OSA\Osex and SexLab\LoversLab installs

I have 390+ mods installed in my Skyrim SE( I call it Skyrim SE XXX). A lot of LL stuff. I also have the "Follow me for sex" mod installed. The text's that belong to this mod only show up as (...) in my menu options. Everything else works perfectly! Is "Follow me for sex" a OSA\Osex based mod and if so should I have OSA\Osex framework installed WITH SexLab\LoversLab mods? I am worried that if I install the OSA\Osex framework now it will break my game. I can and will start a new game if necc. . Are SL\LL and OSA\Osex mods compatible in the same install\load order?

Follow me for Sex is a Sexlab-based mod.  If you are getting screen menu issues it's more likely due to load order (overwriting scripts), or translations / language.  May be best to ask for help on the FM4Sex pages.

I found FM4S a little bit buggy in one or two places.  The worst offender is the peeing side - it has a habit of getting stuck on which is seriously frustrating!  So leave that switched off in the MCM.  CPU has not revisited it in some time but he may get back to it one day as it really could do with an update. I used it for ages but the stuck pissing just got me mad.

OSA will run alongside Sexlab, no problems. I have it set up in my game. But I find it's a bit of a tangle right now. Should be excellent as it settles down - the animations are far superior.

Good luck

Edited by Bluegunk

I have a lot of SL\LL mods installed + others(390+). My game works really well...so far. I'm trying to fix a few final things to make it a complete load\install order. Since my load order is so long, in order to install OSA,Osex do I have to start my install order over again. I would like to have those improved animations you mentioned. I saw that on the nexus page as well. As far as FM4sex goes is there a particular mod or mods it should be installed after or before. I have screwed up my installs many times, had to re-install Skyrim many times, lots of test runs. The text problem has always been there in these many failed attempts. I'm in the middle of a test run right now. Finally, THANK YOU for responding to my post, I am having a hard time finding someone to talk to about this stuff. I am trying to mod GOG FO3, FNV and Oblivion as well.

I tried to install OSA into my current load order. Had 4 conflicting mods, PapyrusUtilSE, MfgFix, SexLab Framework. Can't remember what the last one was. Vortex didn't know what to do with the conflicts. It usually chooses before or after as per the rules dictate. No suggested rules action appears(ie...no line under the words before or after), so I had to guess as to which one I used. Tried it twice, failed both, gave up. I think I should have loaded it a lot sooner in my install order. My Skyrim is pretty good right now, think I'll just go with what I have. Thanks for the info though. I have other game\mod questions if you would be willing to listen, maybe you have some answers for me...if you want to.

You need to preserve the latest and most recent PapyrusUtil and MFGFix. So let those overwrite anything else that wants to change them.

(Quite a few mods install scripts that are older and that may cause issues.)

Sexlab Framework can be overwritten, OSA is newer.  FM4S should overwrite Sexlab but personally I'd leave it out. Until it is updated by CPU it is too temperamental. Safer to not bother with it.

And as for multiple starts and reinstallations...welcome to the club!  I did manage to finish the game once in 11 years. More often I get to Riverwood and then the game explodes or I get frustrated with some stupid mod decision that I made and I vow never again to use a mod that introduces pink elephants into the game.

I was distracted by my new install of Horizon Zero Dawn, so if you don't hear form me drop me a PM to give me a nudge. Happy to help any time.

Well I was wrong. Something was messed up. Game crashed hard, couldn't even get into the main menu, repeated CTD. Starting over, again. I think I need to do something different, I don't know what I'm doing wrong to not be able to get this done. I got quite a way through my test-run before it crashed(20%?) according to Steam achievement tracker. 4 dragons slain, MULTIPLE toys attached to my PC. 1st was Nightly then Nocttural(?) then some guy in a cave put on some toys with the prefix "H&W". That's where it crashed, when my PC got the quest to kill someone to get him(the guy in the cave) to give her(my PC) the keys to get his toys off. I have done a COMPLETE re-install of Skyrim SE. Any assistance would be deeply appreciated.

Sorry to hear its not going well.  Do you use .NetScriptFramework? That's pretty much an essential item because it can give you a crash report. That will tell you what mod is crashing your game.  I'm an Mod Organizer 2 user so I can advise on installation using that. But the mod page will have installation instructions on it.

Could you post your load order? That is - the way it is in the actual game? I don't know some of the mods you are using.

Do you use LOOT to sort your load order? That will let the mods play together more smoothly.

Umm...no, I don't know what .NetScriptFramework is. Is that on Nexus mods? I do know how to generate papyrus, skse, skee and SexLab logs, will those help. I tried to read the pap logs but it's Chinese to me. I'm an American, don't speak or read any other languages. I am using Vortex to install mods into my Skyrim, MO2 was way to much info to absorb. NMM didn't do anything with .XML files, causing a lot of problems with my GOG FO3 and FNV modding attempts. I will reload my mods and get a load order, I did a complete scrub of the game so I could start over. There is one problem. Please don't think I'm stupid. I have never had the occasion to send anybody anything on the net. I am going to assume(I hate doing that) that I can attach it to posts like these via the paper clip emblem at the bottom of the post I'm making. I use LOOT, I also use NMM to make sure my .ESP's and .ESM's get activated after installation. That happened with a FO4 mods install attempt. I do not use Vortex AND NMM to manage the same game at the same time, that causes problems. Another question, if I may, what do you do with mods that are made redundant by other mods? Delete the .ESP, uninstall the mod or leave it for it's assets(bsa or other mod info?)? P.S. Who is that woman in your avatar, she's an actress, right? VERY nice!

Ok. Just downloaded .NetScriptFramework mod from Nexus. Discovered a problem with my install via the description pages. I am using SSE engine fix's and Animation crash limit fix at the same time and SSE engine fix's and DLL loader at the same time as the animation crash limit fix. The description page for ACLF says it can be used with SSE engine fix but NetScriptFramework description page says to not use DLL loader and SSE eng. fix's at the same time. So...I think I have to scrap using SSE eng. fix and go with the ACLF-DLLloader-.NetScriptFrmwrk combo(new), what do you think? This should be done early, as in 1st, am I right? 

Just got done putting together a list of tools and\or mods that I currently have installed. I do have pap and skse logs generated but no useable info is on them...yet. No mods installed that Vortex "see's"...yet. Wanted to start with the tools first. Ok...do you want the list on this posting format or attached files or a .7z or .rar? I think I can do any of those. VERY inexperienced with that stuff, sending to others I mean. I have created many, many .7z's, .rar's and .zip's in my year's of patching, upgrading and modding soooo many different games. Yes, I am very experienced at game enhancement, RPG's, STG's, Flight sims(many) and others. Bethesda games have been at the forefront of my modding attempts for a few years now. I do have a modded install of FO3 GOTY, GOG version using a combo of "Drag'n Drop" and Vortex installed mods. It works, pretty nice, kinda glitchy though even with a bunch of anti-glitch fose mods(stutter remover...etc.). Still needs work I need to a do a better install technique I think, WIP. Back to Skyrim modding, did I mention some mods you weren't familiar with? Name 1 or 2, I'll give all info. I have A LOT of SexLab\LoversLab mods downloaded and ready for install. Partly because I'm a lonely 60+ year old perv(LoL), but also, I really like the way this web site\mods\author's works and operates... and really great mods. Not to mention an all new Skyrim game that I look forward to playing. The original Skyrim bored me.

18 hours ago, BDNelson said:

Ok. Just downloaded .NetScriptFramework mod from Nexus. Discovered a problem with my install via the description pages. I am using SSE engine fix's and Animation crash limit fix at the same time and SSE engine fix's and DLL loader at the same time as the animation crash limit fix. The description page for ACLF says it can be used with SSE engine fix but NetScriptFramework description page says to not use DLL loader and SSE eng. fix's at the same time. So...I think I have to scrap using SSE eng. fix and go with the ACLF-DLLloader-.NetScriptFrmwrk combo(new), what do you think? This should be done early, as in 1st, am I right? 

You can safely dump Animation Crash Limit Fix. Just use Engine Fixes - it is widely regarded as fairly essential now and will cover the Animation issue. I believe you can use Skyrim Fixes as well.  Some of your crashes may be due to too many animations. I'm close to the limit and probably have fewer sex mods.

Load order or large descriptions can be put in the message using the Spoiler 'Button' on the message bar (the eye to the left of the smiley face).

60 year old? Heh - I'm a 62 year old perv!  ?   

I had a feeling I was putting too many mods in the game. I turned 63 this year. Can you define for me "too many" animations. Also something strange was going on with my FNIS runs. I was getting 2 different anim. loaded amounts. What I mean is when it ran in auto mode it showed 14,589 anim's and when I ran FNIS from the dashboard when it was done it said it read 15,079. The numbers may not be exact but you get my point. These should match , right? I was running the XXL version of FNIS, 35,000 was the limit I read in the description. I try to stay away from limits(I keep those numbers under the limits, I don't push it too hard, I want the game to work.). Any thing on my redundant mods question? I can't get an answer to any of my questions on my Steam postings just beratement and insults, no help AT ALL.   

