[mod] Starchild's LV Expansion (WiP)

Starchild's LV Expansion (WiP)

Description:
After having several ideas myself, I decided to implement them and build them upon Lustful Void (LV is required for many things in this mod to work fully).
As stated in the title this mod is work in progress, very much actually. Please report any bug issues to me and remember to include screenshots.
You are also free to recommend changes or additions, especially regarding the exact values of modifiers and such things. I am not able to to know which is the best balance so I rely on your reviews. I am also open to suggestions to changes about the localization (meaning the dscriptions, names and all kinds of texts of things in the mod).

Information about the BETA:
I have now split my files into a "normal" and the BETA version due to too man issues that came up recently.
Use whichever version you want but be advised that the BETA may be unstable and cause problems.
If you use the BETA, please report any issues you may find and provide screenshots or any other relevant information so I can work on fixing it.

Current Feautures:
- 13 Traits
- 1 Trait with special mechanics resulting in additional traits 

Spoiler

Pops with Horsecocks will gradually cause other pops to become "gaped" (unless they have the elastic orifices trait) resulting in different buffs and debuffs.

- 7 leader traits themed around my other added traits
- 2 tiered Bimbo traits and their leader traits
- 1 archaeology site

Spoiler

reward is chosen and can be a relic or a unique deposit with additional mechanics (the more interesting option imo)

- 5 buildings (BDSM Dungeon and Isoprene Collecting are mutually exclusive on the same planet as they both provide/boost unity and consumer goods in different ways)
- 10 technologies
- a whole "Milking" tradition tree resulting on 1 additional building and 2 jobs and a few mechanics
- a whole "Latex" tradition tree available for "Latex empires"
- 4 new policies
   - 2 for feminization and chosing which pops to feminize and to what degree (requires a tech to unlock)
   - 1 policy for limiting or increasing the amount of my planet events
   - 1 policy or fauna interactions to limit or reduce fauna events and jobs
- 2 Ascension Perks (Bimbo Ascension Path)

Bimbo Ascension: (BETA only)
- 2 Ascension Perks (similar to how synthetic ascension works but your pops stay organic and it only affects female and futa pops)
- "Bimbofication" transforms all your female and futa pops into "bimbos", this merges all female and futa pops into one species, both for convenience and performance. 
- "Bimbo Perfection" does the same but also changes the "bimbos" to be your main species and gives you stronger versions of the trait and leader traits.
- Both give you a special project after which you can additional decide whether the new "bimbos" should receive the portrait from my other "Real Human Portraits" mod or the optional file with the "LV Bimbos".
- once you finished a project, all new female/futa pops will automatically be assimilated into bimbos 

Do notice:
BDSM Dungeon, Isoprene Collecting, Rubber 1, 2, 3 and Latex 1, 2 require you to be a "Latex Empire"

Latex Tradition requires you to be a "Latex Empire"
A "latex empire" is an empire which owner species has the trait "latex suits"
(I might add an option later to become a latex empire through a technology and special project)

New Planet Events (WiP)
- my planet events are a system of events for pops on a planet
- basically pops go missing which puts them into a "missing pop" job that just like criminals is forced to be worked (no worries, you won't lose all your pops to this "useless" job because I made a limit)
- pops can go annually missing based on a chance affected by various triggers
- like already mentioned, the number to go missing is limited to 5% on standard "planetary security"
- you can search for pops through the decision "contact planetary administration" where you can also "explore planet" which causes a pop to go missing; through this you can succeed the limit set for automatically missing pops, because there it is your choice
- after finding a pop the situation is revealed, though right now I only finished the "fauna events" branch
- this means right now all planet events will result in some kind of fauna breeder job
- because the other event branches (for example "captured by primitives" , "starport gloryhole" ...) are not implemented yet, I set the weight for manually "search pop" "explore planet" high enough to always succeed; later this will be reduced to be even with upcoming events
(this is an halt right now because I hope that with the upcoming "Situations" system I can implement it better)

Installation:
Just like any other LoversLab Stellaris mod.
Also remember to delete the old mod version.
But remember to load it AFTER Lustful Void!

Compatibility:
Should be compatible with most mods that are not a total conversion, so same requirements as LV.

Should there be issues, just reply here or DM me.

Also obligatory please use UI Overhaul Dynamic before reporting any issues with things regarding UI. I run that mod and most people do to.

Congratulations on the mod! I will try it out and report back. My first gut reaction is that the Cow clinic job yields may be a little over the top. That is strictly a balance issue that bears further testing though. I am most interested in the archeology site; I love this feature for its ability to tell stories within the game.

Edit: Also the first bug report. Your .mod file path is invalid so the mod does not show up in the launcher. You can use the generalised path="mod/LV_Expansion" and it works. Very common issue for a version 1 mod and easy to fix.

Edited by Ozvelpoon
1 hour ago, Ozvelpoon said:

Congratulations on the mod! I will try it out and report back. My first gut reaction is that the Cow clinic job yields may be a little over the top. That is strictly a balance issue that bears further testing though. I am most interested in the archeology site; I love this feature for its ability to tell stories within the game.

Edit: Also the first bug report. Your .mod file path is invalid so the mod does not show up in the launcher. You can use the generalised path="mod/LV_Expansion" and it works. Very common issue for a version 1 mod and easy to fix.

