4 minutes ago, duzellx said:

Continued testing on  some saves and pc machines 

found a weird bug and it only appears with the sos ae patch installed and seems to happen either immediately or a few hours in 

behavior oddity of armors and clothing being unable to be placed or equipped by npcs /followers if another armor pc is equipped 

as an example of when this is happening is when all of the sudden a few followers start to go topless/bottomless (either/ or)

I will notice it doesn't happen to every follower or to every armor and I've restarted and cleaned saves and even did a fresh game and mod install on AE

- followers cannot equip pants if corsets /bikini tops are equipped 

- bikinis will be unequipped if panties or skirts or lower torso armor is equipped 

it immediately stops bugging clothing/armors if patch is removed and you reload into the saves with the problems, simply take and give the equipment to followers 

so I'm unsure if this is some sort of schlongified armor bug or what as it says zero schlongifiede armors and I've disabled what I can in sos, sexlab, aroused, inflation framework

has anyone else experienced this or found a fix?

Without my DLL sos doesn't work at all in AE, so comparing to that is not helpful. There could be an issue with too many things getting schlongified. I have not encountered that yet myself.

38 minutes ago, chuckseven1 said:

Without my DLL sos doesn't work at all in AE, so comparing to that is not helpful. There could be an issue with too many things getting schlongified. I have not encountered that yet myself.

without it i get an error , but i see schlongs with physics (with underwear on male characters?) 

i know bhunp has a sos setting now maybe its conflicting? 

50 minutes ago, duzellx said:

without it i get an error , but i see schlongs with physics (with underwear on male characters?) 

i know bhunp has a sos setting now maybe its conflicting? 

Those are not related to determining which things can be worn together. That is a schlongification thing. Once I encounter the issue I can try to figure out how I messed it up.

so...........I copied the SOS ae.dll in the data/SKSE/sos folder(overwrote these .dll). still have a little noodle and brown skivvies on. looked at racemenu and unable to change anything. only thing to change is erection. SOS in MCM is still greyed out when I look at it in SOS user/NPC...............kinda lost here 

Edited by WanderingGroo
47 minutes ago, WanderingGroo said:

so...........I copied the SOS ae.dll in the data/SKSE/sos folder(overwrote these .dll). still have a little noodle and brown skivvies on. looked at racemenu and unable to change anything. only thing to change is erection. SOS in MCM is still greyed out when I look at it in SOS user/NPC...............kinda lost here 

The racemenu sliders are broken until racemenu updates for AE. It is unrelated to this DLL. Just disable the SOS Racemenu plugin.

On 12/1/2021 at 1:09 AM, duzellx said:

Continued testing on  some saves and pc machines 

found a weird bug and it only appears with the sos ae patch installed and seems to happen either immediately or a few hours in 

behavior oddity of armors and clothing being unable to be placed or equipped by npcs /followers if another armor pc is equipped 

as an example of when this is happening is when all of the sudden a few followers start to go topless/bottomless (either/ or)

I will notice it doesn't happen to every follower or to every armor and I've restarted and cleaned saves and even did a fresh game and mod install on AE

- followers cannot equip pants if corsets /bikini tops are equipped 

- bikinis will be unequipped if panties or skirts or lower torso armor is equipped 

it immediately stops bugging clothing/armors if patch is removed and you reload into the saves with the problems, simply take and give the equipment to followers 

so I'm unsure if this is some sort of schlongified armor bug or what as it says zero schlongifiede armors and I've disabled what I can in sos, sexlab, aroused, inflation framework

has anyone else experienced this or found a fix?

started seeing this glitch in my saves as well and couldnt figure out what was the issue here, anyone else having this? we need a fix

Screenshot 2021-12-04 204313.png

1 hour ago, cdngy said:

started seeing this glitch in my saves as well and couldnt figure out what was the issue here, anyone else having this? we need a fix

Screenshot 2021-12-04 204313.png

That looks like you don't have sos running at all. That is about the only way to have neither a schlong nor underwear.

