Conditional Expressions Extended

5 hours ago, boita said:

Was wondering is there a way to reduce the squint on the arousal expression ? I did a quicktest on a small eyes char and she looked chinese :D

Would help if you'll tell arousal level - there are multiple expressions for different levels

On 12/29/2021 at 10:33 PM, crajjjj said:

Would help if you'll tell arousal level - there are multiple expressions for different levels

I didn't realize there was many levels of arousal detection, I did test with max arousal afaik. I see you did adjusted it in a new version, it's time to fully play with it in my LE playthrough. Thank you, can see how my char is desperate now ?

On 12/8/2021 at 4:57 AM, crajjjj said:

In short it's possible but quite complicated. It'll require to add new not pc centered magic effects. But the most difficult thing is to track when follower is added or removed so will become some sort of registered actors mcm in the end I believe... Maybe in the future.. 

I second this.

10 hours ago, Nymra said:

Question:

anybody here knows how to turn OFF Blush When Aroused expressions? I could not find an option to do so in the MCM of that mod :(

BWA has an expressions tab where you can choose between desparate, dazed, customs 1 - 5, and None. None is the default option and applies no expression

7 hours ago, waiyan said:

Which version of this mod do you use for LE? And do all the extended features work on LE?

I used all the versions, currently the latest one. 

I had the impression that everything works as intended, my expressions changed according to the expression. 

I m just on a crusade of checking if other mods might still interfere (looking at you BWA :D) 

7 hours ago, DayTri said:

BWA has an expressions tab where you can choose between desparate, dazed, customs 1 - 5, and None. None is the default option and applies no expression

hmm, ok will try that. thing is I dont trust the mod to not fire its expression script in that condition or apply an empty expression which could still interfere. 
I ll check the scripts when I find some time, hmm. 

maybe I can even add a simple toggle to the MCM just for ease of use

32 minutes ago, Nymra said:

hmm, ok will try that. thing is I dont trust the mod to not fire its expression script in that condition or apply an empty expression which could still interfere. 
I ll check the scripts when I find some time, hmm. 

maybe I can even add a simple toggle to the MCM just for ease of use

You'll love bwa scripts ?. Most cryptic mod I've ever seen.

6 hours ago, Nymra said:

I used all the versions, currently the latest one. 

I had the impression that everything works as intended, my expressions changed according to the expression. 

I m just on a crusade of checking if other mods might still interfere (looking at you BWA :D) 

I have already loaded the original mod in my saves. Is installing this mod before loading the original one the only way?

13 minutes ago, waiyan said:

I have already loaded the original mod in my saves. Is installing this mod before loading the original one the only way?

I had the original mod installed in my game and just installed this one and removed the old one. 
I m not sure if I even made clean save in between ^^

22 minutes ago, Nymra said:

I had the original mod installed in my game and just installed this one and removed the old one. 
I m not sure if I even made clean save in between ^^

You are lucky. I've removed duplicated cold effects scripts from the original mod. Managing cold status was messy there. Maybe you did not have cold effects active at the moment(no frostfall probably) and that helped... 

12 minutes ago, crajjjj said:

You are lucky. I've removed duplicated cold effects scripts from the original mod. Managing cold status was messy there. Maybe you did not have cold effects active at the moment(no frostfall probably) and that helped... 

yeah, cold effects are rare for me, dunno if that is because I have a summer skyrim mod, hehe.

Also I occasionaly clean the saves, maybe somethig was unintentionally flushed...

Hello there,

I really love the mod and the expressions but for me the mod "Random Expressions" (which I used thus far) has one biiiiiig benefit over this:

It changes the expresseion ever so slightly every random(?) seconds.

In my opinion, this makes it feel much more real to me (because it makes the characters face look more alive) and it's why I still prefer this mod over yours.

Is there any chance that you might add this feature as well?

Or is it already implemented and just not working for me?

Cheers!

Edited by King-Crimson
2 hours ago, King-Crimson said:

Hello there,

I really love the mod and the expressions but for me the mod "Random Expressions" (which I used thus far) has one biiiiiig benefit over this:

It changes the expresseion ever so slightly every random(?) seconds.

In my opinion, this makes it feel much more real to me (because it makes the characters face look more alive) and it's why I still prefer this mod over yours.

Is there any chance that you might add this feature as well?

Or is it already implemented and just not working for me?

Cheers!

it's quite complicated - random emotions (which you probably meant) has one thread/script to handle random changes and is constantly looping and calling mfg.
This mod has 16 conditional scripts/threads + handles interruptions from other mods + has emotion sets ( not just 1-2 modifiers for random emotion)

BTW If you disable everything and leave random emotions enabled in this mod you'll get similar smooth behavior.

I will look into smoothing the transitions though and maybe making intervals smaller