Conditional Expressions Extended

• 2 weeks later...

Both the main version and this mod's patched version of Blush When Aroused break physics on specific armor mods, such as the skirt from this one: https://www.immyneedscake.com/skyrim-se-mods/ryanreos-bladedancer. After some troubleshooting I found that the problem was the names of some arrays in the OnVersionUpdate function of BlushMCM.psc (lines 1606-1634). After renaming them the physics started working again. I compiled the change and uploaded it here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XAo-qp3Y2YbGK6WlNV6FiqDV-LCgTMro/view?usp=sharing. You'll have to use that file to replace Data/Scripts/BlushMCM.pex in the patched BWA from this mod's downloads.

That file was build for this mod's version of BWA, the main one doesn't include the Papyrus source files so I can't easily patch that one. If you're curious about the source I uploaded that here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lhrnzJBubBi-6irYZV3Et2Mh_fN3cqMF/view?usp=sharing. Search "z01" to see the changes, that's the first array name I changed. I didn't really change anything else.

Don't ask me why the names of arrays in an MCM script break only certain parts of HDT physics, I don't know why either.

Thank you so much for making the work you're doing on this mod - it's a solid mainstay in my mod line up and I basically can't imagine playing without it.

A question for you: do you think it's possible to add some blushing functionality? I've had to cut Blush When Aroused from my list, but I'd love to have some blushing back in my games. And given how flawelessly this mod runs, I thought I'd ask.

8 minutes ago, Anunya said:

Thank you so much for making the work you're doing on this mod - it's a solid mainstay in my mod line up and I basically can't imagine playing without it.

A question for you: do you think it's possible to add some blushing functionality? I've had to cut Blush When Aroused from my list, but I'd love to have some blushing back in my games. And given how flawelessly this mod runs, I thought I'd ask.

Thx. I thought about it and even started to do it . This is quite hard to do properly. bwa is doing it on a quite low level -

lots of cycles and gradual changes - otherwise e.g. via slavetats it's a one step tint change - which seems weird

I've decided not to scope creep back then especially having decapitation issues because of blushes. But I'll think about it more

3 hours ago, crajjjj said:

Thx. I thought about it and even started to do it . This is quite hard to do properly. bwa is doing it on a quite low level -

lots of cycles and gradual changes - otherwise e.g. via slavetats it's a one step tint change - which seems weird

I've decided not to scope creep back then especially having decapitation issues because of blushes. But I'll think about it more

Totally fair :)

hello. The mouth size is reset when the character does a blow job. I set the mouth size to 80%, but then it gets bigger and then smaller again. I am using Conditional Expressions Extended 1.3.10 (se). And I am using sexlab utillity plus. I put the mod at the bottom, but it didn't fix the problem. Both Conditional Expressions and Conditional Expressions Extended are the same issue. If I take this mod out, the problem will definitely go away.

21 hours ago, powersexking said:

hello. The mouth size is reset when the character does a blow job. I set the mouth size to 80%, but then it gets bigger and then smaller again. I am using Conditional Expressions Extended 1.3.10 (se). And I am using sexlab utillity plus. I put the mod at the bottom, but it didn't fix the problem. Both Conditional Expressions and Conditional Expressions Extended are the same issue. If I take this mod out, the problem will definitely go away.

I'm also having this issue not quite sure what the solution is atm. I don't remember this being an issue in the past with the same ups so I assume it has something to do with the updates possibly?

Edit: Give the latest version a try Version 1.3.10. ""Dhlp savegame bugfix"" This seemed to have been the issue.

Edited by Suke23
14 hours ago, Suke23 said:

I'm also having this issue not quite sure what the solution is atm. I don't remember this being an issue in the past with the same ups so I assume it has something to do with the updates possibly?

Edit: Give the latest version a try Version 1.3.10. ""Dhlp savegame bugfix"" This seemed to have been the issue.

It should not be like that cause sexlab scenes are protected from the start. try enabling debug messages and see if there's anu effects being triggired during the scene. Also look inside the logs - there should be smth like that:

CondiExp_StartMod: actor is in sl faction. Will suspend for actor:
SL util plus does a lot of mouth customisations - make sure it does override sexlab and slso (if you have one)
On 8/11/2022 at 2:10 AM, rmaku said:

Hey! Great mod. I love it since day 1.

I just found that there's a "conditional expressions for NPCs using SPID" ( https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/72805 )

Any chance we can get the same for conditional expressions extended?  That would be very cool!

Looks pretty cool -guy used factions instead of global vars for blocking.  i'll follow that to see how it affects performance

Refactoring this one will be more tough - cause I have smooth transitions + more conditions to check - can blow up on NPCs

3 hours ago, crajjjj said:

Looks pretty cool -guy used factions instead of global vars for blocking.  i'll follow that to see how it affects performance

Refactoring this one will be more tough - cause I have smooth transitions + more conditions to check - can blow up on NPCs

Hey, quick question...

This mod (for NPCs) is dependant on the original Conditional Expressions.

Will it work (of course, no including the "extended part") if I have your mod installed instead of it?
Basically, is C.E. Extended "backwards compatible" with the basic C.E. mod?

On 8/13/2022 at 1:35 AM, rmaku said:

Hey, quick question...

This mod (for NPCs) is dependant on the original Conditional Expressions.

Will it work (of course, no including the "extended part") if I have your mod installed instead of it?
Basically, is C.E. Extended "backwards compatible" with the basic C.E. mod?

No it won't. Too many modifications to the original spell

Update: It;s adding another spell for NPCs - should be fine. Only issue - followers feature should be disabled in the extended one

Edited by crajjjj
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/12/2022 at 5:17 PM, crajjjj said:

I wouldnt recomend it. When Npcs are not talking, who I think have the relationship status to friend, are all on a face of fear/worry. For some reason

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/11/2022 at 10:02 PM, powersexking said:

I had the same problem and found the solution. It's sexlab's auto refresh expressions option. Unselected it and now blowjobs work fine again. 

• 2 weeks later...

I've been using your mod since it came out. It breathes life into the game, thank you for sharing your work with us. May I make a request? Would it be possible to have an option in the MCM to disable the player character? As much as I love the facial expressions on NPC's, they sometimes seem a bit strange on my male character. ;)

12 hours ago, LamaKreis said:

I've been using your mod since it came out. It breathes life into the game, thank you for sharing your work with us. May I make a request? Would it be possible to have an option in the MCM to disable the player character? As much as I love the facial expressions on NPC's, they sometimes seem a bit strange on my male character. ;)

1.3.11 should help. set update to 0

Not sure if CE conflicting with some other mod or something, but it keeps stacking «TERMINATED» empty scripts in «active scripts» - here screenshot of 3-5 hours without manual cleaning.

Spoiler

Screenshot_6.png.9e43a8942cdcfea732039694b147584e.png

It says that they take 0 frames & stuff, but in the end – when it grows around 2-5k, scripts starting to lag really hard.

When I removed CE – the problem disappeared.

32 minutes ago, TrustNo1 said:

Not sure if CE conflicting with some other mod or something, but it keeps stacking «TERMINATED» empty scripts in «active scripts» - here screenshot of 3-5 hours without manual cleaning.

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_6.png.9e43a8942cdcfea732039694b147584e.png

It says that they take 0 frames & stuff, but in the end – when it grows around 2-5k, scripts starting to lag really hard.

When I removed CE – the problem disappeared.

Need more details. Logs, setup etc