Conditional Expressions Extended

For some reason, my character is always in the trauma expression. I was part of the zbfslave faction but I didn't know how to check the state. I don't have appropos and the only slavery mod that had gotten active and then freed from was Devious Framework.

eerrm :(

100 active scripts from CondExp alone? 
they vanished again and it was a big fight, but how can this happen with 1 PC and 2 Followers? 
Does the mod somehow apply also to NPC? 

2022-05-16 05_31_52-Skyrim.jpg

Edited by Nymra
2 hours ago, Nymra said:

they vanished again and it was a big fight, but how can this happen with 1 PC and 2 Followers? 

Hmm nope. Npcs are handled via another script.

I'll check. 

On 5/14/2022 at 7:05 AM, Dawndrake said:

For some reason, my character is always in the trauma expression. I was part of the zbfslave faction but I didn't know how to check the state. I don't have appropos and the only slavery mod that had gotten active and then freed from was Devious Framework.

Check your factions in the console. CE is not setting any faction by itself. 

30 minutes ago, Dawndrake said:

What is the criteria I should check for? What state of zbfslave activates Trauma?

act.IsInFaction(zbfFactionSlave)
///zbfFactionSlave = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0096AE, "ZaZAnimationPack.esm") as Faction  
17 hours ago, Nymra said:

Try the version below - another improvement over classic version (angry fix + no clothes improvement)

Seems like a bad idea to use onEffectStart for anything time consuming 

Another concurrency gimmick point - calling ext object releases the lock https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=Threading_Notes_(Papyrus)

Edited by crajjjj
On 5/13/2022 at 10:53 AM, 1inphyy said:

It's not working for me on 1.21

Check the overrides. At this point CEE overrides everything necessary to function properly on 1.21 as well. if you have classic version and upgrade mid game  - would be usefull to disable emotions before upgrading + reset afterwards

On 5/16/2022 at 2:10 PM, crajjjj said:

Check the overrides. At this point CEE overrides everything necessary to function properly on 1.21 as well. if you have classic version and upgrade mid game  - would be usefull to disable emotions before upgrading + reset afterwards

Thank you

On 5/22/2022 at 8:16 AM, sorry2botheru said:

Thanks so much for this mod; Conditional Expressions 1.21 introduces chewing animations for ingredients, won’t this mod overwrite those new additions from 1.21 if it’s based on Conditional Expressions 1.20?

I'll add those in the next version (1.3.9). 

Edited by crajjjj

I don't know why but for some reason when I use this mod and one of my followers dies their corpse just disappears in a few secs. I know one doesn't usually allow for followers to die (running with a bit of immersion over here :P) but I'm just curious, has anyone else experienced this? I'm also using latest version,  aside from that excellent mod!

Edited by SuchEvilDQz
5 hours ago, sidfu1 said:

im getitng same issue as other guy with to many scripts being in save from it.
image.png.f6713ea394ea4220ee73e62b630f99e8.png
it might be caused by this? maybe

Hide contents

image.png.cfc810abeff1a0408061e2a1a81514e4.png

notice how the actor is all 0
so right now there 45 scripts running for 11 script instances

Could you pls provide context? How many followers do you have? Did they die recently? Did you leave them somewhere?

Have you tried reseting folowers? Does it help?

I've added a more strict ref alias handling - you can try it. (on death and being too far from the player)

CondiExp_followers.pex

Edited by crajjjj

3 followers + serana(just got her quest)
i do have some slaves from  Diary of Mine .

the followers i have used since start of game are 2normal type followers, 2 from 3dnpc and then 1 from anna npc along with meeko and vigilance

digging thru the active strips and scrip instances found other things
1. none of the slaves show on those so that may not be the issue
2. i have meeko and vigilance with me and they are both getting added with both getting roughly  12 threads together.

ok i looked at every script and scprit instance and all of the script instances that are  with actor 0000000000 are coming from vigilance and meeko

trying your modifed script to see what it get

Edited by sidfu1
15 hours ago, sidfu1 said:

3 followers + serana(just got her quest)
i do have some slaves from  Diary of Mine .

the followers i have used since start of game are 2normal type followers, 2 from 3dnpc and then 1 from anna npc along with meeko and vigilance

digging thru the active strips and scrip instances found other things
1. none of the slaves show on those so that may not be the issue
2. i have meeko and vigilance with me and they are both getting added with both getting roughly  12 threads together.

ok i looked at every script and scprit instance and all of the script instances that are  with actor 0000000000 are coming from vigilance and meeko

trying your modifed script to see what it get

Ohh. They are dogs... Hmm. Seems I need to filter out creatures somehow...thanks for feedback

On 5/26/2022 at 7:48 AM, crajjjj said:

Mostly Data/NetScriptFramework/Crash 

Papyrus can help as well. 

Also save file can help to see if too many active scripts are there. 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21294

Sorry for my delay, I had some issue. I just came back with crash file:

I hope that you can find any issue for me. Sorry again for my late reply.

Crash_2022_6_3_19-31-2.txt Papyrus.0.log