9 hours ago, NoJoker said:

Does this fix the CTD bug with loader order change? and is not compatible with SE, add offset for SE please.
And could u please put up source code on github?

I can't put the code on github because the original permissions say it has to stay on ll. I will upload all my code when I publish the actual mod.

9 minutes ago, chuckseven1 said:

The cosave format is different from the original SOS DLL because I did not have all the code. You have to start a new save to use this DLL.

I gave up and re-installed Erstam's PapyrusUtils Beta. Schlongification now works for all humanoids, though the speedo is still there on player. However, I broke something else, connected to animations (?).

The best thing to do is probably to wait for RaceMenu, JContainers, Fuz Roh D'oh and everything else to get updated.

animation.jpg

12 minutes ago, SadEyes said:

I gave up and re-installed Erstam's PapyrusUtils Beta. Schlongification now works for all humanoids, though the speedo is still there on player. However, I broke something else, connected to animations (?).

The best thing to do is probably to wait for RaceMenu, JContainers, Fuz Roh D'oh and everything else to get updated.

animation.jpg

The animations have nothing to do with the SOS DLL. Sex scenes in AE are likely to break until more things are updated but not from SOS.

Edited by chuckseven1

noticed some bugs /issues so im just making them aware

on prior & new saves -

• game will load and flag prior given SOS error  (sometimes) 
  • on saving games with new sos dll, then loading into them will cause them to be in infinite loop in loading screen (about 30 min in on several still) 
  • weird issue with sos disabling bra/bikini armors around chest , aroused is disabled and sos is only on player character and restarted on several saves 

im not sure of whats the cause but i narrowed the infinite loading screen to the new dll specifically with it gone and old (bad) se dll i can load and play 

I'm experiencing the same issue: Saving a game and then reloading it will cause an infinite loading screen. This is consistently happening 100%, even a new game will initialize fine, the schlongs will work, but then loading the game (quickload or a loading from main menu) will just leave the game hanging.

Edited by Mithindis
15 minutes ago, duzellx said:

on prior & new saves -

• on saving games with new sos dll, then loading into them will cause them to be in infinite loop in loading screen (about 30 min in on several still) 
  • weird issue with sos disabling bra/bikini armors around chest , aroused is disabled and sos is only on player character and restarted on several saves 

im not sure of whats the cause but i narrowed the infinite loading screen to the new dll specifically with it gone and old (bad) se dll i can load and play 

were you able to fix infinite loading screen? got the same issue myself and waiting for an update before i start a new save..

1 hour ago, cdngy said:

were you able to fix infinite loading screen? got the same issue myself and waiting for an update before i start a new save..

1 hour ago, Mithindis said:

I'm experiencing the same issue: Saving a game and then reloading it will cause an infinite loading screen. This is consistently happening 100%, even a new game will initialize fine, the schlongs will work, but then loading the game (quickload or a loading from main menu) will just leave the game hanging.

1 hour ago, duzellx said:

on prior & new saves -

6 hours ago, Erstam said:

I've tried it out and it only works in part for me. This is what I'm running it on:

Skyrim 1.6.323, SKSE 2.1.3

Only mods installed: USSEP, SkyUI, Schlongs of Skyrim SE, your DLL, 2 extra schlongs (Leito and b3lisario Horsecock), Alternate Start - Live Another Life.

Started a new game. SOS initialized correctly, but my character didn't receive a schlong. Assigning a schlong through the MCM did work. But after putting his clothes on and removing them again, only the underwear was visible. MCM still showed the schlong I had given him, though.

Chose Breezehome start, went outside to the streets of Whiterun. No one got schlongified, MCM always showed "no schlong". Assigning a schlong manually also works for NPCs. As with the player, the schlongs only showed up if I assigned them after manually undressing them with console "removeallitems". Doing this the other way around, only the underwear is visible. Again, MCM still shows their schlongs.