On 10/26/2021 at 5:13 PM, BDNelson said:

if I may, what do you do with mods that are made redundant by other mods?

Oops, I'm sorry I didn't see that. If you know a mod is redundant then simply don't use it. I have a couple of texture / mesh mods that are redundant and I just remove them. I don't feel I should waste game engine time reading the same data twice. Anything to keep the speed up! 

Don't forget with Skyrim if you remove a mod mid play-through it will muck up the game save from that point on. I expect you know that already. I tend to spend a while assembling mods and checking the game out until it is settled, and then start from there. I prefer to start by using Arthmoor's Alternate Start and Lakeview Manor is my favourite starting point. I make a start with as few mods as possible so I can always go back to an earlier 'clean' save.  If I find a mod is redundant and I don't want it (or I don't like it) I remove it and roll back to the save before I installed it. In that way the save is kept as clean as possible.

I'll usually start with the basics, like hair, face, body etc. for tarting up my character. I'll add SSE Engine Fixes, Address Library and .NetFramwork (all the 'engine' bits that most mods rely on). Then I build non-sexlab mods up (lighting, landscape, grass, houses, armours and clothes, etc) and check them out by going in and out of the house. I use the console command TMM 1 to put all the markers on the map so that I can fast travel about the map and see if the mods I have added cause any problems. City centres will show any FPS issues - especially Riften looking at the market from outside Temple of Mara. Once satisfied I make a save (not with the map markers on). So add a couple mods, test, then save, and move on.

Once all that's done, I'll finally add the LoversLab sex mods one at a time and test them one by one. These mods can kill the game if they are not right. And do I know it. I've had some right horrors. ?   Some of them are a bit heavy on scripts. And setting up those mods in the MCM is just as important. For example, I forgot to adjust Fertility Mode and it affected all NPCs. That was OK until three of my followers became pregnant and had kids, and funnier still, Delphine turned up in Farangar's study 9 months pregnant. Considering she was supposed to meet me later at the Thalmor party it was downright ridiculous. 

Now, as for your FNIS I am not sure. I don't use Vortex so I don't know how it handles FNIS. In Mod Organizer 2, I run FNIS from within the Organizer, and it reports back from there. So I have only one way I can run it.  FNIS should be run on the load/install order that is done through your mod manager. Perhaps you get the full amount of animations when you do it through the Vortex 'dashboard'? I take it that Vortex has the dashboard?  If so, that makes the larger number the correct one.  I have around 17,000 animations and I don't have any issues with that apart from the occasional slow start when an animation runs.  It depends really on how fast your PC is.

I actually use Nemesis these days, which is also run from within Mod Organizer.

One other thing; in Mod Organizer 2 it is good practice to have the install order of mods pretty much the same as the LOOT organised ESP list. I take it that you can do the same in Vortex?

Finally, my Avatar is Hudson Leik, playing Callisto out of Xena. Yes...I was/am a Xena fan.

Keep me posted! We'll get this sorted.

PS - just a word of warning: Schlongs of Skyrim can be a right bastard when it comes to altering your load order.  If you put it in and add, say 2 or 3 schlongs, it will register them and look happy. Until you move the load order around by adding some more mods. After that the SOS DLL loses track of the schlongs added, and crashes the game just after you click "Continue".  It's easy to get around if it happens but if you are not aware of it, it will make your blood boil trying to find what's crashing the save!   

That is where /.NetFramework comes in handy - you'd see the source of the crash immediately. Make sure you set it up so it actively produces a log and you can access that log. Mods that cause problems will show up at the top of a crash report.  You'll need your Vortex knowledge to get that set up but I'm sure the mod page will tell you how to do it.

Edited by Bluegunk

WOW! You have no idea(well maybe you do) how much useful info you just gave me, Thank you very much! I use the alternate start as well, haven't picked a fav spot yet been using the vanilla start until I get my load order set. The category install order you described is what I established into my routine, I am glad to see I at least got that right. The console command TMM 1 was totally unknown to me, thanx a lot for that one, that REALLY helps me out. Now I can check my work. In my test runs my PC travelled by foot to all the new places, lotta wasted time saved. I have established a routine to set up the MCM before my PC starts her adventures. About the installation of mods and when you do it, are you saying to NOT install any mods until after your PC gets to Riverwood. The reason I'm asking is I have the Bathing Beauties Luxury Suite mod and it has an Alternate Start of it's own( in the AS menu). I think it is the quest line my PC has to take in order to gain ownership of the BBLS. I have to investigate further to get more info. This is 1 of 3 of the Russian mods I have in my install order.

About scripting, should I wait until after I load SL\LL stuff to install PapsUtil and Mfgfix. I think they are installed when I do my user interface mods which is before the SL\LL stuff. Ok, that is what I thought about the FNIS #'s. I've gotten into the habit of letting the auto-run do it's thing and then going to the dashboard and re-running FNIS again, that is the one with the larger #, then I run SSEEdit, then LOOT and on to the next mod. Yes LOOT and Vortex are linked together, I run LOOT thru Vortex(Tools Tab) and when LOOT changed the load order Vortex "see's" that and changes the load order in Vortex to match. My machine is a custom ordered comp. . They put exactly what I wanted into a rebuilt server, it is approx. 5 times heavier than my Win 7 machine, I have 3 computers. Win 10 pro, 2.5 i5 32 core CPU (server tech), NVidia 1660 Super 6Gb card, SSD C;\ hard drive 1 Tb , 4 Tb hard drive E;\ where most of my gamming stuff is, 32Gb of gamer's RAM. This is the most powerful machine I have ever owned. My Win 7 Ultimate machine is an AMD 3.5 Dual Core , NVidia 1080i 4Gb card, 24 Gb gamer's RAM. I prefer RAM chips made for gaming, 8 Tb Seagate External Drive. The C;\ drive on this mach. is substandard & pulling the performance away(low data transfer rate) and a laptop with i7 chipset, not a fan, that's why I ordered the i5 in my new machine. Both my FO4 and my Skyrim games play real nice on my new mach. I think it's actually trying to power it's way thru some of my install mistakes. Not sure. Yes, I let LOOT control the load order, I have been trying to perfect my install order, I think that is almost as important as the load order, but I'm just a rookie please tell me if I'm wrong.

I knew I'd seen her before, the evil one, I'm a Zena fan as well. REALLY like Gabriel, hot little red head. I tried to install the CotR Zena & Gab. mods but they sent my fps thru the floor. The Jennifer Conally(?) one is real nice too. About SOS, are there other mods that install the actual members, is that why when I strip the dead men they have an empty space where the schlong is supposed to be?

Finally(for today), Thank you again for helping me like this. Let me get my install started and I will be back in touch with logs and stuff.

12 hours ago, BDNelson said:

NOT install any mods until after your PC gets to Riverwood

I used to do that, but now I build my game at Lakeview Manor (Alternate Start - it's just my favourite location because I use this mod which I like: Avant Garden. )  So by the time I go to Helgen I've got a fully working game. I don't see it makes any difference to the storylines or locations. So my Riverwood is as modded as anywhere in my game. Anyhow, I like to meet Recorder and the other girls there, and I have my favourite home Leaf Rest there.   

If you prefer BBLS as your Alternate Start then go for it. Build your game up there. BBLS is a rock stable mod so no worries. I've used it a few times myself.  When adding landscape mods, do it while your PC is inside BBLS. On the odd occasion I've found the game won't load if I am out in the world and add world mods. I don't know why.

Inevitably I add mods over time, I can't help it!  But it is important not to remove mods once you are set to go. Pulling a mod out - particularly one with scripts - leaves a hole in the game save that causes all sorts of problems. You can try and patch it up using this mod:  Resaver (Fallrim Tools), and I am guilty of doing that.  ?

Install Papyrus Utilities, MGF Fix and all these kinds of "engine" mods early. Don't let anything overwrite Papyrus Utilities scripts - there are a few mods which try to.

Pap Utils is important and needs to be up to date.

Sounds like you have some serious PC kit! Keep Skyrim away from Windows Program Files, there are often issues with Windows Security and SKSE DLL files there. I keep my gaming set up on SSDs away form the C drive.  I have an i9 processor, 2080ti 11GB graphics, 128GB RAM (one has just gone faulty - grrr).  If you like to use ENB, it runs best on Intel chips due to their mathematics processors.

I remember the Xena & Gabrielle mod. I tried it (and a couple of others) out but never really got into using them in game. I think it would be better if they were voiced.  I tend to have a few voiced followers and intend to leave it at that. Inevitably I have a breakdown, go berserk and add a load of pretty ladies, clogging up my Skyrim world. Sigh. 

I nearly always use Interesting NPCs, Immersive Wenches series, and currently have my game built around Serana Dialogue Add on, which is an amazing mod. I used to use Vilja, have done since Oblivion days. But this Serana mod has kicked poor Vilja out.

12 hours ago, BDNelson said:

install order, I think that is almost as important as the load order

Absolutely. The install order dictates what mod overwrites another. So if you are using landscape, grass and texture mods you can mix and match packs and have your preferred ones 'win'. 

Good luck!

13 hours ago, BDNelson said:

About SOS, are there other mods that install the actual members, is that why when I strip the dead men they have an empty space where the schlong is supposed to be?

