OSA\Osex and SexLab\LoversLab installs

If you are starting fresh (no saves) then you will have to start at the prison cell. But if you have saves at the home / tavern then pick that up and off you go.

Oops - I see posts crossed.   

OK, I'll say Goodnight!

Edited by Bluegunk

Yeah, I checked the Mara menu again. Nothing about starting in the home, HOWEVER, the instant I stepped outside of the Sleeping Giant. A currier found me and gave me the transfer deed to the manor. Hope that clears it up. I am now a home owner, well Blaze is.

Well, you were right again, CTD with the manor save loaded. Damn, it is a nice house, shame. I went to the Nexus page to report and found it was already reported. Author can't find or fix the issue. Said to not save in the building. I'm going to retry it. It is a NICE house. I'll let you know, I have the Warriors Rest SSE as backup.

Edited by BDNelson
added content

Yes, saving in the house really screwed the pooch, sorry, messed things up something fierce. While it was in the game acted very weird, once it was out things cleared up. To tell you the truth I didn't play much after the pic, suddenly got really tired, crashed out. I wanted to touch base with you 1st. The Warriors rest isn't much to brag about, tiny thing, but it'll do. I'm going to start playing again when I get back from the store. I'll post up when I get back.

Edited by BDNelson
added content

Damn, I missed ya! Well, I'll post anyhow. So, when I got done setting up my MCM, I walked out of the room and went over to the counter and grabbed the note (treasure hunter), walked to the middle of the room and waited for the barkeep and owner to finish their conversation. by the time they stopped talking the town drunk and the bar wench were shagging it up on the cot next to the bar. When I got done talking to the male barkeep, the drunk had passed out again and the barmaid and the owner were on the floor slipping plastic meat into each other. LOL. This I guess is the Random Sex mod you steered me to. The voices didn't want to kick in at 1st, but cleared up by the time I got outside.

So now I'm outside the Inn, religion selection and I walk to the middle of the intersection where the kids are playing, grab some water and head over to the blacksmith shop. I see Alvor and Hod do'in each other. AVERT MY EYES, AGGGGHHHH!!! DID NOT WANT TO SEE THAT! LOLOL! I thought I had set the MCM menu NOT to allow that (man\gay scenes), blech! It was here that I noticed the mouths weren't closing\going back to normal after Alvor and Hod had finished. Also, the voices weren't syncing up. THAT was happening in the cart\vanilla start. I'm a little worried that there is still something amiss. Is there any way to check? Tried PapUtil, no help, looked at the NSF log, nuthin, went to the SexLab log, all yes's, no problems. So... how do I find out what is happening or should I even be concerned at all? And just play! I still consider this a test run, so I can fix what I find wrong.

I'm going to stop right here until you can post up, there is more.

Edited by BDNelson
added content
49 minutes ago, BDNelson said:

Alvor and Hod do'in each other

Hah!

It might be that Sexlab still hasn't fixed the Lipsynch / facial expressions problem. The author said it was fixed but I guess not.  Drop one of those from the Sexlab MCM menu and see it that solves the problem.

Otherwise it might be another sex mod interfering. I can't be sure.

Sorry for late reply, I was trying to solve a CTD from a Chinese mod - dodgy NIF on an exterior house wall or something.

It caught my attention on the LoversLab Baidu board. There's some nice mods there.  The mod has a Chinese follower, a little quest, and a Chinese house (more like a small palace).

I translated the mod OK, the inside of the house works, and she's no longer got a blue face.  But approach the house from the outside and CTD.

Nifscan reports a problem with a NIF I need to fix but I don't know how (yet...).  I may just dump it.

Wow, that sounds like a lot of work to do for a mod to work. U use xTranslator or some other program to translate? What the hell is NifScan? I have a NifOptimizer tool of some sort I tried using a while back, but that totally fucked up one of my install runs a while ago, haven't installed\used it since. Still have it though.

Edited by BDNelson
added content

I had fun using it to translate Russian too. LOL. Took me a while to learn it. Had to reinstall the BBLS mod several times before I finally got the hang of it. Totally buggered up the .esp with botched translations. I was trying to correct spelling and grammar error's, THAT DID NOT WORK at all. It also took me a minute to figure out that Google translate could be used to do the hard work. Setting up the dictionary was fun too. Would I find Nifscan useful, or is there something else I should get? What about that NifOptimizer tool I metioned. I had NO idea what I was doing with it, It might still be a viable tool.

Edited by BDNelson

Cathedral Optimizer, have not seen that. Should I investigate further? Would it help me? Also, I need you to look at the PapUtil log, there are a lot of warnings and error's involving scripts. Can U take a look? U busy with something else, I can wait. I'm bouncing in and out to see your posts, I'm not going anywhere yet. Don't think I'm gone when my name dissappears.

Edited by BDNelson
added content