Conditional Expressions Extended

1 hour ago, powersexking said:

yes. I did an update/restart. It was the same. I did a new save and tried again with a new save, but it was the same. I also tried prepare to uninstall, but to no avail.

20220412172559_1.jpg

reuploaded 1.3.6 - there was a phonem reset before new dialogue check that was messing it up 

P.S. thx for informative bug reporting

• 2 weeks later...

Wonderful mod! I am very like it.

But have conflict with SL scenes. When playing blowjob scenes with open mouth, Conditional Expressions mod change facial mimic to angry and close mouth. How to fix it?

I thought Conditional Expressions not change mimic while playing SL scene 

4 hours ago, tessory2 said:

Wonderful mod! I am very like it.

But have conflict with SL scenes. When playing blowjob scenes with open mouth, Conditional Expressions mod change facial mimic to angry and close mouth. How to fix it?

I thought Conditional Expressions not change mimic while playing SL scene 

Mod checks the sl faction each update cycle and suspends all emotions. There should be a suspend message in the log file. 

BTW Are you being hit during sl scene? 

20 hours ago, crajjjj said:

Mod checks the sl faction each update cycle and suspends all emotions. There should be a suspend message in the log file. 

BTW Are you being hit during sl scene? 

Ah... that is why. I used tcai to stop battle and start scene via massmatch maker. So Conditional Expressions mod check faction. Could you tell me please, there have way to add player to SL faction via console? That help to turn off Conditional Expressions mod temporary. Right?

something like player.addtofaction .... ?

23 minutes ago, tessory2 said:

Ah... that is why. I used tcai to stop battle and start scene via massmatch maker. So Conditional Expressions mod check faction. Could you tell me please, there have way to add player to SL faction via console? That help to turn off Conditional Expressions mod temporary. Right?

yes tcai is the reason

technically you are in combat still and the angry emotion already started so faction check won't help.

you can do reset/update in mcm to fix this temporarily

1 hour ago, tessory2 said:

why would you do this anyway? there are mods especially designed doing this for you :P
Naked Defeat, Sexlab Defeat, Yamete, you can pick! 

Questions about the BWA patched version.

1)  It says 1.0.1, but is it built based on the 1.3 SE version (ie the latest BWA)?

2)  Does your version add anything that I need to adjust to the BWA MCM?  I can't find anything different and don't really understand the instructions on page 1.   

Thanks

1 hour ago, no_way said:

Questions about the BWA patched version.

1)  It says 1.0.1, but is it built based on the 1.3 SE version (ie the latest BWA)?

2)  Does your version add anything that I need to adjust to the BWA MCM?  I can't find anything different and don't really understand the instructions on page 1.   

Thanks

1) Based on  Blush When Aroused v1.3 SE 1.0.0
2) One flag for Conditional Expressions compatibility

12 hours ago, no_way said:

2) So I don't have to do anything in the BWA MCM?  Just turn off CE aroused expressions?

In bwa mcm enable ce compatibility toggle. 

In ce mcm you may want to disable random expressions cause they will happen occasionally and will overwrite aroused ones from bwa

6 hours ago, crajjjj said:

In bwa mcm enable ce compatibility toggle. 

In ce mcm you may want to disable random expressions cause they will happen occasionally and will overwrite aroused ones from bwa

Hmm maybe I’m blind but I’m not seeing a ce toggle in bwa menus.  Which tab?

On 4/29/2022 at 8:45 PM, no_way said:

It's where other integrations are enabled. I think 1st page. I have my pc disassembled now for an upgrade so can't help with specifics. 

On 4/30/2022 at 3:45 AM, no_way said:

My English is not good.
The "Blush When Aroused SE 1.0.1" in this thread looks different from the "Blush When Aroused SE 1.0.1" in the "Download your files" section.
From a little comparison of BlushMCM.psc, I conjecturing that if you are using the files in "Download your files", you don't see the ce compatibility toggle.