EDIT: This is driving me crazy. skse64.log and SchlongsOfSkyrim.log show nothing suspicious, but my Papyrus log is always filled with blocks of property warnings, one such block per actor failing to schlongify:

Reveal hidden contents
[11/28/2021 - 04:33:49PM] SOS: starting to spread schlongs
[11/28/2021 - 04:33:49PM] warning: Property SOS_Potion on script SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script attached to Active effect 1 on  (00000014) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/28/2021 - 04:33:49PM] warning: Property SOS_DialogSetup on script SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script attached to Active effect 1 on  (00000014) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/28/2021 - 04:33:49PM] warning: Property SOS_SchlongifiedFaction on script SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script attached to Active effect 1 on  (00000014) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/28/2021 - 04:33:49PM] warning: Property SOS_ShapePotions on script SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script attached to Active effect 1 on  (00000014) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/28/2021 - 04:33:49PM] warning: Property SOS_SetupSpell on script SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script attached to Active effect 1 on  (00000014) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/28/2021 - 04:33:49PM] warning: Property SOS_ErectionMagicEffect on script SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script attached to Active effect 1 on  (00000014) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/28/2021 - 04:33:49PM] warning: Property SOS_EnabledRaces on script SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script attached to Active effect 1 on  (00000014) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/28/2021 - 04:33:49PM] warning: Property config on script SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script attached to Active effect 1 on  (00000014) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/28/2021 - 04:33:49PM] warning: Property SOS_Bones on script SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script attached to Active effect 1 on  (00000014) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/28/2021 - 04:33:49PM] warning: Property SOS_Merchant on script SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script attached to Active effect 1 on  (00000014) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/28/2021 - 04:33:49PM] warning: Property SOS_ShapePotionCustomRace on script SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script attached to Active effect 1 on  (00000014) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/28/2021 - 04:33:49PM] warning: Property SOS_Quest on script SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script attached to Active effect 1 on  (00000014) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/28/2021 - 04:33:49PM] warning: Property SOS_Genitals on script SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script attached to Active effect 1 on  (00000014) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/28/2021 - 04:33:49PM] warning: Property SOS_ActorSpell on script SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script attached to Active effect 1 on  (00000014) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/28/2021 - 04:33:49PM] warning: Property SOS_Underwear on script SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script attached to Active effect 1 on  (00000014) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/28/2021 - 04:33:49PM] warning: Property SOS_Revealing on script SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script attached to Active effect 1 on  (00000014) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/28/2021 - 04:33:49PM] warning: Property PlayerRef on script SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script attached to Active effect 1 on  (00000014) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/28/2021 - 04:33:49PM] warning: Property SOS_ShapePotion on script SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script attached to Active effect 1 on  (00000014) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/28/2021 - 04:33:49PM] warning: Property SOS_GenitalArmors on script SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script attached to Active effect 1 on  (00000014) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/28/2021 - 04:33:49PM] warning: Property SOS_Concealing on script SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script attached to Active effect 1 on  (00000014) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/28/2021 - 04:33:49PM] warning: Property SOS_ConcealingArmors on script SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script attached to Active effect 1 on  (00000014) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/28/2021 - 04:33:49PM] warning: Property SOS_Factions on script SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script attached to Active effect 1 on  (00000014) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/28/2021 - 04:33:49PM] warning: Property WerewolfBeastRace on script SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script attached to Active effect 1 on  (00000014) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/28/2021 - 04:33:49PM] warning: Property SOS_RevealingArmors on script SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script attached to Active effect 1 on  (00000014) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/28/2021 - 04:34:10PM] [sos_config <SOS_Config (12007F85)>]: Registered Schlongs Of Skyrim at MCM.

SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script.pex is present, and it's the original version, and not overridden by another mod in MO2. The mod seems to read properties from other scripts fine. I'm completely puzzled.

EDIT 2: I give up... for now. Looks like Skyrim hates me today. Would be nice if others can tell if they have the same problems.

There was an issue with saving to the cosave. It fixes the infinite loading-screen and hopefully will fix the weirdness you saw too erstam.