Sorry - just noticed you have this issue.  SOS is a real pain but so far as I know it is the main mod for that sort of thing.

You normally need to have male skin textures to go with it.  I have used Tempered Skins for Males for some time. There are alternatives, and there is this new 'HIMBO' mod. But I've not looked at them.  Be careful with SOS and skin textures because (for reasons beyond me) SOS without the correct textures discolours men's feet. Tempered does prevent this, others may or may not. It's an odd issue but if you read up around the mods I am sure you'll get sorted.

And I assume you have the XPMSSE skeleton? You'll need that and make sure no body mods (other than skin texture packs) overwrite it in your Install order. LOOT tends to put XPMSSE's esp in the middle of the load order. I make a LOOT rule to force it close to the end of the load order. So all the mods like 3BBB, CBBE, SOS come before XPMSSE.

In case you are interested, here's my load order:

Spoiler

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
Vanilla Script MicroOptimizations.esl
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full ESL Version.esm
UHDAP - en0.esp
UHDAP - en1.esp
UHDAP - en2.esp
UHDAP - en3.esp
UHDAP - en4.esp
UHDAP - MusicHQ.esp
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
ApachiiHairMales.esm
Expressive Facegen Morphs.esl
FISS.esp
High Poly Head.esm
SGEyebrows.esp
SGHairPackBase.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
SexLab.esm
ChineseRace.esm
BSAssets.esm
Landscape and Water Fixes.esp
Mountains Enhanced.esm
MajesticMountains_Landscape.esm
Cathedral - 3D Mountain Flowers.esp
3DNPC.esp
Lightened Skyrim - merged.esp
DwemerGatesNoRelock.esl
Additional Player Voices for Skyrim.esl
[COCO]CheongSan_SE.esl
[dint999] Aloy's Outfit.esl
[Melodic] Countess.esl
[NINI] Summer Casual.esl
[SunJeong] Asker Assassin.esl
[SunJeong] Black Leather Thief.esl
[SunJeong] Bless HV 0101.esl
[SunJeong] FairyTale.esl
[SunJeong] Franky Swimsuit Collection.esl
AnkleBoots.esl
AnnaProudspireManor.esl
DungeonQuestAwarenessRedux.esl
BSHeartland.esm
arnima.esm
BS_DLC_patch.esp
Campfire.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
JSwordsD.esm
Drinking Fountains of Skyrim for SSE.esl
FlowerGirls SE.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
ASLAO - Front Porch (Breezehome).esl
BattleFM.esl
BB Knight.esl
brynjolf_bribe+easy.esl
Chanterelle World.esp
Map Markers Complete.esl
R18pn - lingerie Set.esl
Disable USSEP Book.esl
Cliffracers_Solstheim_SSE.esl
Controller Walk Run Toggle.esl
DarkStandalone.esl
dcc-buttplug.esl
DemonHunterArmor.esl
DF_T19.esl
DX Witcher Armor.esl
FlowerGirls SE - BDSM.esm
FlowerGirls SE Threesome Fix.esl
Heels Sound.esm
Fox Bitch Armor.esl
HentaiVoidArmor.esl
High Quality Tintmasks.esp
Hijab.esl
HouseMovingRing.esl
HRElegantGown.esl
kinkyKitty.esl
Kozakowy1660Gown.esl
KozakowyBlackCorsetDressPlunge.esl
KozakowyIsabellaDeBourbon.esl
KozakowySteampunkOutfit.esl
Move it Dammit - Less Wait Time and Follow Me Closer.esl
NewmPiercingsCBBESSE1.esl
Nier Automata.esl
NightshadeSuit.esl
No More Standing Too Close SSE 1-0.esl
NS_Eilhart_Dress.esl
nwsCVRFollower.esp
Ophelia.esl
OSA.esm
OvLeatherArmor.esl
PeroPeroArmorPackSE.esl
Pumps.esl
R18Pn - Fiona Armor.esl
Ranger Outfit.esl
RASS - Visual Effects.esl
Realistic-Voice.esl
RippedBodySuit.esl
SB Corset Armor.esl
SC_HalamshiralDress.esl
ScarletDawnArmor.esl
SexyVest.esl
Something Wicked.esl
Sovereign's Slayer Armor SE.esl
titkit.esl
Umbra Outfit Set.esl
UNP Leather Clothes.esl
uthgerd the buddy.esl
SexLabAroused.esm
SexLabMatchMaker.esl
SLA Monitor Widget.esl
Fertility Mode.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
IMG_Hagraven.esl
snow elf waifu.esp
LeilaniArmorPack.esl
Neo's Selene.esl
DynDOLOD.esm
SkyUI_SE.esp
Butterflies.esp
SkyrimImprovedPuddles-DG-HF-DB.esp
Skyrim Landscape and Water Fixes - Light Sources.esp
HD Lods SSE.esp
Audio Overhaul Skyrim.esp
Reverb and Ambiance Overhaul - Skyrim.esp
Immersive Sounds - Compendium.esp
AOS_ISC_Integration.esp
Mortal Enemies - No RunWalk Changes.esp
Laundry.esp
SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
Immersive Wenches.esp
Ducks and Swans.esp
Bee Hives.esp
ICNs_ImmersiveCollegeNPCs.esp
Better Dynamic Snow.esp
SGHairPackAIO.esp
CG4 Visual_Trees&Bushes.esp
Forests of Dibella HD.esp
The Jedi Trees SE.esp
fallentreebridgesSSE.esp
S3DTrees NextGenerationForests.esp
Aspens Ablaze.esp
DepthsOfSkyrim.esp
Realistic Treeline.esp
Folkvangr - Grass and Landscape Overhaul.esp
Landscape Fixes For Grass Mods.esp
JKs Skyrim.esp
Medieval Lanterns of Skyrim.esp
Book Covers Skyrim.esp
AI Overhaul.esp
TouringCarriages.esp
Cutting Room Floor.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
ZMDs Hand Nail Overlays for RaceMenu v3.esp
FMS_FemaleMakeupSuite.esp
KSHairdosSMP.esp
KSWigsSMP.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
SFO_SkinFeatureOverlays.esp
HHairstyles.esp
YunDao_Hdt_Hair.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
AzarHairPonyTail Wigs-SMP-SE.esp
Beards.esp
thair.esp
Better Females - Eyebrows.esp
Brows.esp
High Poly Pretty Face and Darker Brows Stand Alone.esp
Improved Eyes Skyrim.esp
YMMP.esp
FlowerGirls-ProfileMCM.esp
widescreen_skyui_fix.esp
UIExtensions.esp
H2135HalloweenOutfit2020.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RGMsVanityMirror.esp
kart_COR_facepaint.esp
MfgFix.esp
AddItemMenuSE.esp
FNIS.esp
TruBy9.esp
Ebony Damascus Blades.esp
AIO SE TATTOOS.esp
Merta Assassin Tattoos.esp
Cathedral Weathers.esp
CathedralWeatherMCM.esp
Cathedral Weather Godrays.esp
StormLightning.esp
WondersofWeather.esp
3DNPC0.esp
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
Weapons Armor Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
YOT - Your Own Thoughts.esp
Medieval Lanterns of Skyrim - Bruma Patch.esp
AUTOMATON_GLOW.esp
Cinematic Dragon Soul Absorbtion.esp
DeadlySpellImpacts.esp
DeadlySpellImpacts Transparency Fix.esp
Frost Meshes Patch.esp
Moss Rocks.esp
HD Stone Quarry and Clay Deposits SE.esp
BeautifulDraugrNR.esp
MCMHelper.esp
MANNEQUINS.esp
Beyond Reach - Delayed Quest Start.esp
Beyond Reach - Shields and Cloaks.esp
Beyond Reach - Temper Recipes.esp
Skyrim Remastered - Ice Caves Fix.esp
Simple Smithing Overhaul.esp
MCWT_UnflappableFaculty.esp
Arena.esp
AOS_Cathedral Weathers Patch.esp
VanillaArgoniansRedux.esp
ArgonianWeightSliderAffectedTails.esp
Autorun.esp
BuyableGoldenClaw.esp
Companions - Don't be a Milk Drinker.esp
Potions.esp
GhostLight.esp
homeymealyum.esp
KarstaagReborn.esp
NARC SE patch - Beyond Reach.esp
NARC SE patch - Beyond Skyrim Bruma.esp
Paarth-Odah EBT Patch.esp
Praedy's Gemstones ISCPatched.esp
PraedysSkeletons.esp
Rudy Nordic Pottery SSE.esp
SteamDrivenAutomotons.esp
TheLastDragonbornPerk.esp
H2135ModernSeries4.esp
00FacialExpressions.esp
[COCO]LaceBody.esp
[full_inu] Antiquated Plain Set.esp
[SunJeong] Bless 0022.esp
AMatterOfTime.esp
Immersive Speech Dialogues.esp
Better Intimidation.esp
NWTA.esp
Insanity's Sorrow.esp
Insanity's Sorrow - NWTA Patch.esp
Sugaruya Katana.esp
Sugaruya Katana - NWTA Patch.esp
FireAndForgetWards.esp
Footprints.esp
Footprints - ENB.esp
HDT Necklace.esp
HDTTESTEarring.esp
HeartDragonNecklaces.esp
Hearthfire Materials.esp
Hoop Earrings.esp
ImGladYoureHere.esp
Jewelry limiter.esp
JZBai_ThrowingWpnsLite.esp
Missing in Action - Dialog Condition Removed.esp
SkyrimsGotTalent-Bards.esp
THMeeko.esp
Umana.esp
Umana the Babe.esp
UnlimitedFastTravelMCM.esp
UnreadBooksGlow.esp
Wa Ribbon.esp
[Christine] Dibella's Silk.esp
[Christine] Hunterborn.esp
[Christine] Ninian.esp
[Christine] War Conflict.esp
[COCO]KDA_Ahri_Full.esp
