OSA\Osex and SexLab\LoversLab installs

Yes, that is the one!!! The one on Nexus, the newest one is for 3BAv2. Did you see that? I don't have that one, I didn't know there was an update for it! I'm downloading the one just behind the 3BAv2 updated one, hope that works. Version 1.3.

Edited by BDNelson
added content

I looked at the rules that run Faster and 3bbb. Faster is listed as before 3bbb. (?). I reviewed what we went over before about this, I followed those instructions. 3BA needs Faster to be in 1st, right? It's late there, I'm going to be fixing this for a while. Just say when you are ready to sign off. New Bd's is in. Going to BodySlide.

Edited by BDNelson
added content

I choose to put Faster HDT after Acro748, so that its HDTSkinnedMeshConfigs/Configs.xml wins.

When you install faster HDT, do not choose any of its other XML files. That will allow Acro748's latest XML files to do their job.  For some reason, Faster HDT appears to have stopped developing. I'm not sure what the guys are doing there.

I'm back. You cured the stretching shadow? Cool! Pictures are looking good.  

Those Lakeview guards are pretty ugly, aren't they? No-one has done an overhaul of them. I did ask the author, and he said he didn't want to over-complicate the mod with dependencies on other mods, which is fair enough.

I did that 5 minutes after we cut off for the night. It was that BD armor mod. I changed it 1st and that fixed it, but I reset the Faster HDT to after anyway, just to be safe. Have you checked out the new 3BA (3BBB) or a new CBPC, maybe? My God this FNIS takes 4ever!!! I'm installing maybe 5 mods per HOUR!

Edited by BDNelson
added content