu and just nudge every slider forward and backward for the schlong to resume it's normal size...anyone else?  I know it's not this mod causing it just wondering if you guys have a workaround for this or solution.

sad that the guy who has created Racemenu is now charging for the AE version of it  :( 

On 12/18/2021 at 1:34 PM, AttilaMagyar said:

Thanks so much for the update. However, I noticed two things now, Firstly, I only see Vector's Schlong as an option and Smurf's isn't showing,. Secondly, the Female SOS pubes aren't showing up in the Mcm menu either. Any thoughts? 

Thx ;) 

Any resonse to this issue that I'm having?

Edited by AttilaMagyar
4 hours ago, AttilaMagyar said:

sad that the guy who has created Racemenu is now charging for the AE version of it  :( 

This is not entirely true. The author has clearly stated that he will not release a new version on Nexus until things quieten down and Bethesda stops popping out "updates". The version he has posted on his Patreon is a Beta at best, with possible bugs and no guarantees. If you want the Beta, you must be a patreon...that means a donation to the author. If you don't want to do that, you need to wait til the finished (and free) version is released.

EDIT : Checked just now....you can download RM beta v.4.19.8  for runtime 1.6.342  for free from expired's Patreon. At least, I just did.

Edited by SadEyes
On 12/19/2021 at 8:34 AM, ShinsFortress said:

Yes, if by schlong armour bug you meant having a 'dangly' even when armoured or otherwise clothed.

Thanks to @chuckseven1 for doing the work.

no I was talking about it randomly stripping armors off characters 

both the sos using papyrus and the sos ae bug doing this , its a schlongified armor bug a few noticed 

greetings, I have a question regarding the installation process of this mod.
I downloaded the mod and installed via vortex both files, sos se and sos ae, when I went to enter the game a warning appeared saying that the dll of a file was no longer compatible with the current skse, this dll was the original only if.
So, how should I install via vortex or manually? I dscompress the sos file if it is replaced with the sos ae dll, then compress it again and install normally ? any information is welcome, thanks.

On 12/18/2021 at 4:12 PM, AttilaMagyar said:

Just reinstall Schlongs 1.14 or what ever it is and let SOS AE overwrite after

Did that. Redownloaded it through M02. Both are enabled. Still not working. Then I tried to overwrite the se version with the ae and still no go. Load up sse and it tells me it’s out of date. What did I do wrong