[Haeun] Kimch.esp
[Odd] Daemon Girl Outfit.esp
[Predator] Dark Lust Dreams.esp
[Predator] Latex HighBoots.esp
[SE] Kirax BDO Ataraxia.esp
[SE] Small Distraction.esp
[Zynx][MTM] TavernClothes.esp
ABRandomDiseaseChance.esp
yurica_daisho.esp
yurica_daisho NWTA Patch.esp
Aion Hanbok.esp
AnimatedEatingRedux.esp
AnimatedEating_Coffee Patch.esp
iNeed.esp
iNeed - Extended.esp
OCW_Obscure's_CollegeofWinterhold.esp
hjerimtnf.esp
S3DLandscapes NextGenerationForests.esp
Obsidian Mountain Fogs.esp
C.O.I.N.esp
JK's Understone Keep.esp
Cangloong city.esp
MajesticMountains.esp
HSTNF.esp
Improved Adoptions MERGED.esp
HearthfireMultiKid.esp
Undriel_QuaintRavenRock.esp
BHTNFX.esp
goodbrother.esp
Unique Region Names.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
Wildcat - Combat of Skyrim.esp
ISC Enhanced Blood Patch.esp
AOS_EBT Patch.esp
Aradia Leather Outfit.esp
Ashlander Apparel.esp
BattleCryEdit_2.0.esp
BDO Herawen_Xing.esp
Kardia of Rhodes.esp
MorePainfulNPCDeathSounds.esp
[Caenarvon] Yue Qingshu.esp
[COCO] Pinup Cheongsam.esp
[COCO]Lingerie.esp
[ichirou] Erika Maid.esp
[Ichirou] LongBoots.esp
[NINI] Destroyer [SE].esp
[Rektas] Hale [SE].esp
[SunJeong] Hercules Might.esp
[Zynx][Melodic] After School.esp
[Zynx][Melodic] Tifa Dissidia.esp
Aradia Kato Outfit.esp
Aradia Snake Rogue.esp
Argent Iron Armor.esp
BDOR Danharum by Team TAL.esp
Facelight.esp
Better Candlelight.esp
BF.esp
BikiniRobesStandalone.esp
Black Rose.esp
BlacktalonArmorV1.3.esp
Bless_Tinuviel.esp
bloodbond.esp
BreathingSkyrim.esp
C5Kev's Black Bandit Armor CBBE SE.esp
C5Kev's Delicious Daedric Armor 3BA.esp
C5Kev's Epic Black Rose Armor CBBE NoHS.esp
C5Kev's Sexy Bondage Armor CBBE.esp
CC'sEnhancedOreVeinsSSE-HearthfirePatch.esp
ralfetas-deze-armor.esp
FurSet by keung.esp
Skaal MofuMofu Coat.esp
Cirious Business CBBE.esp
Completionist.esp
Compound Bow Collection.esp
Condoms Belt.esp
CrimsonTwilightArmor.esp
CT_AskToShowRoom.esp
Customizable Camera.esp
Dalight.esp
DanceForMe.esp
DancePoleAddon.esp
DaringArmorOfIntrigue.esp
Daughters of Dimitrescu.esp
Deadly Wenches.esp
Demonic Seduction [SE].esp
Disciplinary-Switch_2.0.esp
Disease Fixes.esp
doticu_npc_lookup.esp
DragonCombatDialogue.esp
Drow Ranger SMP SE.esp
Echizen.esp
Fancy Dress Set.esp
FollowerAsCompforFllrMods.esp
FPDD.esp
MaximumCarnage.esp
goodBoy.esp
H2135ModernSeries3.esp
High Poly NPCs - Immersive Wenches.esp
Hoamaii_SkyrimKiss.esp
HoamaiiSleepingBags.esp
Horse Breath Sound Removed.esp
HS Sister.esp
HugMe.esp
iMaxxBondageArmor.esp
Improved Shadows and Volumetric Lighting.esp
JackshKasumiArmor3.esp
Japanese Bathing Suit [SE].esp
Kardia Armor.esp
Kaw's Claws.esp
Kinky Kitties - Nokou.esp
KozakowyBlackStaysOutfit.esp
KozakowyElizabethTudorGown.esp
LazyHeels.esp
Marvelous Attire - Akiko Line.esp
Melodic_Woodland_Rogue.esp
Minou Aradia Lace Dress.esp
Myrtles.esp
Mystique [SE].esp
Nahiri.esp
NeutralHjerim.esp
NimanaSkydancer.esp
NoRadialBlur.esp
Our Days & Months.esp
Paragon Sparrow Huntress.esp
Paralyze.esp
PetTheDog.esp
playerequipmentmanager.esp
Present4You.esp
Ram Horn Witch [SE].esp
Rayg_NoBYOHAttacks.esp
RelationshipChangeNotifications.esp
RelationshipRankNotificationsDialogue.esp
RogueArmorHD.esp
Sams [SJ] Ninirim Sister Outfit.esp
Shoo_WTFShout.esp
Simple AUA.esp
SimplyKnock.esp
SleepForMeNow.esp
SleepTight.esp
Sleepwear.esp
SOS Equipable Schlong.esp
SOS Schlong Controller.esp
SpellIncantations-mindParalysis.esp
TAZ_killcamtweak.esp
Tight Leather Armor.esp
ToplessHideArmorStandalone.esp
TransparentDressJoslin.esp
uniXBFZ.esp
UUNP Zara Dress.esp
VtawWardrobe4 [SE].esp
VtawWardrobe5.esp
Campfire spooning-x64.esp
Cuyima 3DNPC - Redone.esp
Newm-Vyx Belly and Ankle Chains SE.esp
wearable_Lute.esp
WICourierRadiant.esp
zxlice backstab and parry.esp
dkad_AdoptionWithoutMurder.esp
ImmersiveInteractions.esp
[Melodic] Midnight Love.esp
play_ground.esp
RavenOnMyShoulder.esp
RandomClappingAnimations.esp
[Melodic] Shiny Jumpsuit.esp
Minou Aradia Lingerie Dress.esp
[COCO] Anaconda [SE].esp
[namida1126]Yvonne Assets.esp
[NIND] CBBE DEMv2 Mistress LE.esp
BlackLaceMiniDress.esp
ColovianLeatherArmor.esp
Conditional Expressions.esp
FootprintsSand-patch.esp
MikanEyes All in one SE.esp
PortableStorage.esp
[NINI] Venus Cage [SE].esp
[Rektas] Mystique 2 [SE].esp
[Schaken-Mods] Jmenaru CP.esp
[Schaken-Mods] sOutfit.esp
[TheMilkDrinker] YoRHa 2B Attire.esp
DM BDOR Lumik by Team TAL.esp
Paula Corset Lingerie.esp
RV Cute Lingerie SE.esp
SkyIdles.esp
Akemi Outfit.esp
Gravechill Killer Armor.esp
WadeInWater.esp
FlowerGirls-Irresistible.esp
TeraRogueCBBE.esp
sweepingOrganizesStuff.esp
ACloserLook.esp
FlowerGirls SE - IW Patch.esp
FlowerGirls SE Sound Patch.esp
YunDao_Hdt_Hair_FG.esp
BrazenAssassinArmor.esp
C5Kev's Sexy Assassin Outfit 3BA.esp
voidLetsGetNaked.esp
dD-No Spinning Death Animation.esp
Ashtoreth_HathorArmor.esp
Ashtoreth_ShadowRogue.esp
GR Inari EarsTails SMP.esp
[SpannerLM] 3BA Underwear Standalone.esp
BA_BardSongs_AIO.esp
PraedysElderScrollSoulCairnFix.esp
Ashtoreth_Nurse.esp
[Schaken-Mods] Fastigiatus.esp
[Schaken-Mods] XiahouJi.esp
BacksteppoPEDress CBBESMP(3BBB).esp
[Ravelent] Muse Lingerie SE.esp
Ashtoreth_Archangel.esp
Demonatrix SE.esp
FGAnimationSelector.esp
Saint Suit Latex.esp
[Ashtoreth] Emotions Dress.esp
[Tullies]AL_Cheshire_outfit.esp
BacksteppoFrenchMaid SMP CBBESMP(3BBB).esp
Kanrax2 Antique Clothes SMP CBBESMP(3BBB).esp
RTRDaneAxeV2.esp
TrueDirectionalMovement.esp
[Odd] Sakura.esp
SmileToCamera.esp
[Ashtoreth] Zahra Outfit.esp
[COCO][GIFT]Calyphlox_CBBE SE.esp
RM_Barbarian.esp
[Ashtoreth] Rune Dress.esp
Immersive Indoor Attire and Etiquette.esp
samesexaio.esp
[Ashtoreth] Queen of Darkness.esp
Squirt Collection.esp
[Ashtoreth] Sanguine.esp
[Ashtoreth] Queen of the Nile.esp
DX VintageBikini.esp
[SpannerLM] Leather Two-Piece.esp
DreamingRipping.esp
qt320.esp
QT349.esp
YharnamDress.esp
Jugs.esp
YOT - Beyond Reach.esp
YOT - Bruma.esp
YOT - Campfire.esp
YOT - Cutting Room Floor.esp
YOT - Immersive Sounds.esp
YOT - Interesting NPCs.esp
MilkModNEW CF.esp
MilkModNEW HF.esp
MilkModNEW.esp
SexLab Extra Voices.esp
CuteAmalee.esp
SexLab Sound FX Replacer.esp
WetFunction.esp
SexLabGenderChange.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
SexlabFN.esp
JBT_CombatSexShout.esp
SLAL_K4Anims.esp
nhaSimpleSexing.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
SLAL_GSAnimObjects.esp
[JF]NaturalMystique[3BA].esp
Ashtoreth_Desiree.esp
SexLabRandomSex.esp
[COCO] Ahri Uniforms v2 [SE].esp
[COCO] Succubus [SE].esp
Ashtoreth_GoodGirl.esp
sl_triggers.esp
SLTriggersCumEffects.esp
SexLab UtilityPlus.esp
AhegaoTongues.esp
CR_WelcomeMod.esp
OCW_ICNs_OE_FEPatch.esp
BirdsOfSkyrim_SSE.esp
Realistic Boat Bobbing.esp
SeranaDialogAddon.esp
SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp
T'Skyrim - True Weapons.esp
ForcefulTongue.esp
JK's Arnleif and Sons Trading Company.esp
JK's Mistveil Keep.esp
JK's Temple of Mara.esp
JK's Palace of the Kings.esp
JK's Temple of Dibella.esp
WACCF_Armor and Clothing Extension.esp
SpiceOfLife - OrcLStrongholds.esp
JK's The Hag's Cure.esp
Cidhna Mine Expanded.esp
SeagullsofSkyrim.esp
Unique Solstheim Grass.esp
JK's Dragonsreach.esp
JK's The Winking Skeever.esp
JK's Silver-Blood Inn.esp
Beyond Reach - Skyrim Border Tweak.esp
BetterQuestObjectives.esp
BetterQuestObjectives - BCS Patch.esp
EWS.esp
JK's Elgrims Elixirs.esp
JK's Bee and Barb.esp
JK's The Pawned Prawn.esp
BirdsAndFlocks_SSE.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
CollegeEntry.esp
Keep It Clean.esp
Water Uses Correct Fresnel.esp
Tentapalooza.esp
JK's Riverwood Trader.esp
JK's Radiant Raiment.esp
Spaces New Gnisis Cornerclub.esp
GoldenglowIsYours.esp
