Conditional Expressions Extended

I found 2 issues:

1. Conditiional Expressions seem to be very slow when "stopping" after DHLP suspend event was received 

2. at times conditional expressions still runs even after DHLP suspend was sent.

---> especially when saving and reloading it seems Conditional Expressions "forgets" that there was a dhlp suspend event.

this should not happen. 

I had no time to test this further, tho, just wondered what fucked up my expressions again ^^

On 6/19/2022 at 11:04 PM, Jenova23 said:

I'm still getting a ton of unattached instances in my game. I really love this mod so hopefully this gets fixed.

Same - I also noticed this this mod might be causing some lag with other DAR animations.. 

Edited by bevo67

sooo, yeah, the issue repeats. after save and reload Conditional Expression "forgets" DHLP was active even when no "resume" event is sent.

Also, might be connected, in the same situation I get alot of active Scripts from CondExp which leads to occasional CTDs too. 

Another issue is still how debug works. the messages are spamming so fast in the upper left (verbose logs) that it is impossible to follow (they are soon completly delayed).

Might be enough to just show in the upper left ONCE a message when the expression changes and to which one for how long (CondExp: Dirty applied, 12 seconds), no need for countdown or other information. 

2022-06-23 05_23_32-ReSaver 4.3.2-b113_ CHECK.ess (25,88 mb, dig=35a5609b).jpg

Edited by Nymra
19 hours ago, Nymra said:

sooo, yeah, the issue repeats. after save and reload Conditional Expression "forgets" DHLP was active even when no "resume" event is sent.

Also, might be connected, in the same situation I get alot of active Scripts from CondExp which leads to occasional CTDs too. 

Another issue is still how debug works. the messages are spamming so fast in the upper left (verbose logs) that it is impossible to follow (they are soon completly delayed).

Might be enough to just show in the upper left ONCE a message when the expression changes and to which one for how long (CondExp: Dirty applied, 12 seconds), no need for countdown or other information. 

2022-06-23 05_23_32-ReSaver 4.3.2-b113_ CHECK.ess (25,88 mb, dig=35a5609b).jpg

Hmm. Sounds like quest variables are not saved in cosave which I missed.

I'll change dhlp flag to global var  in the next version. Main change from ce 1.26 is the Combat expression refactor and is already merged. 

P. S. I have isp problems (typical German service) which causes delays. Sorry

Looking forward to your collaboration with pama btw. 

On 6/23/2022 at 7:34 PM, crajjjj said:

Hmm. Sounds like quest variables are not saved in cosave which I missed.

I'll change dhlp flag to global var  in the next version. Main change from ce 1.26 is the Combat expression refactor and is already merged. 

P. S. I have isp problems (typical German service) which causes delays. Sorry

Looking forward to your collaboration with pama btw. 

I thought it was just my setup causing these script issues. They are cutting into the save. Great mod, I just hope this stability item is fixed.

found another thing:

followers are still computed by conditional expressions even when they are far away, in another cell or even after leaving the PC service.

Maybe a distance check to prevent this? 
Its 4 frames each in the active scripts for each follower, so this might also stack when you leave alot of former followers around? 

20 hours ago, Nymra said:

found another thing:

followers are still computed by conditional expressions even when they are far away, in another cell or even after leaving the PC service.

Maybe a distance check to prevent this? 
Its 4 frames each in the active scripts for each follower, so this might also stack when you leave alot of former followers around? 

Distance check is already there. 

Beta release here 

Changes:

ce 1.26 changes merged
po3 random numbers if po3 installed
dhlp savegame bugfix
followers mfg check on init
followers inactive distance reduced

UPDATE: important bugfix - conditions were stopped because of the incorrect check

Edited by crajjjj
bugfix
14 minutes ago, crajjjj said:

Beta release here 

Changes:

ce 1.26 changes merged
po3 random numbers if po3 installed
dhlp savegame bugfix
followers mfg check on init
followers inactive distance reduced

https://github.com/crajjjj/ConditionalExpressionsExtended/releases/tag/1.3.10.1

Conditional Expressions Extended 1.3.10 (SE) beta.zip 1.53 MB · 0 downloads

was you able to figure a way to block  animals from being added?

2 hours ago, sidfu1 said:

was you able to figure a way to block  animals from being added?

Not 100%  sure. Hopefully mfg is doing this check in native code and returns false if expression cannot be changed(creature). Otherwise detecting non humans is faction based and relatively complicated.

Added verbose notification to test it. Hopefully will play test on the weekend. 

You can try it with verbose logs enabled 

I should read things closer - wondering why everything seemed to install ok, but didn't notice anything. Checked mod - affects the player - lol I play exclusively in first person, so my character could look like a house brick and it wouldn't worry me much - because I don't look at him. Follower option noted, turned on, still didn't notice much - don't tend to talk to followers much either - more all the NPCs around the place - who aren't affected.

Edited by Caithness
7 hours ago, Caithness said:

I should read things closer - wondering why everything seemed to install ok, but didn't notice anything. Checked mod - affects the player - lol I play exclusively in first person, so my character could look like a house brick and it wouldn't worry me much - because I don't look at him. Follower option noted, turned on, still didn't notice much - don't tend to talk to followers much either - more all the NPCs around the place - who aren't affected.

yep - no mirrors in skyrim

Minor thing, the Blushed When Aroused here (which is the latest version I'm aware of) will interfere with certain HDT skirts.  (Other versions as well, I tested every one I could find.)

I can't think of any possible way this can even occur but there it is. ? While trying to figure it out, BWA wasn't even on my radar for suspects. Some of the HDT folks clued me in on the issue. 

It doesn't even affect all skirts, only a select lucky few. ? Thought I'd leave this here in case someone runs into the issue as well.