That's weird. Cause I did do it like that.image.png.91b43950957e997e5b4a63b9f05d51c4.png
Also I seem to forgot to give the Cow Clinic a planet limit of 1. Then the job should make sense, right?

13 minutes ago, aceasulter said:

Is there a bonus to elastic + horsecock? Like in Sadism + Maso and Female only / a Whole number of things? If not could you add one, I really like the trait planet bonus system.

I like the system as well, good idea.

Not necessarily a bug but is it intended that all male pops can get the "sore from too large cock" pop malus and "Gaped anus and vagina" trait? My initial thought is that the trait at least should be limited to pops that don't have the trait themselves.

36 minutes ago, StarchildKiss said:

Also I seem to forgot to give the Cow Clinic a planet limit of 1. Then the job should make sense, right?

Honestly I think the building would be an attractive option if you cut the values to 1/4 the current values, even if it is planet unique.

25 minutes ago, aceasulter said:

Is there a bonus to elastic + horsecock? Like in Sadism + Maso and Female only / a Whole number of things? If not could you add one, I really like the trait planet bonus system.

Yes, I could give Elastic the same bonus as gaped. I guess that makes sense. I would however have to overwrite the LV traits, which shouldn't be a big problem.

13 minutes ago, Ozvelpoon said:

Not necessarily a bug but is it intended that all male pops can get the "sore from too large cock" pop malus and "Gaped anus and vagina" trait? My initial thought is that the trait at least should be limited to pops that don't have the trait themselves.

Yes it is intended that all pops can become gaped. I actually thought about it and decided to do it like that. It seemed logical to me.
But I could consider making pops with a horsecock "immune". Yeah, I guess otherwise you could just run horsecock futas and benefit from it too much without any other pops needed.

Also the males don't actually get "gaped vagina". There are actually 7 gaped traits: vagina, anus, both for females, vagina, anus, both for futas and anus only for males. Also pops without either "female, futa or male" are treated as female since a diverse groupd would have both.

17 minutes ago, Ozvelpoon said:

Honestly I think the building would be an attractive option if you cut the values to 1/4 the current values, even if it is planet unique.

I'll have to think about it.

I just started a new game with this mod and it's still early.. but all the Continental planets around me are called Pastura.

I set my Habitable Worlds frequency to the lowest setting.. and ALL the systems around me are full of Continental worlds named Pastura. Might want to dig into that.

Edited by Pfactor

Just an observation from limited testing, but it seems that when adjusting the initializer variable back to a proper 1, it means it will only spawn a single time no matter how many species might have the horsecock trait. Because of this, if both the player and another one of the ai species at play have the trait, there's a good chance the ai will actually be getting pastura rather than the player, which sorta defeats the purpose of having a unique system spawn (or at least I'd assume so, perhaps that's intentional?). If it's not intentional, then as it stands players will have to rather deliberately set up every single AI empire by hand before generating a game to ensure only the player species has horsecock in order to get to see the unique planet/digsite.

Unless there's a better workaround or I'm actually just braindead, I'd suggest setting the horsecock trait to randomized = no, or as a nuclear option ai_weight = 0. Or just changing how the pastura system initializes, I suppose

49 minutes ago, Mckittens said:

Just an observation from limited testing, but it seems that when adjusting the initializer variable back to a proper 1, it means it will only spawn a single time no matter how many species might have the horsecock trait. Because of this, if both the player and another one of the ai species at play have the trait, there's a good chance the ai will actually be getting pastura rather than the player, which sorta defeats the purpose of having a unique system spawn (or at least I'd assume so, perhaps that's intentional?). If it's not intentional, then as it stands players will have to rather deliberately set up every single AI empire by hand before generating a game to ensure only the player species has horsecock in order to get to see the unique planet/digsite.

Unless there's a better workaround or I'm actually just braindead, I'd suggest setting the horsecock trait to randomized = no, or as a nuclear option ai_weight = 0. Or just changing how the pastura system initializes, I suppose

I'm fairly certain the initialization doesn't actually check whether anyone has the horsecock trait. Setting it to 1 means that it will spawn 1 time even if 0 species have the horsecock trait. Not setting it to 1 means it will spawn in tons of places even if 0 species have the horsecock trait.

14 hours ago, Pfactor said:

I should have added something about the Gaped trait.

I only had 28 pops and it split them up into  8+ groups with multiple instances of the same Gaped trait.

Do you perhaps have both male and female (or futa) pops?
Because if you have only one type, you should end up with no more than 4 (base species, anal gape, vagina gape, both gape).
And from my testing it also was like that.
Did you make sure it wasn't because you have pops of different genders?

3 hours ago, WolfPack51942 said:

Hey just wondering if there is a way to force spawn the archeology site? any help would be great thanks.

Enter this into the console after selecting a habitable planet:
effect create_archaeological_site = site_golden_rod

Edited by StarchildKiss
On 10/29/2021 at 8:36 PM, Ozvelpoon said:

I like the system as well, good idea.

I totally forgot this in my recent patch but just made a change for the next patch:
Pops with a horsecock, will not become sore or gaped, unless they are submissive.
This should be a good trade off of your suggestion and mine - they are immune, but submissive still enables it.

7 hours ago, StarchildKiss said:

I totally forgot this in my recent patch but just made a change for the next patch:
Pops with a horsecock, will not become sore or gaped, unless they are submissive.
This should be a good trade off of your suggestion and mine - they are immune, but submissive still enables it.

Sounds like a good solution!