SolitudeTempleFrescoes.esp
JK's White Phial.esp
HearthFires Display Case Fix SE.esp
GoToBed.esp
FS_UltimateAssortment.esp
Unique Uniques SE.esp
WACCF Greatsword Weapon Speed Tweaks.esp
SSO - WACCF ACE.esp
TimingIsEverything.esp
BetterQuestObjectives-CRFPatch.esp
College of Winterhold Quest Start Fixes.esp
OCW_AO_FEPatch.esp
MCWT_InescapableInsights_EBQO.esp
VioLens SE.esp
DSerCombatGameplayOverhaul.esp
Combat Gameplay Overhaul - USEEP Patch.esp
Combat Gameplay Overhaul - WAACF Patch.esp
Realistic Melee Range.esp
Companions Bloodritual Scene Tweak.esp
CompanionsTweaks.esp
CYA_ChooseYourOwnArchMage.esp
DumplingsbyKadraeus.esp
DurnehviirResurrected.esp
ForcefulTongue - AoS Patch.esp
ForcefulTongue - Durnehviir Resurrected Patch.esp
NARC SE for SkyTEST.esp
RealRabbitsHD.esp
ThugsNotAssassins.esp
ThugsNotAssassins_BCS.esp
ThugsNotAssassins_TIE.esp
C.O.I.N. - USSEP Patch.esp
HearthfireMultiKid_LastName.esp
Unique Uniques SE WACCF.esp
Unique Uniques SE SSO.esp
Cutting Room Floor - NWTA Patch.esp
Lethal Traps.esp
Louder Nature - Birds and Insects.esp
BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp
JKs Temple of Mara - 3DNPC Patch.esp
JKs Temple of Mara - SPO Patch.esp
JKs Temple of Mara - AI Overhaul Patch.esp
chocoyum.esp
dovahkiinrelax.esp
Drinking Fountains of Skyrim for SSE - iNeed Patch.esp
Facial Piercings.esp
Mord Sith Cara.esp
noCamColl_2_SE.esp
SeppukuDeath.esp
UNP Undies.esp
EVE - Footstep Sounds Restored.esp
FleshFX.esp
Fixed body collision.esp
kimono's witcher silver swords.esp
GoToBed-Dovahkiinrelax-patch.esp
SDA Campfire Patch.esp
JKs Palace of the Kings - USSEP Patch.esp
YOT - iNeed.esp
YOT - Quaint Raven Rock.esp
YOT - Wildcat.esp
018Auri.esp
Hunters Dialogue Edit.esp
COR_AllRace.esp
KaliliesBrowsCOR.esp
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
SkaalManor.esp
GuardAnimationsGDO.esp
AHZBetterDGEntranceSE.esp
JKs Skyrim - AI Overhaul Patch.esp
EmbersHD.esp
FlyingCrowsSSE.esp
JK's Sleeping Giant Inn.esp
JK's Angelines Aromatics.esp
JK's Candlehearth Hall.esp
JK's The Bannered Mare.esp
JK's The Ragged Flagon.esp
JKs Skyrim Leafrest Patch.esp
MistySkye.esp
Anise's Cabin Unowned SSE.esp
NoBrokenWhiterunTower.esp
KaliliesNPCs.esp
AI Overhaul - KaliliesNPCs Patch.esp
Kalilies BFB Patch.esp
TKAA.esp
JK's Bits and Pieces.esp
HF_Lakeview_AvantGarden_EX.esp
mihailsquirrel.esp
waterplants.esp
TKAA Wild Child.esp
BlendedRoads.esp
CL BarrelsCratesChests.esp
Skyrim Remastered - Glaciers and Ice.esp
Skysan_Icicle.esp
RUSTIC SOULGEMS - Sorted.esp
Dlizzio's Mesh Fixes.esp
BellyachesNewDragonSpecies.esp
JK's Arcadia's Cauldron.esp
MiraakFollower.esp
Dragon Wall Wisdom.esp
mihailseal.esp
GiftableTeddyBears.esp
LFGCustom.esp
ExtendedStay.esp
ExtendedStay - Campfire Add-On.esp
BottlesOfSkyrim.esp
StrosMKaiRum.esp
Flame Meshes Patch.esp
Fertility Mode 3 Fixes and Updates.esp
Bijin_AIO-SV 2018.esp
PAN_NPCs.esp
AI Overhaul - PAN_NPCs Patch.esp
ISC WACCF Patch.esp
CBBE.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
FranklyHDImperialArmorsAndWeapons.esp
Tweaks for WACCF and ACE.esp
JK's Sadris Used Wares.esp
KarlovManorSSE.esp
OCW_CRF_FEPatch.esp
OCW_BCS_FEPatch.esp
URN_Beyond Skyrim Bruma.esp
LeafRest OnePiece.esp
InsanitySorrow Weapons Pack.esp
Saadia.esp
HotChicks have HotSisters.esp
JKs Skyrim_3D Trees_Patch.esp
Finding_Derkeethus.esp
RidiculousFemaleCompanion.esp
Recorder Follower Base.esp
SmallerWomen.esp
High Poly Head Vampire Fix.esp
Recorder Follower Patch.esp
LIAT - Sounds.esp
KD Realistic Fireplaces - Fixes.esp
ElysiumEstate.esp
DisarmorShoutReclothe.esp
ReplaceMaven.esp
OCW_WACCF_FEPatch.esp
Skyrim Horses Renewal.esp
Bells of Skyrim.esp
FlowerGirls SE - Adventures.esp
HLIORemi.esp
RBB - JKs Skyrim Patch.esp
mihailsheepflocks.esp
Provincial Courier Service.esp
Imperial Centurion Battle Dress Evolution.esp
Picta Series - ENB Particle Light.esp
AmorousAdventuresPlus.esp
Shadows Of Sunlight - In Small Exterior World Spaces.esp
Landscape Fixes For Grass mods - Cutting Room Floor Locations.esp
Skyrim Remastered - High Hrothgar.esp
JKs Winking Skeever - USSEP Patch.esp
Kitiara.esp
Bells of Skyrim - JKs Skyrim Patch.esp
A Lot More Idle Marker.esp
Raven Rock - Fix Exit on Horseback.esp
WiZkiD wells with real water.esp
Men of Winter.esp
AlissaFollower.esp
WoT.esp
ICNs_Lite.esp
Finding_VelehkSain.esp
AI Overhaul - Cutting Room Floor Patch.esp
Bijin AIO 2020 - Hair Physics.esp
Serana.esp
LIAT - NPCs.esp
PAN_NPCs_DG.esp
PaarthurnaxQuestExpansion.esp
URN_CRF_Patch.esp
JKs Bee and Barb - Keep It Clean Patch.esp
JKs Bee and Barb - 3DNPC Patch.esp
SN Dark Disciple Replacer.esp
Lucien.esp
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
SoulCairnShack.esp
Sexica.esp
3DNPC - AI Overhaul Patch.esp
WS-JK's The Bannered Mare.esp
JKs Bee and Barb - AI Overhaul Patch.esp
Sleep Spell.esp
JKs Dragonsreach - AI Overhaul.esp
FollowerSelina.esp
Celes Mercy.esp
3DNPC - CRF Patch.esp
Smoking Torches And Candles.esp
AHZBetterDGEntranceSE - BSHeartland Patch.esp
OCW_STF-ESL_FEPatch.esp
Missing Apprentices CRF Quest Fix.esp
OCW_ACE_FEPatch.esp
Finding_Derkeethus_EBQO.esp
Finding_VelehkSain_MAQF.esp
Quest Conflict Fixes.esp
Windhelm Bridge Archways and Doors.esp
SeranasTombBloodCurse.esp
C.O.I.N. - Cutting Room Floor Patch.esp
JZBai_ThrowingWpnsLite_LL.esp
KD - Realistic Fireplaces SE.esp
AK- Namira for Good Guys.esp
3DNPC TKAA Patch.esp
BSHeartland TKAA Patch.esp
Cutting Room Floor TKAA Patch.esp
Use Special Markers.esp
CrossbowsOfSkyrim.esp
DX Dark Knight Armor & Shield.esp
DX Succubus Armor.esp
Game Poisons Patch.esp
Lingerie Set.esp
RBB - Quaint Raven Rock Patch.esp
dz_undress_common.esp
dz_skaal_manor_player.esp
VolumeticMistsSolstheim.esp
Sotteta Necromancer Outfit.esp
zzMaidOutfits.esp
Osare GothicLolita CBBE.esp
TrissDress.esp
PAN_NPCs_Males.esp
CiceroFemaleSE.esp
CiceroFemaleConversion.esp
FlowerGirls SE - Cicero.esp
OCW_iN_FEPatch.esp
OCW_3DNPC_FEPatch.esp
JK's Sleeping Giant Inn KIC Patch.esp
KIC 3.15 - JKs Winking Skeever patch.esp
WS-Breezehome TNF Expanded.esp
RiftenFPSFix.esp
WiZkiD Signs - Interesting NPC patch.esp
Black Thief.esp
GetBothRewardsCVRedux.esp
StormholdWarrior.esp
Merta Assassin Armor.esp
QueenMiraak.esp
Spartan Bard Outfit.esp
TorchArrow-Dawnguard.esp
Usable lantern.esp
PAN_NPCs_DB.esp
AI Overhaul - PAN_NPCs_DB Patch.esp
AI Overhaul - PAN_NPCs_DG Patch.esp
AI Overhaul - PAN_NPCs_Males Patch.esp
Hrongar LIAT Patch.esp
DX Witch Hunter Armor.esp
Saadia Patch.esp
HG_Saadia.esp
SS TKAA AI.esp
SlowerMarkarthAssassination.esp
ApocryphaMap.esp
GrowableCoffee.esp
JK's Belethor's General Goods.esp
JK's Warmaiden's.esp
StoreDoorbells.esp
JKs Belethors General Goods - AI Overhaul Patch.esp
JKs Arcadias Cauldron - USSEP Patch.esp
JKs Arcadias Cauldron - AI Overhaul Patch.esp
A Lot More Idle Marker JK's Interiors Patch.esp
JKs Sleeping Giant Inn - 3DNPC Patch.esp
JKs Sleeping Giant Inn - AI Overhaul SSE Patch.esp
JKs_Drunken_Huntsman_-_Immersive_Wenches_Patch.esp
dgOrientalUmbrella.esp
JKs Dragonsreach - Immersive Wenches Patch.esp
Katanas by China - YYK and Moral cat SSE.esp
Katanas by China - NWTA Patch.esp
JKs Bee and Barb - Immersive Wenches Patch.esp
JKs Winking Skeever - Alternate Start Mods Patch.esp
YOT - PCS.esp
[Sgt Obvious] Dovah Delight.esp
AuriSLPatch.esp
CRB Auri Lenka Replacer.esp
Keep It Clean - Bruma patch.esp
YOT - Keep it Clean.esp
Inn Soaps.esp
Tentapalooza _ KeepingItClean_Patch.esp
WA_BathWidget.esp
Keep It Clean - Seamless soap texture patch.esp
YOT - OCW.esp
Ursine Armor Pack.esp
JKs Palace of the Kings - Ursine Armor Patch.esp
OStim.esp
OStrapOn.esp
Simply Rest Anywhere.esp
FM_OSTIM_Integration.esp
OSearch.esp