When I'm enabling this mod alongside the follower option the mouth animation of followers when talking seems to speed up to an insane extend. The mouth of the follower just opens and closes in rapid succession. I'm playing on VR but VR has a separate mfg fix so I'm not quite sure whether that is the cause. Is anyone experiencing a similar issue? 

On 5/9/2022 at 3:52 AM, ElRoy2016 said:

Does this work with Ostim? Just curious.

Now it is.  Added ostim events handling similar to dhlp.  Would appreciate if someone will test

Edited by crajjjj

Hey, i installed the mod and now i have no facial animation/expressions in sexlab scenes. I tried to download the patch but in my unterstanding you have included it in your version?

Edit: started a new game.. now it works :)

Edited by genlee112

Have you tried the papyrus extender yet? There is one script that can be improved and that is the CondiExp_AngryScript.

Instead of OnHit which will trigger ANYTHING. You can use PO3_Events_AME.RegisterForHitEventEx instead to filter it out.

for example:

Event OnEffectStart(Actor akTarget, Actor akCaster)
	;;;Code

;Any weapon, and only unblocked
	PO3_Events_AME.RegisterForHitEventEx(self, None, Weapon, None, -1, -1, -1, 0) 
EndEvent

Event OnHitEx(ObjectReference akAggressor, Form akSource, Projectile akProjectile, bool abPowerAttack, bool abSneakAttack, bool abBashAttack, bool abHitBlocked)
	; Make the random check last, so it doesn't have to run it if openmouth is true. small optimizations.
	if (OpenMouth == False && (Utility.RandomInt(1,100) < 40))
		;;;Code
	endif
EndEvent

I can't really test if this work exactly as it is because I cannot compile the script due to endless dependencies with sexlab mods. (I don't know how to get around with that, maybe you can help me with that)

Hope this helps.

Edited by expertgamer
On 5/11/2022 at 1:41 PM, expertgamer said:

Have you tried the papyrus extender yet? There is one script that can be improved and that is the CondiExp_AngryScript.

Instead of OnHit which will trigger ANYTHING. You can use PO3_Events_AME.RegisterForHitEventEx instead to filter it out.

for example:

Event OnEffectStart(Actor akTarget, Actor akCaster)
	;;;Code

;Any weapon, and only unblocked
	PO3_Events_AME.RegisterForHitEventEx(self, None, Weapon, None, -1, -1, -1, 0) 
EndEvent

Event OnHitEx(ObjectReference akAggressor, Form akSource, Projectile akProjectile, bool abPowerAttack, bool abSneakAttack, bool abBashAttack, bool abHitBlocked)
	; Make the random check last, so it doesn't have to run it if openmouth is true. small optimizations.
	if (OpenMouth == False && (Utility.RandomInt(1,100) < 40))
		;;;Code
	endif
EndEvent

I can't really test if this work exactly as it is because I cannot compile the script due to endless dependencies with sexlab mods. (I don't know how to get around with that, maybe you can help me with that)

Hope this helps.

Thanks - implemented the optimisation.

As for the extender - I'm not sure. Introducing this dependency e.g. can affect LE compatibility.

I don't see enough value for now.

As for the build deps it's indeed endless list - I was hacking with empty stubs in the beginning but dropped that cause of potential issues 

I've got a weird issue with the clothing off expression.  In version 1.30 it worked fine and my character would raise eyebrows for a few seconds then stop.  In the later versions, at least from 1.34 onward, the eyebrows keeping raising and falling on repeat.  Is this an issue anyone else is experiencing?

7 hours ago, crajjjj said:

Thanks - implemented the optimisation.

As for the extender - I'm not sure. Introducing this dependency e.g. can affect LE compatibility.

I don't see enough value for now.

As for the build deps it's indeed endless list - I was hacking with empty stubs in the beginning but dropped that cause of potential issues 

Ah gotcha, and thanks for the script source.

This is still based on the 1.2.0 right? Or does this mod still works with 1.21