1 hour ago, chuckseven1 said:

That looks like you don't have sos running at all. That is about the only way to have neither a schlong nor underwear.

No SOS works fine on my character and other male npcs that doesnt have this glitch.

I'm sure if i unequip & equip the armour of that specific npc he'll get his schlong too lol.

Edited by cdngy
edit
1 hour ago, cdngy said:

No SOS works fine on my character and other male npcs that doesnt have this glitch.

I'm sure if i unequip & equip the armour of that specific npc he'll get his schlong too lol.

Then something he is wearing must have slot 52 somehow.  There is a bug in the schlongification but I have not encountered it yet to determine a fix.

i simply can not get this mod to work, see schlongs but bend doesn't work.  sos keeps telling me even when launching new game that i am using an outdated dll. i added the avx 2 since i have an i7 7700.  added the fomod files as well to the last release of SOS SE.  nothing i do works, at all. all the requirements are up to AE as well.  don't know what to do.   i went so far as to unpack a copy of SOS, then replace said files and repack it before submitting it to the mod manager thinking it may be something in the cache (i am no programmer, just figured it couldn't hurt to try).  that didn't work either.

Edited by Grisbane1
spell check, clarity

I don't know how to overwrite or change it to your DLL I've tried the installer on two different mod organizers.

And it just says the DLL is not found or its old.

in the files it says that the dll is clearly changing to the updated version. Am I doing something wrong?

Edited by xivlance
On 12/5/2021 at 4:25 PM, Grisbane1 said:

i simply can not get this mod to work, see schlongs but bend doesn't work.  sos keeps telling me even when launching new game that i am using an outdated dll. i added the avx 2 since i have an i7 7700.  added the fomod files as well to the last release of SOS SE.  nothing i do works, at all. all the requirements are up to AE as well.  don't know what to do.   i went so far as to unpack a copy of SOS, then replace said files and repack it before submitting it to the mod manager thinking it may be something in the cache (i am no programmer, just figured it couldn't hurt to try).  that didn't work either.

I am having these same problems. Ironically, I also have an i7-7700 cpu.

I am having some trouble getting this AE dll to work. I'm using MO2. I have already installed and activated SOS 1.1.4. I then installed and activated this AE dll through the MO2 Mod Manager, then ran LOOT. (I thought this AE dll would overwrite the SOS 1.1.4 dll, but nevertheless I still receive the dll error when making a new save.)

Since these didn't work, I also tried unzipping SOS 1.1.4, replacing the dll with the new AE dll, and rezipping, then installing via MO2 Mod Manager. (I replicated these steps for each of the 4 AE dlls you can choose from.) This did not work either, and I still received the dll error when starting a fresh game.

Lastly, when using MO2 and installing a mod, it seems to move the mod from the "Downloads" folder to the "Mods" folder. I tried installing SOS 1.1.4 as normal, then going into the Mods folder to replace dll with the AE dll. Still, no luck, and the dll error still pops up when making a new save. (Mod is not functioning correctly.)

As none of these options worked, I am at a bit of a loss for what to do next. I am running the Papyrus Util AE version. Any ideas?

2 hours ago, arkane14 said:

"I am running the Papyrus Util AE version"  If you mean you are using the Erstram Papyrus version, that is you're issue.  They are not compatible.  

Hey there - thanks for your comment. Sorry if I was unclear - I meant that I am using the latest PapyrusUtil SE (updated for AE). → https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13048?tab=description

In terms of SOS, I am using the SOS 1.1.4 found here on LL, and replacing the dll inside with chuckseven1's new AE-compatible dll.

image.png.844ce9f8d3b14caa693dd3322381c2d6.png

Is there anywhere else I should be replacing this dll? Just to reiterate, I am using MO2. Despite overwriting this dll in the SOS mod with the AE dll, every time I boot up the game, I get that error message that the dll is out of date, etc.

edit: A few sentences for clarity.

Edited by llfake3