ABBA.esp
[Ashtoreth] Leviatan Armor.esp
Seraphim - PrettyCourier.esp
FutanariPrisonerFollower.esp
JK's Winking Skeever SPO.esp
JKs Bannered Mare - SPO Patch.esp
InnSpooning.esp
RNVanillaAccessories.esp
CC_Keiana.esp
ExcitableSubsOStim.esp
HoodPlusHairForSerana.esp
Marsha - Replacer of Elisif.esp
OHeels.esp
OninusLactis.esp
OStim Fixed body collision.esp
Ovoice.esp
Fachry Nabu Follower.esp
HG_Echo.esp
HG_EilonwyCustomAIHealer.esp
FalmerFemaleEnemies.esp
Lore Ghosts.esp
OCum.esp
OVirginity.esp
WD04OBootyCall.esp
OAlign.esp
iWant Widgets.esp
lucien replacer new.esp
WS-Hjerim TNF.esp
JKs Winking Skeever - 3DNPC Patch.esp
JKs Winking Skeever - AI Overhaul Patch.esp
CSV_Vixi.esp
Yumi_Follower.esp
BodySlotsMCM.esp
[Myst]WonderlandLingerie.esp
[Ashtoreth] Sacrament.esp
Arnima_Dialogue Conditions Fix.esp
KEGS_KeenEye&GoodScent.esp
MOD - Simply Better Movement Speeds (SSE).esp
RadiantRequirements.esp
SLACS.esp
MajesticBrumaMountains.esp
Better Dynamic Snow - Snowy Farmhouses.esp
OCW_BDS_FEPatch.esp
BloodthirstVampireFeeding.esp
PC Head Tracking - MCM.esp
PC Head Tracking - Patch.esp
S3DTrees Better Dynamic Snow Patch.esp
CS_TagNTrackSE.esp
DW.esp
Cumshot.esp
CumshotSL.esp
CumshotFG.esp
CumshotOStim.esp
Usable Lantern - Lighting - Luminosity.esp
dz_honeyside_tnf.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SOS - No Futanari Schlong - Addon.esp
ERF - Futanari CBBE - Equippable.esp
SOS - FutaPrisoner Addon.esp
SOS - TRX - Futanari Addon.esp
Tomei Meadowlark.esp
[Sgt Obvious] DOA_MidnightLight.esp
010Johanna_Standalone.esp
KozakowyFalkaArmor.esp
Landscape and Water Fixes - Patch - LFfGM.esp
fallenbridgesSSE-Patch.esp
MCWT_ACollegeCoup.esp
MCWT_DeadDunmerDelivery.esp
MCWT_ExpiditeTheExpirate.esp
FSA_FindingSusannaAlive.esp
AK- Boethiah Alternate.esp
dz_lakeview_avant.esp
dz_elysiumestate.esp
ChampionofAzura.esp
JKs Elgrims Elixirs - Bee and Barb Patch.esp
Crimson Blood Armor.esp
JKs Ragged Flagon - AI Overhaul Patch.esp
JKs Ragged Flagon - USSEP Patch.esp
Armana.esp
[Zynx] RogueSorceress.esp
dz_leaf_rest.esp
ForcefulTongue - Dragon Wall Wisdom Patch.esp
Instant Merchant.esp
BattleBrothers.esp
BBD Skimpy Assassin Outfit.esp
LB Lady MoragTong.esp
One Eyed as Zora.esp
Landscape For Grass Mods -Provincial Courier PATCH.esp
OCW_iNE_FEPatch.esp
MCWT_ACollegeCoup_3DNs.esp
MCWT_ACollegeCoup_ICNs_OE.esp
MCWT_ACollegeCoup_OCW.esp
MCWT_GovernableGatekeeper.esp
Luxurious Seduction.esp
Nakrulz's Latex Corset.esp
R18Pn - Eisen Platte Armor.esp
Succubus Bikini by Newmiller.esp
Tembtra Thief Armor.esp
Ultimate Lingerie Collection 2.esp
Daring Ghorza Armor.esp
GomaPeroLand.esp
LustmordVampireArmor.esp
FlowerGirls SE - Subdue.esp
RideSharing.esp
crimson nirnroot cheat.esp
Anises Everfull Dresser.esp
VolumeticMists.esp
MCWT_ArnielsAppeals.esp
NewmDragoNecklace2.esp
rugged_rogue.esp
Whips.esp
Dark Dreams.esp
SDA DX Crimson Blood Patch.esp
SDA Lustmord Patch.esp
I moved the thing.esp
FireBurns.esp
StrangeRunes.esp
DisarmorShout.esp
Gyno - Immersive Female Gender Rework.esp
dz_breezehome_exp.esp
dz_hjerim_tnf.esp
Risa_Follower.esp
TimingIsEverythingBrumaPatch.esp
LatexWhitch.esp
LatexWhitch Leveled Lits Inject.esp
JK's Candlehearth Hall - 3DNPC Patch.esp
JKs Candlehearth Hall - AI Overhaul Patch.esp
JK's Candlehearth Hall - SPO Patch.esp
JKs Temple of Dibella - SPO Patch.esp
JK's Temple of Dibella - ACE Patch.esp
JKs Angelines Aromatics - USSEP Patch.esp
JKs Angelines Aromatics - AI Overhaul Patch.esp
JKs Arnleif and Sons - AIO Patch.esp
JKs Arnleif and Sons - SPO Patch.esp
JKs Bits and Pieces - USSEP Patch.esp
JKs Bits and Pieces - AI Overhaul Patch.esp
JKs Elgrims Elixirs - CRF Patch.esp
JKs Elgrims Elixirs - SPO Patch.esp
JKs Hags Cure - AI Overhaul Patch.esp
JKs Mistveil Keep - AI Overhaul Patch.esp
JKs Mistveil Keep - 3DNPC Patch.esp
JKs Mistveil Keep - Immersive Wenches Patch.esp
JKs Palace of the Kings - SPO Patch.esp
JKs Pawned Prawn - SPO Patch.esp
JKs Radiant Raiment - USSEP Patch.esp
JKs Radiant Raiment - 3DNPC Patch.esp
JKs Sadris Used Wares - ACE Patch.esp
JKs Sadris Used Wares - 3DNPC Patch.esp
JKs Silver-Blood Inn - AIO Patch.esp
JKs Silver-Blood Inn - 3DNPC Patch.esp
JKs Sleeping Giant Inn - SPO Patch.esp
dz_jk_sleeping_giant.esp
SuckLife.esp
LilithFollower.esp
Kalena Rios.esp
Suck2Heal.esp
JKs Temple of Dibella - AI Overhaul patch.esp
JKs Understone Keep - 3DNPC.esp
JKs Understone Keep - USSEP patch.esp
JKs Understone Keep - AI Overhaul patch.esp
JKs Understone Keep - Immersive Wenches Patch.esp
JKs White Phial - SPO Patch.esp
Grass FPS Booster.esp
TheGrassMustGrow.esp
Origins Of Forest - 3D Forest Grass.esp
NoGrassias.esp
Origins Of Forest - 3D Forest Grass Smaller.esp
Narra Sharul.esp
ORomance.esp
[Ashtoreth] KittyCat.esp
FlowerGirls SE - Exotic Flowers.esp
FlowerGirls SE - Exotic Flowers FnS.esp
SC_DMCV_Nico.esp
SC - DMCV - Lady.esp
SC - DMCV - Trish.esp
SC_TLOU2_Ellie.esp
C.O.I.N. - Bruma Patch.esp
C.O.I.N. - WACCF Patch.esp
[COCO] Shadow Assassin.esp
[Ashtoreth] Blithe Hair.esp
Draw2.esp
WeaponsOfTheShogunate.esp
Weapons of the Shogunate NWTA Patch.esp
SitWithMeNow.esp
Katarina SSE.esp
WindhelmFakeWindowsFix.esp
Windhelm Fake Windows Fix JKs Patch.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
Misc Dialogue Edits.esp
More Dialogue Options.esp
BD Armor and clothes replacer.esp
BD Armor and Clothes Patch.esp
Castle Volkihar Rebuilt.esp
fortdawnguardimmersive.esp
TheChoiceIsYours.esp
Finding_Helgi_and_Laelette.esp
Hunters Not Bandits.esp
ImprovedCompanionsBoogaloo.esp
Convenient Horses.esp
Dawnguard Fort NPCs.esp
CH BRU_BRE.esp
NARC SE patch - Convenient Horses.esp
AI Overhaul - Relationship Dialogue Overhaul Patch.esp
RDO - CRF + USSEP Patch.esp
Serana Dialogue Edit.esp
SDA SDE Patch.esp
SDA RDO Patch.esp
JKs Dragonsreach - Relationship Dialogue Overhaul Patch.esp
YOT - Convenient Horses.esp
Chanterelle_ConvenientHorse_Patch.esp
Castle Volkihar Rebuilt - RDO Patch.esp
Castle Volkihar Rebuilt - SDE Patch.esp
dz_immersive_fort_dawnguard.esp
ICLydia_BijinAIO20SV_USSEP.esp
ICLydiaRDOPatch.esp
Landscape Fixes For Grass mods - Alternate start Locations.esp
BetterQuestObjectives-AlternateStartPatch.esp
RAO - Alternate Start Patch.esp
nwsFollowerFramework.esp
nwsFF_NoTeamMagicDamage.esp
Shadows.esp
Window Shadows - USSEP.esp
WS-JK's Candlehearth Hall.esp
WS-JK's The Winking Skeever.esp
DoubleBedsAreForTwoPeople.esp
DoubleBedsVoicePatchRecorder.esp
3BBB.esp
XPMSE.esp
XPMSEWeaponsUncloaked.esp
JKs Temple of Mara - WS Patch.esp
WS-Obscure's College of Winterhold.esp
WS-JK's Radiant Raiment.esp
JKs Silver-Blood Inn - WS Patch.esp
WS-Immersive Fort Dawnguard.esp
WS-JK's Belethor's General Goods.esp
JKs Arnleif and Sons - WS Patch.esp
JKs Hags Cure - WS Patch.esp
WS-JK's Angeline's Aromatics.esp
WS-JK's Bits and Pieces.esp
WS-JK's Sleeping Giant Inn.esp
JKs Mistveil Keep - WS Patch.esp
JKs Understone Keep - WS Patch.esp
SDA NFF Patch.esp
Nether's Follower Framework - Settings Loader.esp
WSEnhancer.esp
RelightingSkyrim_SSE.esp
OCW_RLS_FEPatch.esp
Landscape and Water Fixes - Patch - Relighting Skyrim.esp
Luminosity Lighting Overhaul.esp
ENB Light.esp
OCW_CellSettings.esp
dz_obscure_winterhold.esp
MCWT_EarlyElementalist_OCW.esp
IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
NoGrassINCaves.esp
Atlas Map Markers.esp
OCW_AMM-SE_FEPatch.esp
Water for ENB (Shades of Skyrim).esp
Water for ENB - Patch - Lakeview Manor Avant Garden EX.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
Open Face Guard Helmets.esp
Scenic Loading Screens 2.esp
EzEWorldMapSE.esp
maplightfix.esp
Dawnguard Map Markers.esp
Honeyside Patch.esp
Blacksmith Forge Water Patch.esp
DynDOLOD.esp

