OSA\Osex and SexLab\LoversLab installs

80% is normal rubbish. They rarely make any sense!

But it looks like an Ahegeo mod causes some issues with magic effects getting stuck.  Is that the Sexlab Ahegeo mod?

.zSUNPCAttributeEdit  - is this attached to it?

It might be the cause of your Alvor and wossname getting their faces stuck.

The scripts look like they are updating very frequently which just loads the game up.

(I dumped mine because it just looked daft in game. The tongues never lined up.)

Otherwise it's the usual Papyrus mess. 

I see there is a lot of stack dumping going on, which usually indicates there are too many scripts trying to operate within one game frame. That's not actually a problem, because all that happens is they get pushed over into the next frame, and they'll stack up until whichever mod has finished processing them and the stack is dumped. This is absolutely normal. 

But, it's an indication of the system struggling a bit.

You might be able to ease the flow by these adjustments to Skyrim.ini:

fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=1000.0 ;default 500
  fUpdateBudgetMS=1.4000
  fExtraTaskletBudgetMS=1.4000

But don't take those values any further otherwise you'll impact the game's FPS.  These slightly higher values will give the frames a wee bit more time to clear scripts for you.

Generally you're probably a bit script top-heavy for your CPU.  You might want to drop a couple of scripty mods like that Ahegeo one that appear to be going rather mental and not really going the game much justice.

Also, look at adjusting mods that use cloaking scripts (scripts that look at an area and / or nearby NPCs and add them to whatever is going on). 

It's very easy to reduce the cloaking load by adjusting the mods with their MCMs

Dripping when Aroused, for instance is set to scan a number of NPCs in an area. Use the MCM to reduce the scanning area so it applies to far less people.

Footprints also has a large scanning area / NPC coverage. Easy reduced in the MCM. This is a good one to alter if you have this mod.

Sexlab Aroused:  ditto - scans way too many people.

And there are a few others, too (can't recall what). 

Otherwise don't worry too much about the papyrus log.

30 minutes ago, BDNelson said:

That SL log should NOT look like that, am I wrong?

I don't think I have ever looked at the SL Debug Log before. I wouldn't worry about it. That looks to be of more use to the mod author. 

None of it looks much more than a log of a bonking scene. It's the engine churning out its log as it works. 

Yes, I have Ahegeo Tongues mod installed and I had a feeling I am doing, what I call, double mod installs. 2 mods doing exactly the same thing at the same time. I have a number of expression mods, script heavy?, I think it would be a good idea to pull Ahegeo in favor of the SL mods that do the same thing at the same time, except for the tongues that is. I don't know if the SL mods handle that. I also am not really caring for everyone having sex all around my PC all of the time. This affects her arousal state and sends into overload, she popped 5 times in 15 minutes of game time. She was attracted to EVERYONE, constant diddling. LOLOL 

Lol - yes doubling up doesn't help. Ostim does an Ahegeo mod, but I haven't seen it in action.  The Sexlab Ahegeo mod looked hopeless with tongues coming out of chins, etc. I don't miss it, nor the script loading on my game.

Honestly, don't fret too much about the Papyrus log. Leaving it on slows the game as well because everything is being written to the log.  So keep it turned off unless you want to have a look at what is going on.  Big stacks are just script loading and script stacking is a natural process in the game engine. 

Use Resaver (Fallrim tools) to keep an eye on game saves; that is a more reliable indicator.

If you've a lot of sex activity in an area around your PC, then that is weighing the game engine. Remember: NPCs weigh on the game already. NPCs doing animations and making noises is ramping up the scripting.  BUT you can reduce this sort of thing in the mods themselves by adjusting their MCMs.

I use Random Sex - but it is set to Followers Only. Immediately there's a saving in scripting whilst still having fun with followers. Reduce the follower activity a bit, even more savings.

So it's quite easy to reduce the load on the game without getting rid of lots of mods.

Damn, I have the Nexus mods Ahegeo, that's Ostim isn't it? I don't have the LL one, saw it, thought it was the same as the Nexus one. I'm pulling it.

Random Sex: I think you might have hit right on the problem with the "Followers only" rule, I will have to double check that. I also have AutoSaveCleaner in my Doc\my games\SSE folder to make sure the games auto-save doesn't cause any probs. I check it a lot, but so far no auto-save files have been detected.

EVERYONE was having sex with each other inside and outside. It was... struggling for a word on that one. LOL.

Not quite.  

Ahegeo - if it is the Ostim version you can probably leave it. If it is the SL version yeah, dump it.

Yes on adjusting Skyrim.INI - keep a back up of the vanilla.

Leave Papyrus Utility well alone - let it do its job.

Finally, have a look through the MCMs in game and see if you can reduce the area/number of NPCs affected by the Sexlab Mods. (not all of them can be adjusted so just concentrate  on those that can be)

Ok, now, EagerNPC's vs SL Random Sex to control the NPC's sex with each other, yes? Why do I need both? Aren't I using them both to do the same thing, control NPC's having sex with each other? There is, I'm pretty sure, another one of my mods that does that too. Just did the ini change. I could only find one of the 3 you quoted. fPostUpdateTimeMS. The other 2 aren't in there anywhere. You are probably eating, post when you can.

Edited by BDNelson
added content

You can safely add the other two lines to the INI file.

I use SLEN for the majority of stuff.  Random Sex is cool because it generates sex between NPCs or, in my game's case, followers (I just restrict it). Which SLEN can't quite do.

Random Sex isn't script heavy.

Sorry - was watching TV.... I'll keep tabs on this here.

Edited by Bluegunk

Ok, yeah, if I remove anything else I'm going to have to do a new game start. Right now I have deleted all saves outside of the prison cell in hopes that removing Ahegeo hasn't screwed anything up. I will have to do another save to get the game to see the change, I think. I have not been in game yet today.

6 minutes ago, BDNelson said:

Now, just so I'm clear on this. Add those 2 lines DIRECTLY underneath the fPostUpdateTimeMS entry, right? In the PapUtil section? I gotta be careful here.

Here's that section in my Skyrim.ini:

[Papyrus]
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=1000.0 ;default 500
fUpdateBudgetMS=1.4000
fExtraTaskletBudgetMS=1.4000
bEnableLogging = 0
bEnableTrace = 0
bLoadDebugInformation = 0
iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes=153600

Feel free to duplicate that!

Good, you're still here. I'm in. All looks 5X5 so far. I'm going to have to play for a while to check everything out. It's already 9:30 (?) there. I'll try to be fast about it, ok? I had 4 out of 5 slots used when it threw the msg., I fixed it, expanded to 6 slots.

Edited by BDNelson