OSA\Osex and SexLab\LoversLab installs

I only had the 3BBB box checked, that is why I thought it froze up. I didn't have all 3 boxes checked. Then it shouldn't have CTD'd as I'm looking at the bird. So, if I'm doing that right, then what the hell am I doing wrong!

Edited by BDNelson
added content
Just now, BDNelson said:

I only had the 3BBB box checked, that is why I thought it froze up. I didn't have all 3 boxes checked. Then it shouldn't have CTD'd as I'm looking at the bird.

Nope. What's this bird you look at? If the game CTDs when you look at it, it might be a bad mesh. Has anyone made any comments about CTDs or freezes with this mod?

I'd check there first.

My temper is getting up there, I need to breath for a min. The bird is the final sword part, it is in the post of my CTD. It's part of the "Away" mod. Prior to this it worked great! You saw the pics of the sword.

Edited by BDNelson
added content

No, "Away, Come Away". It's a weapons and armor with a quest mod. Been in my order since day 1. Never had a problem with it before. It has always worked before this run. I found an esp fix for it, never needed that before.

Edited by BDNelson
added content

I was looking at that NetScriptFramework log you sent over and idly searched Google.

This Reddit Page makes for interesting reading:

https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/q4jfmv/skyrimseexe264109_unhandled_native_exception/

The note about the Papyrus Util Script might be worth following up. Is your mod Papyrus Util still loading pretty much last in your load order?  

Worth a check.

And it's Lakeview Avant Garden that's the culprit!!   (Stands back in shock).   It's a conflict on NavMeshes.

Do any of the events in Away Away go close to Lakeview?  Also, it's having a problem with USSEP, which is an almighty surprise. The two never co-conflict.

I guess there's another mod conflicting with Lakeview Avant Garden and LAG is blocking a crucial NavMesh for that conflicting mod.

That's where to start checking.  And yes, SSEEdit Conflict checker is your friend here.

Edited by Bluegunk

If you disable Avant Gard, and your game works in Away scenes, then there is a conflict between the two. It may not even be directly obvious. And you have solved the problem.

Update:

I've just been looking at a video of the Away mod, and the rabbit looks like it heads out of Riverwood to Lake Ilinalta. Then the bird flies off along the lake. This is quite close to the Lakeview Avant Garden which does extend its influence out into the lake with a fishing jetty.

It's possible that's why the bird causes the CTD - because it can't plot the path (NavMesh) past Lakeview Avant Garden?

This might be the problem here.  I guess.

I'm just going to catch up on an episode of a series I'm watching. I'll check in frequently.

Edited by Bluegunk