There's a lot! I know. But it works. Most of them are armours and clothes. I convert a lot to the ESPFE format using SSEEdit, so I can keep within the 255 ESP limit.  I also use Pi Cho ENB.  Beyond this list there are the various texture packs I use, too.

Edited by Bluegunk

Wow, words fail me, this is so cool! Translating BBLS was the biggest pain but xTranslator works nice. I haven't settled on a particular place to start my game run. All of my play time invested so far has been for testing my mod install process to try and make everything work. I still consider myself as being the "experimenting" phase of my...project? Still trying to find just the right combination. As such I am open to new mods in my order, I'm not ready to start a serious play-thru just yet. I visited BBLS briefly in one of my runs, did a little snooping around. That's how I learned about the ownership thing. Just there to see if all was in order and then got out. As of right now Steam has tracked me as playing for 900 hours(approx). All of that is testing play, I've only scratched the surface of what's there, with my mods installed. There is even more that Steam doesn't track, ...I think. If and when I do a mid game change I always start a new save, deleting all others first of course. I don't mind starting from scratch at all, it's all about game play with me. I don't care how many times I have to restart, I got lots of time. (disabled vet). 

Yeah... I'm confused as to how Vortex does this before\after thing. I understand "overwriting" but Vortex has turned that around kinda for me. I think I need to put mods that conflict "before" PapUtil & Mfgfix. Making sure they(Pap &Mfg) are under the "after" rule. I'm still trying to figure it out. Not looking for answers from you on this topic as you use MO2, more experimentation is in order.  Do you have any idea how SL\LL fall into this discussion, a lot of scripting cross stuff goin on there, right? I have a lot of SL\LL mods to install. just to let you know, I have a HUGE archive of mods,(3000+), a lot I haven't installed...yet. Now they, Vortex, spring this .ESL thing on me, that's a whole new twist. So if there is a mod out there that you think I should have, I might already have it my archive or I'll get it, like, ...now. Like I said, nuthin but time, lots of time on my hands.

