OSA\Osex and SexLab\LoversLab installs

Hey, I just got my memory stick back from my friend in Illinois. It has\had quite a few pics from my past modding runs with skyrimse. There are too many to post. Would you like to e-mail me so I can send 'em that way or... you have another idea so you see them. Awww! Thought I would catch you. Damn. Post when you can, I got some problems with the game.

Edited by BDNelson
added content

Very nice! I was about to ask about the sword, so thanks for saying. I have a Damascus steel katana here at home. Looks fantastic, scarily solid. I gather these days they're made in  Pakistan using old car springs! After a number of years apparently they bend out of shape.

Girls look ace!

It's been an evolutionary process. I think I might have a pic of the RED WAVE! Lemme look in a bit, pulling a few mods to see if I can get the game play to clean up a bit.

Yes, I LIKE THAT SWORD! I'm an apprentice blade smith. To get the real Damascus blade, one has to fold it, temper it, fold it and so on and so on... Damascus steel is only rivaled by Katana's made the old school way (Japan-1500's), from iron dust! Yep, DUST! 1095, and 1075 are the old leaf spring steel you metioned. And then a new age steel, 4140, strong blade steel that!

This god awful, Maddening double vision due to arousal to near climax. IMPOSSIBLE to see anything useful! This happens A LOT! God what fun!!! On a positive note, I got the kids don't get aroused mod to work, that's a relief. Alvor's daughter wouldn't go to sleep at night. She went down to the basement and diddled herself ALL NIGHT until the morning. CREEPY STUFF!!!

Edited by BDNelson
added content

Ha - great stuff! Can't you switch off the effects in the mods MCMs?

I've a collection of modern replica katanas. I was a kind of "student" of the whole thing back in the 1970s.  Most of them are just junk but I have a couple of 'proper' ones that are (sadly) manufactured, but are beautifully made.  I wish I could own a master's hand-made blade but they are fabulously expensive and I am undoubtedly a very unsuitable keeper for such a piece. 

I saw a museum display of historical ones back in the 1980s in London. Amazing. Masterpieces!

Yes, all effects can be adjusted to suit tastes in the MCM. If I am in a home and the wave hits, I can't find anything loose I might be looking for that is scattered to the walls. I'm laughing as I'm writing this but this can get the best of ya, DRIVES ME CRAZY!!! I've thrown my keyboard a couple of times out of frustration.

I worked for a Master Bladesmith when I was running with the Rennisance Festivals that traveled from show to show, city to city. Lots of driving across country. 8 years. To qualify as a Master Bladesmith he had to make a Katana, Wakasashi and a Tonto matched set with 400 year old access. out of that iron dust I mentioned, from scratch. You should have seen some of his work, 10,000 dollars plus price tags. Yes, people bought them, regularly.

I just didn't have the arm strength needed to pound steel all day long. Paul, the owner of Legacy Forge was\is a BIG guy. 275 to 300 pounder at least! Arms the size of my legs. He did Viking swords, folded Damascus style with Nordic Runes of different steel IN the blade, it is in a museum in Norway somewhere. He told me it was actually a priceless piece, took him 2 and a half years to make. It was A LOT of fun too. PARTIES like you wouldn't believe, close to our games actually.

Edited by BDNelson

I know you have done an indepth breakdown and learning modding is great fun... but I can heartily recommend a wabbajack install of Dungeons and Deviousnes - director's cut.

https://www.fgsmodlists.com/dnddc

Wabbajack is a free to use installer (although i recommend you get a 1 month premiun Nexus account).

I run DNDDC (the mod list) and it is the most stable group of mods I have played with, runs at 700+ installed mods, 427 active of which 242 are ESP/ESMs - and the install is automated.

If you have space on a drive (250gig) - I can recommend trying it. Install Wabbajack, follow instructions in the mod list (usually just setting up some Mega/Nexus/etc accounts on download sites - or adding them to the wabbajack installer), create some folders, click install. The mod list is often down as mods are continually changing and it needs to match exactly was in the program, but it is by far the best and er... loverslab complete list I know of - and making loverslab mods work together is nothing short of miraculous.

The funny thing is, although it is loaded up with loverslab stuff - it actually plays amazingly well as a fun game.

Edit - I am also old. I remember Carter as pres.

Edited by Nuka Cherry

Blue, I had updated (or so I thought) my sounds for Skyrim, wrong! I actually downgraded from 2.0.4 to 1.95. Just got done fixing it. I think. In the main menu 2 tracks of music were playing at the same time. Might be a clue. It is already late there, so I am expecting a sign off soon. Ok, good, I think that was it. I'm gonna reinstall the mods I pulled, they are the ones you suggested, Defeat, EaderNPC's etc. See if they will play nice. I'm bouncing, trying to catch you before you go to bed.

Edited by BDNelson
added content