Conditional Expressions Extended

2 hours ago, urbon said:

I really don't know enough about scripts but the cloak can be using spid? 

Theoretically yes. But using spid will affect all actors in the area -> script load. And cloak can be adjusted. 

BTW for better compatibility disable random emotions in cond expressions.(it still works together but harder to notice bwa changes). They act as a filler so there is no guard. It's not possible to control bwa expression lifecycle also(it's continually updated), so for now I just block bwa expression till next onupdate, if conditional expression guard is on. 

8 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

It says on the main page the mod also works with LE.

Any preparations needed or does it work right out of the bat?

I've heard about mfgfix not being available in le. Otherwise it probably will work. No guarantees though. I've compiled with se dependencies 

On 3/14/2022 at 3:45 AM, crajjjj said:

Theoretically yes. But using spid will affect all actors in the area -> script load. And cloak can be adjusted. 

BTW for better compatibility disable random emotions in cond expressions.(it still works together but harder to notice bwa changes). They act as a filler so there is no guard. It's not possible to control bwa expression lifecycle also(it's continually updated), so for now I just block bwa expression till next onupdate, if conditional expression guard is on. 

Works great! thanks a lot for the update! I'll disable the expressions for now! thanks for sharing!

Another odd question:

I saw conditional expression for low stamina for example ingame already, but now I saw this one:

Installation
- Override original mod (Conditional Expressions - Subtle Face Animations mod (v 1.2.0)) with this one

Now I'm confused, because the mod isn't a hard requirement. Does that mean the original mod is still needed?
15 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Another odd question:

I saw conditional expression for low stamina for example ingame already, but now I saw this one:

Installation
- Override original mod (Conditional Expressions - Subtle Face Animations mod (v 1.2.0)) with this one

Now I'm confused, because the mod isn't a hard requirement. Does that mean the original mod is still needed?

To support original mod author. 

BLA works fine. most peoples "ctd" or such  is cause they fail to set it up right and do things like not disable hostiles.

on another note can anyone else tests to see if hitting the mcm button for reset/update for conditional expressions causes thisimage.png.b7a85e7c4b3c9615397b62d4ecb8cd90.png
thats inside my save as i checked my save as teh game started acting up after i had hit the button.

If anyone is having problems with blush when aroused you can create the same affect without the issues using active overlays. Get a blush 'slavetat' equivalent and then set it to fade in based on arousal level. Works very well - mine even glows pink on orgasm.

27 minutes ago, sirgilly said:

If anyone is having problems with blush when aroused you can create the same affect without the issues using active overlays. Get a blush 'slavetat' equivalent and then set it to fade in based on arousal level. Works very well - mine even glows pink on orgasm.

Is there any chance of you sharing that?  I would love to try it out.

4 hours ago, N.Gamma said:

I actually like Blush When Aroused SE -wircklich geren, but I no longer installed it because it leads to more problems in save games than it is worth!

These problems are not fixed with your version by any chance?

Nope - I just disable it for everybody except PC and hope for the best. IMO Problems are coming from blush layers that are being saved for npcs  

first: this is getting better and better :D follower support is very nice and worked for me quite well to date.

just some minor things I found while using this:

1. would be nice to have an actual note in the MCM on what expression is currently applied (like a text field where I can read "Aroused" etc.)

2. would be nice to have the option to decrease intensity of individual expression choices with a slider. I know this is alot probably, at least for me it would mean to wrap my head around on how to implement it in the scripts to not make my brain melt

:D

Also this is maybe just asked too much for what it brings.

3. I sometimes do not understand how the mod applies or changes expressions. even when my state does not change (standing around in the landscape) sometimes the expression just vanishes or changes.

might be another mod interferes, but its hard to tell sadly (and I never had the time to dig deeper into it) 

I have SLA, BWA and other suspects installed, so chance is high its those :D
its also not of a big problem, I like when things are dynamic in general

Verbose logs on I had some trouble understanding what it tries to tell me :P

Both points 1 and 2come from me seeing an expression quite often, but I am unable to figure out which one it is (closed mouth with lips pressed together, somehow sad expression comes with it).

I like the general direction of the expression but not the intensity of it.

thats all :D

Edited by Nymra
2 hours ago, Nymra said:

first: this is getting better and better :D follower support is very nice and worked for me quite well to date.

just some minor things I found while using this:

1. would be nice to have an actual note in the MCM on what expression is currently applied (like a text field where I can read "Aroused" etc.)

2. would be nice to have the option to decrease intensity of individual expression choices with a slider. I know this is alot probably, at least for me it would mean to wrap my head around on how to implement it in the scripts to not make my brain melt

:D

Also this is maybe just asked too much for what it brings.

3. I sometimes do not understand how the mod applies or changes expressions. even when my state does not change (standing around in the landscape) sometimes the expression just vanishes or changes.

might be another mod interferes, but its hard to tell sadly (and I never had the time to dig deeper into it) 

I have SLA, BWA and other suspects installed, so chance is high its those :D
its also not of a big problem, I like when things are dynamic in general

Verbose logs on I had some trouble understanding what it tries to tell me :P

Both points 1 and 2come from me seeing an expression quite often, but I am unable to figure out which one it is (closed mouth with lips pressed together, somehow sad expression comes with it).

I like the general direction of the expression but not the intensity of it.

thats all :D

1. Verbose logging is showing that - but I'll think about current state in MCM

2. There are some cycles for smooth changing but I'll add a modifier for max values. btw expressions are affected by value strength already (not phonems though)

3. Expressions are not permanent - they happen in cycles (based on conditions) via magic effects 

That's why they are changing - and new one is applied - verbose logging shows that. There's also a skip chance for some of expressions. Random emotions happen when nothing else is activated.

Closed mouth is related to dirt - dirt sadness ?

P.S Glad that you are back and ND will go on. (and waiting for "bad ends" to happen in the nearest future ?)

Hello, thank you for this mod!

I have an odd issue where the facial expressions from this mod work just fine, but the facial expressions only last for about half a second and then return to a neutral/default expression.  For example if I take off my character's clothes, the embarrassed expression plays for a half a second and then goes back to the neutral expression.  

The records from this mod's plugin aren't being overwritten by any other mods.  The plugin is in the middle of my load order (figured load order doesn't matter since no records are being overwritten).  Could there be a known cause for this?

Thanks!

12 hours ago, sorry2botheru said:

Hello, thank you for this mod!

I have an odd issue where the facial expressions from this mod work just fine, but the facial expressions only last for about half a second and then return to a neutral/default expression.  For example if I take off my character's clothes, the embarrassed expression plays for a half a second and then goes back to the neutral expression.  

The records from this mod's plugin aren't being overwritten by any other mods.  The plugin is in the middle of my load order (figured load order doesn't matter since no records are being overwritten).  Could there be a known cause for this?

Thanks!

That can be caused by async nature of expressions being triggered. Improved a bit in 1.3.1

40 minutes ago, karantras said:

Hi. Can you tell me, do you plan to add expressions for Defeat effect (Rape) abd FHU when character is bloated?

sexlab handles expressions during anims. Afterwards there's appropos trauma - already there

For fhu usually it is connected to trauma anyway