I have ENB manager installed and tooled in Vortex, 4 different ENB packs in it. PRTX shadow and flame is, so far, the one I like(still expermtg). I don't have any kind of a foliage or landscaping mod. I run my game on the Ultra setting, that looks good enough for me, with the ENB. I focus on Wpns\Armr\NPC's\buildings & interiors that kind of stuff, with special attention on CBBE 3BA and the Sweet Warrior Body preset(WOW!). I am currently running HIMBO and as many of the add-on's that apply. Skin and faces look great, no probs with the feet that I saw, I'll keep an eye out for that. It's just that missing...yeah, well I'll exprmnt some more see if I can get it to synk up.

Thanks for the props on my rig, cost 2000 not counting my x-56 Rhino HOTAS, xBox style controller and the Video card update. The card was 500 all on it's own. PALES to yours, damn man that thing got wings too. I have quite a few of those "lovely ladies" in my...project(Sorry don't know what else to call it). I think I didn't have the high poly face mod\or mods for CotR, ...I think, going to make it a WIP as soon as I get this install done. There are some real cool features to the Zena mods as well, you can play 'em as a PC or rig 'em as an NPC, that takes some work though. So you can play Zena and have Gabby as your sidekick. Nice. And with SexLab\LoversLab mods...OMG! Toys, Shout like a Virgin, Devious Devices, my mind spins with the possibilities. Future WIP without a doubt.

My Steam is on my E:\ drive, not SSD. Vortex is on my C:\ drive but not in Program Files folder. I learned about that a couple of month's ago, before I bought my games, luckily. That made a huge difference on my Win 7 rig with FO3 & FNV, non-steam GOG installs.

Amorous Adv., Flwr girls, Immersive wenches, absolutely Serana and ALL of her stuff,(yet to meet her), the Cicero female conversion, Sorority Girls mod and a female Nord NPC Warriors pack ...so...yeah, I like HOT women in my game. Don't care for the old ladies lookin so good, kinda takes the lore down a few notches. I think there's a mod for that, haven't looked yet. XPMSSE is required, saw that early on , there are patches as well now. The XPMSSE fixed scripts patch. I don't think any SL\LL will play without it, at least not the ones I want to see. A MUST for 3BA.

For words failing me I sure said a lot today, but really, thanks for this. I'll keep in touch, if that's ok with you. 

P.S. I saw you quoted me, any topic, any post, I have no problem with it. I don't know how to post stuff so please do. It took me 3 hours to write this, so posting is a challenge.

Something I forgot. Are you running Win 10 with Merge Plugins? I can't seem to get Merge plugins to do it's thing. It is a deep cleaner for .ESP's and .ESM's at this point for me. Yes, when I run it after running all my other cleaning stuff it still finds a BUNCH of stuff to clean up. But I still can't merge my plugins for ANY of my games. I know you have MO2 and you might not have an answer, that's ok. Just wanted to throw it out there for thought, it's probably a Vortex shell of some kind.

Ok, just looked at your load order, WOW! Nice! The high poly head mod is the one I'm missing for the CotR, Zena, Jenn. C mods I like. Thanks, AGAIN! You are an absolutely amazing fountain of info. I will be going back to your load order for more, ...damn... Obsession renewed(LoL).

15 hours ago, BDNelson said:

P.S. I saw you quoted me,

Yes - it's easy. Just highlight a bit of text in a comment and you'll see a Quote Selection label come up. It pastes that text into the comment you are writing. Neat feature! 

Meanwhile...

Just a thought: you may want to be a bit cautious with your Steam Skyrim SE. The new Skyrim SE update is coming out soon, and if you are on "automatic updates" you'll find your game updated unexpectedly. The updated game likely won't work with SKSE and SKSE-based mods (until the SKSE team update). So switch off automatic updates for Skyrim SE. It might be worth making a vanilla game files back up as well.  I normally start Steam offline and stay offline unless a game actively requires Steam on line. (I don't really like Steam snooping around my PC...God knows what it will find. )   ?

Yep - Pap &Mfg must be loaded late. Overwriting Papyrus Utilities can cause problems.

Now, as for SL/LL, I think you are well ahead of the game compared to me. I don't know all the SL mods and have not tried them all either. You can see I have a few SL mods in my load order. I have tried a few others but the ones in my load order tend to be the ones that work for me, have not fallen apart, or done something weird. I can only really comment on those. Any questions on them, happy to answer!  I am also using Ostim, OSA, (etc) but I find it buggy and clunky. The animations are good.

If you are worried about script load, the SL/LL mods that have "cloak" spells are the worst culprits - the cloak spells being like a hidden ranged spell that is constantly checking NPCs.  Take the mod Sexlab Aroused Redux: that has a cloaking spell that checks the arousal levels of the player and NPCs around him/her.  So that scripting is running every few seconds.  However, the mod is very useful. So what I do is reduce the distance the cloak works in the MCM menu so that the mod only scans a few feet around the player. That setting lightens the load from the mod.  The point being, it is worth taking some time to fine-tune the SL mods in their MCM menus so they are less of a burden on the game. Since extra NPCs and mods affecting NPCs  slow the game processing the most, it makes sense to keep the load down on them.

If you want to ease the impact of HDT-SMP in the game, I recommend updating to this version of the HDTSMP64.dll here.  The XML adds a range adjustment for full SMP so the impact of SMP is reduced.  HDT-SMP will hurt FPS in high-NPC areas like cities so this should be a good improvement.  And it is worth testing any HDT-SMP mod for slowness. For instance, the DINT HDT Hair Pack crippled my game!  I use Acro748's 3BA (like you) and tend to use CBPC most of the time, leaving the HDT to handle hair and clothes.

As for missing schlongs, just make sure nothing is overwriting SOS. It could be a skin mesh pack, a texture pack, etc.  You may want to try "More Informative Console". This is a really useful mod that helps identify what is going on within the game. Like, if you find a dead bandit with a hole for his dick, you can open the console, click on the guy and find out which mod was the last one to affect him. It takes a bit of getting used to navigating around the console, but there is a huge amount of useful information and it can give an easy clue as to what is causing the problem.

I'm on Win 10 Home. I used to use Mator's Merge Plugins all the time, but a lot of mods do not work well with it. The more complex the mod, the likelier it failed.  Houses never worked for me. I used it on armours and basic followers.  However. with ESL and ESPFE plugins available for Skyrim SE, I don't bother now. Many mod authors are now using the ESPFE format for patches and smaller mods. 

Good luck! Always happy to help.

I just realized something while looking at my Steam\Skyrim update settings. If I crash my game any time AFTER this update comes out the game becomes unmoddable(?) because the Silverlock script extender is taken out of the modding equation. That nullifies 80 to 90 percent of all mods, doesn't it? Do I have that right? As for Merge Plugins, I had really good performance with it on my Win 7 mach. . I don't have Vortex installed on that mach. . I use NMM for my FO3, FNV and Oblivion GOG installs and NO Steam. My FO3 and FNV games have quite a few merged .esp's. Primarily the advanced recon(FO3) and project nevada(FNV) stuff but there are others as well. That's why I think Vortex has some sort of shell around it, it could be Steam. I don't know.

For Hard Copy the answer is no. No hard copy. You can back up the entire game and keep it safe for any serious and unexpected changes. I have a 100% vanilla back up of my Steam install. If I break my Steam game, I just drop a backup file into place.

The simplest way to avoid a download of the new version is to switch off automatic update for Skyrim SE in your Steam Games Library. It really is just a simple switch.

I never allow Steam to update Skyrim until I am ready to say "yep - send it to me."

This has nothing to do with Vortex, it is your Steam settings.

Damn...I'm sorry, I forgot something else. My memory sucks! I put together a list of the mods I currently have in my Vortex mods\downloads\Skyrimse folder. I have installed 7. There are over 420. It is in a text file, 16 Mgb (16,000 k...?). Is that too big to send? Haven't worked with Mgb recently, forgot the conversion. Any-who, I don't have a load order set yet but my papyrus logging is turned on, so I will generate one soon. It already made one but nothing useful is in it, however, ask and ye shall receive. It takes me a while to do this stuff, I try to be careful so I don't break the game. Downloaded your suggested mods, they are going in my install order on this run. Roger on the loading PapUtil & Mfgfix late in the order, will do. I was doing it early, wrong.

I have watched a lot of video's about this game. I guess I had turned off the Steam game update a while ago, it was turned off when I looked. Made a save of the game, does it have to be a 100% vanilla copy? I copied a mod ready version with tools installed. I installed pastebin on my internet tool bar, made an account, but they won't let me post a copy of my Skyrim SE mods list. Too many references to sex... I guess? Is there a way I can get these 2 .txt files to you other than pastebin? E-mail? I guess the most reliable way is to talk to each other via phone but I don't think that is permitted(?).