OSA\Osex and SexLab\LoversLab installs

Riverwood start for Alternate Start is the Sleeping Giant Inn. No other so far as I know for that place.

There are quite a number of homes for Riverwood on the Nexus. Some really good ones, too. If you are using JK's Skyrim (including Riverwood) you'll need to account for that when choosing a home.

You can start in the Giant then wander over to a home.

Edited by Bluegunk

Ok, that's "patron at an Inn" in the Alt. Strt. menu? I have found a contender, actually 2, for the position. (lol). JK compatible. Riverwood Falls Manor and Bleek Mines, the other one is Warriors Rest. Gotta look at that one closer, maybe. I'm liking RF Manor, got a quest even.

I decided. RF Manor and Bleek Mine. Last mod, I swear! maybe. Good thing too, nuthin but patches left.

Edited by BDNelson
added content

Glad you got a home. Don't want to be out on those mean streets with guards, wolves and those kids and their dog...   :)

Just going to watch the very last episode of Lost in Space. I'll call be to see what's new regularly.

Edited by Bluegunk

Awww, damn. Well, maybe I will be able to get it soon. Look forward to that. Say, lol, I was going over your load order the other day and I saw you use a lot of JK's stuff. I didn't see his Skyrim SE AIO (all in one) mod. Did I miss it? One last question (I hope) does the hair that you use move and sway when your PC turns or jumps or does it stay rigid, like with hair spray rigid, do you know what I mean?

Edited by BDNelson

No you didn't. It's simply called JK's Skyrim, so it's not really that obvious.

That series was a blast. Kept the suspense to the last minute!  That was one of the best remakes I've seen in a long time.  And that includes the remade Battlestar Galactica.

Phew!  Got to come off the ceiling!

26 minutes ago, BDNelson said:

One last question (I hope) does the hair that you use move and sway when your PC turns or jumps or does it stay rigid, like with hair spray rigid, do you know what I mean?

Yes, I use a number of HDT Hair mods. But I usually just use it for the player. However, with the Faster HDT mod it might become more viable.

There are loads of hairstyles in HDT but a lot look pretty bad. So it's trial and error to find a good style.

I have these SMP hairs:    KS Hairdos; HHairstyles; Yundao Hair; Azar Ponytails. 

I don't really recommend the DINT hair pack because that is extremely heavy on FPS.

I can't remember which one I stuck on my character.

Edited by Bluegunk

I have KS and as many add-ons\patches as I could find. Apachii + add-ons\patches, both have HDT-SMP stuff. Yundao HDT and I just installed HDT-SMP Hairs and Wigs Male and Female. The Jennifer Connelly mod suggested KS w\HDT-SMP and it sways REALLY nice when my PC turns, yum. But it is straight hair, I want to find curls with some length to them that do that. I like women with long curly hair, especially red heads. Just wondering if you might strive for the same thing and have an idea.

Sorry, I'm not much help there. I tend to use mid-length to short. I get irritated with the longer hairs when they clip and get in the way.  I think you'll be on your own there!

To be honest, I don't pay a lot of attention to the hairs. I find one I like and that's it.

The wig mods are handy because they mean we can change styles very quickly in game.

Why thank you very much, she says "Merci" as well. Ok, just for shits and giggles I tried the Van. start again, just had to try it. Locked up while she was standing in front of the block, about to have her head cut off. And that is where it stayed, same as before. Got out. Now I am going to reinstall the USSEP like you suggested, doing that now. If that doesn't fix it I'll try starting in the new Riverwood home and if not there than the Sleeping Giant. That's my plan.

Ok, 5X5, Van. start nope, start in new home no way. So... Sleeping Giant it is. Did a quick run into it and everything is 5X5, good to go. Very Cool house, pics to come. I will now take possession of the Manor AND the mine. Blaze is RICH! Really, a very cool house. I am VERY, VERY pleased. THANK YOU!!!! I'm going in and get my MCM setup. DAMN, it's already 11:00 there, more tomorrow FOR SURE!!!! I get to play for 4 to 6 hours now. 

Let's hope this is it.

But I do worry you could not start in the "new home".  I can understand the vanilla cart opening going wrong, but all other new starts should work.

Don't be too surprised if it blows up BUT, with .NetScriptFramework able to provide a crash report, we should be able to trace a faulting mod swiftly.

Good luck!