Conditional Expressions Extended

11 hours ago, Anunya said:

How complicated or trivial would it be for individual users to edit the threshold triggers? 

Currently there's no handler. if you are talking about patching - quite easy.

I can probably put it in the json config - don't want to mess up with mcm on that

I unfortunately do not know the original mod so the question, is the kompatieblem with Random Emotions or does that do the same?

Just for the sake of understanding, you have integrated the osmelmc patch and you also do not need the original mod?

Edited by N.Gamma

Sorry I am a bit confused , you provide a link to the original mod on Nexus but I have the same Mod remade I think from another guy , here :

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/45148

I have no idea if its the same Mod since the other you provide  is no longer in Nexus  but I have installed this one I am showing you that has exactly the same Esp as yours !

Is this to be Overwritten  than ???

2 hours ago, Bullfye said:

Sorry I am a bit confused , you provide a link to the original mod on Nexus but I have the same Mod remade I think from another guy , here :

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/45148

I have no idea if its the same Mod since the other you provide  is no longer in Nexus  but I have installed this one I am showing you that has exactly the same Esp as yours !

Is this to be Overwritten  than ???

yes it's same. Link was fixed thx.

Should be overwritten indeed. Also new save is needed if you had just the original one before in your game. (I've removed unused effects from the original mod and was asked by the author to not completely replace the original mod after that)

Edited by crajjjj
On 11/19/2021 at 9:12 AM, N.Gamma said:

I unfortunately do not know the original mod so the question, is the kompatieblem with Random Emotions or does that do the same?

Just for the sake of understanding, you have integrated the osmelmc patch and you also do not need the original mod?

• Osmel patch is integrated. Original mod should be overridden
  • Can I use this with X mod? All animation mods should be compatible. Only mods that might cause issues are those that change the players facial expressions, which there shouldn't be many.
    • Random Emotions - (incompatible) similar feature with random expressions is included
    • Sexlab Emotions - compatible
    • Ostim - compatible
    • Death Expressions (compatible)
    • PC Head Tracking (compatible - better to disable expressions in mcm)
    • Blush When Aroused - (compatible - patched version in downloads section) -  CEExtended has built in aroused expressions support.
    • Devious Devices - (compatible) - gags are compatible
    • Toys framework - (compatible) - gags are compatible
    • Sexlab animations (compatible) - sl faction check (osmel patch + additional checks) 
    • Expressive Facegen Morphs   (compatible)
    • Expressive Facial Animation (Male/Female)  (compatible)
    • Mods that use dhlp events (compatible
Edited by crajjjj
3 hours ago, crajjjj said:

Blush When Aroused (compatible - disable expressions in mcm) - planning to add aroused expressions in CEExtended. BWA is corrupting save files

Does that make Blush When Aroused even more compatible with CEExtended, or what do you mean? Blush When Aroused only makes the character blush when aroused and has no facial expressions as far as I know.

On 11/18/2021 at 7:58 AM, crajjjj said:

Currently there's no handler. if you are talking about patching - quite easy.

I can probably put it in the json config - don't want to mess up with mcm on that

Cool. I would probably use that feature if it was there, but it's not like it's a massive must have or anything. If it's trivial to do when you're doing other stuff on your priority list, great! If not, please don't worry about it.

1 hour ago, N.Gamma said:

Does that make Blush When Aroused even more compatible with CEExtended, or what do you mean? Blush When Aroused only makes the character blush when aroused and has no facial expressions as far as I know.

In the latest bwa version expressions are included. In general I guess it would be not visible but sometimes mods will fight for changing face expressions which can be weird. Face twitching also possible. 

2 hours ago, Bullfye said:
  • PC Head Tracking (compatible - disable expressions in mcm)

Followed this but now my character has no facial emotions from PC head tracking ???

Yep. I don't get it anyway - it triggers on crosshair change - how are you supposed to see face then?

Turning head and custom voice is cool though.

I can probably patch it to respect CE conditions however sources are not included in PC mod

6 hours ago, crajjjj said:
  • Osmel patch is integrated. Original mod should be overridden
  • Can I use this with X mod? All animation mods should be compatible. Only mods that might cause issues are those that change the players facial expressions, which there shouldn't be many.
    • Random Emotions - (incompatible) similar feature with random expressions is included
    • Death Expressions (compatible)
    • PC Head Tracking (compatible - disable expressions in mcm)
    • Blush When Aroused (compatible - disable expressions in mcm) - planning to add aroused expressions in CEExtended. BWA is corrupting save files
    • Devious Devices - (compatible) - gags are compatible
    • Sexlab animations (compatible) - sl faction check (osmel patch + additional checks) 
    • Expressive Facegen Morphs   (compatible)
    • Expressive Facial Animation (Male/Female)  (compatible)
    • Mods that use dhlp events (compatible

BWA corrupt save files? Damn. That's sad. Is the only mod who add blushes  via aroused :(

One question... In the original mod I modified the cold tremble expression because it was recursive and the stacks it had were nuts. It didn't hang but you could reach more than a hundred stacks of the tremble function. Did you also change that code?

Edit: Nevermind, I looked at the changelog of the original mod and JaySerpa already fixed that issue in 1.2.0.

Edited by Kalysto
17 minutes ago, Kalysto said:

One question... In the original mod I modified the cold tremble expression because it was recursive and the stacks it had were nuts. It didn't hang but you could reach more than a hundred stacks of the tremble function. Did you also change that code?

Edit: Nevermind, I looked at the changelog of the original mod and JaySerpa already fixed that issue in 1.2.0.

Anyway: that script was optimized as well - e.g. it doesn't check conditions every second via other mods + additional guards - https://github.com/crajjjj/ConditionalExpressionsExtended/commits/a3efe8e6ff049bf1894b1c0867bbd2d6bfa4e428/Source/Scripts/CondiExp_Cold_Script.psc

13 hours ago, crajjjj said:

Yep. I don't get it anyway - it triggers on crosshair change - how are you supposed to see face then?

Turning head and custom voice is cool though.

I can probably patch it to respect CE conditions however sources are not included in PC mod

I turned the emotions on PC HT on and I do not have issues with it so far ,That is why I do not understand what is the compatible problem , but the expressions are far more visible with it turned on !