[mod] Starchild's LV Expansion (WiP)

On 4/25/2022 at 12:58 AM, StarchildKiss said:

When you fire it, you should get a pop up with options what should happen.
Did you research and equip the "transformation beam" weapon?
Where did you fire it? 

I'm having a similar problem, equipped it, and fired it at the capitol of another empire, no pop-up appeared.

Hey so i was just wondering if there is a way for me to give a species i am making the feminization trait at character creation? the reason i ask is i am trying to make a sissy/femboy species and this mod seems to be the only mod i can find that has a trait that would work for that but it can't be choosen by at character creation. So i was wondering if you could explain how i would change that without having to use the console since i would prefer not to use the console command to add the trait. i would try edit the files but i am unsure how and what i would need to change hence why i am asking you.

Thanks for taking your time to read this sorry if i am being a pain just thought it was worth asking.

On 4/29/2022 at 1:25 AM, Aled190 said:

So I got the special archeology site, and chose the special deposit... but its not done anything. I've heavily populated the planet by this point but its not procing every five years like it claimed. 

I just found and fixed some errors with that, maybe that solves it. It will be in the next update.

6 hours ago, WolfPack51942 said:

Hey so i was just wondering if there is a way for me to give a species i am making the feminization trait at character creation? the reason i ask is i am trying to make a sissy/femboy species and this mod seems to be the only mod i can find that has a trait that would work for that but it can't be choosen by at character creation. So i was wondering if you could explain how i would change that without having to use the console since i would prefer not to use the console command to add the trait. i would try edit the files but i am unsure how and what i would need to change hence why i am asking you.

Thanks for taking your time to read this sorry if i am being a pain just thought it was worth asking.

Go to lv_expansion/common/traits/lvex_species.txt
Go all the way to the bottom to trait_lvex_femboy05 = {...
change "initial = no" to "initial = yes"

This will enable choosing this trait on empire creation.
Do keep in mind that this trait makes pops infertile. You may want to choose syncretic evolution so you get a fertile species or get some migration treaties early on.

2 hours ago, derekl5000 said:

So how does one get the Fauna Breeders or Fauna Research Breeders jobs? I can only seem to get the Fauna Researchers jobs for my pops.

Fauna Research Breeder is the Fauna Researcher.
There are two jobs you can get from the fauna planet event:
"Fauna Breeder" and "Fauna Researcher"
as xenophile or materialist you get the option that gives you the "Fauna Researcher" else you get the "Fauna Breeder" (option: "A Tragedy" / "They what?")

Also both jobs have an additional "compatble version" which they can eventually turn into though it wasn't working until now.

On 4/27/2022 at 2:57 PM, Trigoniris said:

the submissive vassal civic breaks surrendering to Khan. Horde immediately resumes hostilities since your status changes away from satrapy

I guess away of fixing it would be to remove the unique subject type and just give the effects of the civic regardless of your subject type.
In theory, this should also prevent any issues with the Overlord DLC and patch.

13 hours ago, Kpiozero said:

I'm having a similar problem, equipped it, and fired it at the capitol of another empire, no pop-up appeared.

I think I know why it didn't work.
I recently noticed that I forgot to add that firing the weapon should change the planet owner.
So the event probably did fire, but your opponent got the pop up because they were still the planet owner.
I never noticed that because I only tested the weapon on my own planets.

I found bug in trait file for adding/removing the suit trait changing it to 

species_potential_add = {
        exists = from
        from = {
            is_latex_empire = yes
        }
    }
    species_possible_remove = {
        exists = from
        from = {
            is_latex_empire = yes
        }
    }
    species_possible_merge_add = {
        exists = from
        from = {
            is_latex_empire = yes
        }
    }
    species_possible_merge_remove = {
        exists = from
        from = {
            is_latex_empire = no
        }
    }

allows it work right

and also latex clinic event is causing crash to desktop so if I made ai have latex trait I could cause my save to be unplayable.  It maybe due to it trying to add the trait to bio rock races which maybe causing endless loop which causes the ctd.

