Hi,

I have a problem, with this mod installed, My female pc cannot wear the top from the mod tight leather armor and the thigh armor at the same time, because the thigh armor piece uses slot 52. i dont have any futa mods and if i look at schlongified armors it says there are zero. marking it as revealing doesnt work as the item wont stay ticked. I have used this and other armors before the upgrade to AE and they worked fine with sos se before and if i remove your mod they work again, tho sos stops working. my point is they worked with sos before, so something about your dll has changed something. Thanks for any help you can give!

Ok, so i found an updated racemenu and now the armor i was having an issue with is fixed! so i was wrong about your dll. I think sos couldnt tell the difference between my female pc and male npc's as far as armor was concerned. So it was SOS needing racemenu to update. Sorry for any confusion. Hope someone can use this info to help themselves. Thanks for you mod.

Edited by Mistress Jade
New Info

Hello,
unfortunately I can't get the new version 1,0,2 to work with SLA for some to me unknown reason (they work separately fine, but not together), so 've decided to downgrade TESV:SSE from 1.6.342 down to 1.6.323 but now I'm getting error message that the SoS.dll is too old for the new version. Would it be possible to also upload the previous version of this mod? Thank you very much and
happy holidays.

1 hour ago, ATIMKOS said:

What is this AVX, AVX2, AVX512? How i can know what version i need?

Its a CPU processing thing. You can visit your cpu's manufacturers website and look at its manual to see what avx version it supports. 

If you don't know what your cpu model is you can check device manager or use a program like speccy to find out. Speccy will also tell you what avx is supported under the cpu section.

1 hour ago, blahity said:

Its a CPU processing thing. You can visit your cpu's manufacturers website and look at its manual to see what avx version it supports. 

If you don't know what your cpu model is you can check device manager or use a program like speccy to find out. Speccy will also tell you what avx is supported under the cpu section.

Well my CPU don't have AVX

On 12/22/2021 at 7:34 AM, Mistress Jade said:

Hi,

I have a problem, with this mod installed, My female pc cannot wear the top from the mod tight leather armor and the thigh armor at the same time, because the thigh armor piece uses slot 52. i dont have any futa mods and if i look at schlongified armors it says there are zero. marking it as revealing doesnt work as the item wont stay ticked. I have used this and other armors before the upgrade to AE and they worked fine with sos se before and if i remove your mod they work again, tho sos stops working. my point is they worked with sos before, so something about your dll has changed something. Thanks for any help you can give!

Ok, so i found an updated racemenu and now the armor i was having an issue with is fixed! so i was wrong about your dll. I think sos couldnt tell the difference between my female pc and male npc's as far as armor was concerned. So it was SOS needing racemenu to update. Sorry for any confusion. Hope someone can use this info to help themselves. Thanks for you mod.

greetings, i had made a post now thinking it was sos problem, but then i read your post and i wanted to know where did you find this version of the racemenu ? I use the newest one which is 0.4.19.8 ( for skyrim 1.6.342 ) and I'm having this error, if you can share this version it would be great help.