19 minutes ago, chuckseven1 said:

There was an issue with saving to the cosave. It fixes the infinite loading-screen and hopefully will fix the weirdness you saw too erstam.

yes load screen infinite loop is fixed 

one test machines play through had a CTD with it, isolated to conditions 

• save after prior AE dll patch then restart, remove ae patch & add fixed ae patch
  • run save cleaning after ae patch then save then install new ae patch

if you load on a save prior to adding the prior ae patch it seems to behave fine

2 minutes ago, duzellx said:

yes load screen infinite loop is fixed 

one test machines play through had a CTD with it, isolated to conditions 

• save after prior AE dll patch then restart, remove ae patch & add fixed ae patch
  • run save cleaning after ae patch then save then install new ae patch

if you load on a save prior to adding the prior ae patch it seems to behave fine

Yes the bug was corrupting the cosave. It won't be able to load old saves.

1 hour ago, chuckseven1 said:

Yes, no problems reloading a save. And about the actor magic effect script, that was a problem on my end. The supposedly original script wasn't that original, it must have contained a dependency that caused it not to load on the limited profile. Reinstalling SOS fixed it. From what I could see in a short time of testing, everything runs well. Great work!

55 minutes ago, seventhsword2 said:

just for clarification, the mod you are working on is a full AE replacement for SOS SE, right?

Sort of. It uses SOS assets and is compatible with most existing SOS addons. It is like a sequel or something. It adds a way of defining a sexes beyond male or female (e.g., futa) via keywords and expands on the idea of addons a bit. I've been calling it SoS2. It also reworks some internals to fix things like the underwear flashes.

Eventually I plan to use the address library and have a pre-ae version, but for now the DLL is only for AE.

1 hour ago, chuckseven1 said:

Sort of. It uses SOS assets and is compatible with most existing SOS addons. It is like a sequel or something. It adds a way of defining a sexes beyond male or female (e.g., futa) via keywords and expands on the idea of addons a bit. I've been calling it SoS2. It also reworks some internals to fix things like the underwear flashes.

Eventually I plan to use the address library and have a pre-ae version, but for now the DLL is only for AE.

sounds like a good plan, maybe yours will be a great solution to sos

like bugs that old SOS ran into, like for random example certain werewolf  LE calls in SE SOS that caused bugs/ctds in werewolf mods ...

21 hours ago, chuckseven1 said:

The animations have nothing to do with the SOS DLL. Sex scenes in AE are likely to break until more things are updated but not from SOS.

Just for the heck of it : FINALLY tracked this error down to a corrupt foot mesh installed by another mod.

1 hour ago, Darkwolf101 said:

sorry if this is a dumb question but do I need the SE SOS *and* this? I'm not sure how to install for AE is all

I was actually wondering this as well. So if you feel silly asking, know you're not alone! Though at the file page it says SOS SE is required so I'm going to say it DOES require the original to run and this would be loaded after to overwrite what needs to be fixed :)

Edited by ShadowVixen1453
1 hour ago, ShadowVixen1453 said:

I was actually wondering this as well. So if you feel silly asking, know you're not alone! Though at the file page it says SOS SE is required so I'm going to say it DOES require the original to run and this would be loaded after to overwrite what needs to be fixed :)

you're right and it works! thankyou for the help

Continued testing on  some saves and pc machines 

found a weird bug and it only appears with the sos ae patch installed and seems to happen either immediately or a few hours in 

behavior oddity of armors and clothing being unable to be placed or equipped by npcs /followers if another armor pc is equipped 

as an example of when this is happening is when all of the sudden a few followers start to go topless/bottomless (either/ or)

I will notice it doesn't happen to every follower or to every armor and I've restarted and cleaned saves and even did a fresh game and mod install on AE

- followers cannot equip pants if corsets /bikini tops are equipped 

- bikinis will be unequipped if panties or skirts or lower torso armor is equipped 

it immediately stops bugging clothing/armors if patch is removed and you reload into the saves with the problems, simply take and give the equipment to followers 

so I'm unsure if this is some sort of schlongified armor bug or what as it says zero schlongifiede armors and I've disabled what I can in sos, sexlab, aroused, inflation framework

has anyone else experienced this or found a fix?