Small report about last update 
name list :image.png.25d610f7ac133b6e10022e487fa946f5.png
they don t have a proper name but correctly show their content maybe no specific name is set 

traits :

for the lips traits a value have a wrong look, I don t know if it s my settings or something else image.png.e2f3a607b7014ea7c04cf9bc4fc27f35.png

image.png

Edited by akimaruto
11 hours ago, markdb92 said:

exists = from
        from = {
            is_latex_empire = yes
        }
    }
        exists = from
        from = {
            is_latex_empire = yes
        }
    }
        exists = from
        from = {
            is_latex_empire = yes
        }
    }
        exists = from
        from = {
            is_latex_empire = no
        }
    }

allows it work right

and also latex clinic event is causing crash to desktop so if I made ai have latex trait I could cause my save to be unplayable.  It maybe due to it trying to add the trait to bio rock races which maybe causing endless loop which causes the ctd.

Do you know that this is the reason or do you just speculate?
Because technically, the mechanic for the latex clinic take a pop with a latex suit, creates a new of that one, and then deletes the old non latex pop. (this is to reduce the number of species and it will make new pops have whichever portrait you selected for your latex species)
So, I doubt that this is the issue.

17 minutes ago, akimaruto said:

Small report about last update 
name list :image.png.25d610f7ac133b6e10022e487fa946f5.png
they don t have a proper name but correctly show their content maybe no specific name is set 

traits :

for the lips traits a value have a wrong look, I don t know if it s my settings or something else image.png.e2f3a607b7014ea7c04cf9bc4fc27f35.png

image.png

Did you make sure that when installing the update, you first deleted the old version?
I checked and on my game (both most recent versions of my mod and LV) and the text is fine

exists = from
        from = {
            is_latex_empire = yes
        }
    }
        exists = from
        from = {
            is_latex_empire = yes
        }
    }
        exists = from
        from = {
            is_latex_empire = yes
        }
    }
        exists = from
        from = {
            is_latex_empire = no
        }
    }

allows it work right

Also, why do you think it is the latex clinic event? Was it mentioned in your error log? Can you share it?

exists = from
        from = {
            is_latex_empire = yes
        }
    }
        exists = from
        from = {
            is_latex_empire = yes
        }
    }
        exists = from
        from = {
            is_latex_empire = yes
        }
    }
        exists = from
        from = {
            is_latex_empire = no
        }
    }

allows it work right

Made some small changes, maybe it fixes it but I am not sure without knowing more.

lvex_assimilations.txt

10 minutes ago, StarchildKiss said:

Did you make sure that when installing the update, you first deleted the old version?
I checked and on my game (both most recent versions of my mod and LV) and the text is fine

Yes just check and reinstall it just to be sure and same result 

and I check on localisation file and doesn t find an occurrence for the name list

1 hour ago, akimaruto said:

Yes just check and reinstall it just to be sure and same result 

and I check on localisation file and doesn t find an occurrence for the name list

I mean the thing on the trait.
The name list is a problem with my mod because I was missing that.
But the thing on the trait is working for others and me.

1 hour ago, StarchildKiss said:

I mean the thing on the trait.
The name list is a problem with my mod because I was missing that.
But the thing on the trait is working for others and me.

oh okay I was thinking it's about the namelist .

For the traits since you don't have the issue I will look to my settings, I currently have only lustful void and your mod but maybe something else is required or with an error, I will look for it later. :) 

error.log

Same error with previous version when I had a latex clinic on a planet but if remove the clinic on 12 31 the error does not happen.

Inc error log and save file

I hope this helps

The mod list I have is

-----------loverlab

lustful void

sexy xenos

sexy xenos traits and more

lustfull void lew advisors  

lustful void loading screens

lv expansion

lvex bimbo

----------workshop

enchanced gene modding

ui overhaul dynamic

ui overhaul dynamic - more tradition cate

plentiful traditions 3.x

plentiful traditions 3.x -extra perks

giga engineering and more 3.3

known precursor

[19:44:57][trigger_impl.cpp:1091]: Script Error: Invalid context switch [owner] from Pugrannon Colony [planet], file: common/districts/02_rural_districts.txt line: 393, Scope: 
type=planet
id=195
random={ 0 3991148998 }
random_allowed=no

[19:46:51][effect.cpp:560]: Script Error, attempted to execute an effect on an unsupported scope!
Event: lvex_planet.101
Effect Type: every_owned_planet
Scope:type=none
id=0
random={ 0 2455081131 }
random_allowed=yes

autosave_2339.07.01.sav